Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Glen Miller
Keyser Söze
Sean
El_indian
Stranger
samiz
SBSP
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
Theo Filippo
Mal
Eternal Witcher
dena
vel
Scuba Steve
Vela
Eriksen
Dagbon
Novi
Mason
Ra's al Ghul
The Zlatan
Scouser_Dave
Grenade
28 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by Zzonked Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:38 pm

I wouldn't say he divided the dressing room, but I do think he caused trouble. I don't think it helped that Mancini gave him preferential treatment though.

This is the worst of it cuz it happened on the pitch:

Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:45 pm

So desperate, Keyser Laughing
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:03 pm

Scott_LFC wrote:Give it up, Keyser. You stink of jealousy right now.

Scott_LFC wrote:Keep trying, Keyser. You seem to care an awful lot about this transfer. Laughing

Scott_LFC wrote:Super Mario, baby. Cry more, Keyser.

Scott_LFC wrote:So desperate, Keyser Laughing

El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:06 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:Biting an opposition player doesn't divide the dressing room, begging to leave the club doesn't divide the dressing room. Having physical altercations with two teammates and your manager will.

He divided the dressing room at both City and at Italy during the WC.

Those teams were not managed by B.Rodgers  smug
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:11 pm

That forcefulness, Balotelli will be tamed.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:16 pm

Oh yeah, and look what happened to him since  smug 

That managerial prowess  smug
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Seems Rodgers also has a penchant for the ladies and for leaving the mother of his children to fend for herself.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2556762/Liverpool-boss-Brendan-Rodgers-left-wife.html

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 19 SNN1003BR---_1975237a
    Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 19 BrtZAM7IQAAmm1X

Him and Balotelli will get on very well.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:Seems Rodgers also has a penchant for the ladies and for leaving the mother of his children to fend for herself.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2556762/Liverpool-boss-Brendan-Rodgers-left-wife.html

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 19 SNN1003BR---_1975237a
    Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 19 BrtZAM7IQAAmm1X

To be fair, if the bottom girl was into me whilst I was with the top girl, I would do the same thing Laughing She's pretty hot.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:02 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:Seems Rodgers also has a penchant for the ladies and for leaving the mother of his children to fend for herself.

I recognize that you are trying to be funny (?), but in any case it, is not relevant to the discussion.

I don't believe the two will get on for those reasons either. I doubt Ballotelli knows about Brendan's personal situation.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:14 pm

If Rodgers had an affair or even abandoned his wife,  the club should punish him.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:20 pm

El_indian wrote:

I recognize that you are trying to be funny (?), but in any case it, is not relevant to the discussion.

I don't believe the two will get on for those reasons either. I doubt Ballotelli knows about Brendan's personal situation.

rofl Did you seriously just get upset?

It is very relevant to whether Rodgers can tame Balotelli or not.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:23 pm

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 19 Article-2560650-1B96461E00000578-550_634x596
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:25 pm

rofl 
    Look at you acting as if I, or any other Arsenal fan on here, like Giroud.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:27 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:rofl 

He was going to score 20+ League goals, remember?

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 19 Mario-dance
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Did I get upset? No not all. I very rarely get upset.

And no, it is not relevant.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Balotelli has posted this today:

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 19 BvpADHaIIAAWIW-

smug
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Scott_LFC wrote:
    The Zlatan wrote:

Rodgers has spoken a few times about the team spirit and what not and you'd think it's something he plans on keeping intact. I think it's a huge risk to bring in a player like Balotelli who is renowned for his bad behaviour, someone who has been branded 'unmanageable' by Arsene Wenger and more importantly Jose Mourinho and Roberto Mancini, heck, he even ended up having a fight in training with the latter. Oh, and a fight with a team mate at one point, too. Not to mention the plethora of other crazy shit he has done outside of football. To bring in a player like that could easily divide a dressing room, he could become really good friends with young Raheem and bring out the worst in him, then you have two players that'll under perform because of their escapades. And from that it can easily grow, some players will get really unhappy, some won't play to the ability they are capable of because of it, the results stop going your way, you fall down the table a couple of places, things get worse and then Rodgers gets sacked for under performing. It seems like a reasonable scenario to me. 

It's okay though because he might throw money out of his car window again while he drives around Liverpool and help 67% of the population out of poverty.  Happy Tears

Not sure if serious..

1. We already had a player who was renowned for being trouble. Luis Suarez. Rodgers was able to keep him tame for a whole season. As soon as he was out of Rodger's reach, he went back to biting people. Also, what Luis Suarez did last Summer (beg for a move to Arsenal) is something that could have divided the dressing room, too, but it didn't, so I see no reason why Balotelli would cause it to happen. Baloteli didn't divide the dressing room at City. In fact, he won a Premier League with them. He hasn't divided a dressing room anywhere he's been, so what makes you think he will suddenly divide the Liverpool dressing room?

2. Being branded as unmanageable by previous Managers is only going to look hilarious in hindsight, when Rodgers gets the best out of Super Mario. smug

3. Balotelli's off-the-pitch escapades are overhyped. He said in an interview that some of the things he reads about himself is entirely untrue, and the stuff that's true is often exaggerated quite largely.

4. Your "reasonable scenario" is fucking hilarious rofl That is clearly not going to happen. Rodgers doesn't take any shit. If Balotelli plays up, he'll be dropped. Suarez was made to train on his own when he disrespected Liverpool in the press and would only be let back into the group after apologising to everyone. Also, it's come to light that there will be behavioural clauses in the contract.

There are huge differences between Suarez and Balotelli. Suarez has been cast by Liverpool fans to be a beacon of light, hand crafted by God himself, an upstanding family man that named his daughter Delfina, an anagram of Anfield (YNWA). Balotelli is like a child whose parent would try and blame his bad behaviour on him being an undiagnosed sufferer of ADHD. Except he is his own parent, further justified by his constant victimhood (JFT96). Keeping Suarez 'tame' should never have been a problem, Balotelli on the other hand, well, we'll find out soon enough.

This transfer stinks of Brandan trying to buff his own ego.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:39 pm

He'll score and assist more than Sanchez  Cool 
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:44 pm

Scott_LFC wrote:Balotelli has posted this today:

smug

Is he calling Liverpool Football Club small?

Will he be lynched by KKKenny and the loyal Kopites before he's even donned the red robes?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:47 pm

You are misinterpreting, my friend. He is calling City, Inter and Milan small and now he's arrived at a big Club Rolling Eyes
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:50 pm

What a gay-ass picture.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:53 pm

The Zlatan wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:Balotelli has posted this today:

smug

Will he be lynched by KKKenny and the loyal Kopites before he's even donned the red robes?
    I am interested to see how the KKKopites react to this signing.  They have warmed to Raheem, but they never really sing the name of Studge from the KKKop (not that I've been there, just what I've heard on WeAreTheRedMenTV).  Then you have the abuse of mixed-race right-back Glen Johnson.  I have no doubt that Rodgers' holistic approach has improved the issue, but how can we ever be sure?
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:53 pm

Scott_LFC wrote:You are misinterpreting, my friend. He is calling City, Inter and Milan small and now he's arrived at a big Club Rolling Eyes

If that is the case (which it isn't) he's already looking for sympathy and affirmation, attention seeking once again. This is actually the perfect signing for Liverpool.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:54 pm

SBSP wrote:What a gay-ass picture.

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 19 Imagen01
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:00 am

Glen Miller wrote:
    The Zlatan wrote:

I am interested to see how the KKKopites react to this signing.  They have warmed to Raheem, but they never really sing the name of Studge from the KKKop (not that I've been there, just what I've heard on WeAreTheRedMenTV).  Then you have the abuse of mixed-race right-back Glen Johnson.  I have no doubt that Rodgers' holistic approach has improved the issue, but how can we ever be sure?

Agreed, I remember it was so bad that at one point a poll was conducted, right here on The-Playmaker.com, asking its members what they thought the reactions of Liverpool fans would be should Luis Suarez be found guilty of his racial abuse of the innocent Patrice Evra. It was genuinely thought, by the majority may I add, that poor Glen Johnson would have bananas thrown at him by the KKKop. I dread to think what would happen to Mario Balotelli should he step out of line with these animals.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:16 am

I guarantee if Balotelli is average Scott will be in here like "well I didn't say he'd definitely do well.."
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:27 am

El_indian wrote:Did I get upset? No not all. I very rarely get upset.

And no, it is not relevant.
    You do seem pretty upset. Look how serious your tone has become compared to before.

Yes it is relevant. They both share the same personality trait so they'll have some common ground to build a working relationship around.

Sean wrote:I guarantee if Balotelli is average Scott will be in here like "well I didn't say he'd definitely do well.."
    Like he always does  Laughing 
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:28 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:rofl 

He scored 22 goals. 22>20  Smile

It's cute how you're trying to desperately make Balotelli into some kind of troll symbol.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:44 am

Sean wrote:I guarantee if Balotelli is average Scott will be in here like "well I didn't say he'd definitely do well.."

He will definitely do well at Liverpool. No chance will he be "average".

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:

He scored 22 goals. 22>20  Smile

It's cute how you're trying to desperately make Balotelli into some kind of troll symbol.

I guess you missed the word "League" from "League goals"?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:47 am

On Balotelli: 'I can categorically tell you I can't speak about it.'

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:38 am