Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+47
Dagbon
LeoGuaje
Scott M
Eternal Witcher
Kuled
JonjoShelvey
Phadunkin Donuts
Glen Miller
Juvendinho
El Jefe
Childish Logic
Jordan Henderchip
El_indian
jeb4eva
Andy
SBSP
Jeff
Mustangt125
Bushido
ricky//habana
Hodor
Zzonked
Philippe
The Godfather
LewisMcHearts
Grenade
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Marvin
JamieB
PrideOfTheMidlands
Walcott
Carlos Jenkinson
menalawyerguy
luke.
arsenalap11
Keanoo
Theo Filippo
Forest
Scouser_Dave
Jord
Cam
Jordi
CollieBuddz
Danny
The Zlatan
Cadbury
samiz
51 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by El_indian Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:32 am

No no they don't do that anymore.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:51 am

You wouldn't know, you don't live in the UK anymore.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:07 pm

You guys are apparently putting a £2m bid in for Tendayi Darikwa from Chesterfield! Very Happy

I will definitely be keeping an eye out on him to see how he progesses. He used to play for the same local team as me. Was in the age category 2 years above mine though. He used to be absolutely class and everyone could tell he'd go far.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:49 am

Mustangt125 wrote:Cuz he doesn't want to go to Southampton.

Can you just imagine if Suarez had kicked a ball boy like hazard? He'd be hanged, drawn, and quartered, with one of his limbs sent to each corner of England.
    Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 3 Suarez10
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:03 am

Liverpool's Doni says truth will surface over situation at club

Liverpool outcast Alexander Doni has revealed that the truth will surface in the next few days over his situation at the club.

In an interview with Brazilian publication Globoesporte, the goalkeeper rubbished reports of injury setbacks and says the real reason is yet to be revealed.

Talking about reports in the press, Doni said: "They talk a lot. First, I was unhappy in the reserves, then it was an ankle injury, and I have to say every hour they invent a new story.

"I cannot speak the truth about what's happening with me and Liverpool. We have a problem. I'm resolving the issue."

With a contract until June 2013, the goalkeeper does not know if he will remain in English football as the current situation drags on.

"I'm expecting a call from my solicitor. I've returned to Miami now, where I was sorting out other business. I cannot say more than that."

Source: Globoesporte
    http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/42088_liverpool_s_doni_says_truth_will_surface_over_situation_at_club.html
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Apparently we're meeting the asking price (£11m) for Coutinho and he could be a Liverpool player by Monday. Who was it that was adamant that we don't even want him, we're just pretending we're interested so Blackpool will sell us Ince; something like that? Laughing facepalm
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:56 pm

samiz wrote:Apparently we're meeting the asking price (£11m) for Coutinho and he could be a Liverpool player by Monday. Who was it that was adamant that we don't even want him, we're just pretending we're interested so Blackpool will sell us Ince; something like that? Laughing facepalm

According to Tony Barrett we are restructuring the deal and not increasing it. Probably meaning we will still keep to the £8M but pay the fee out right rather than installments. The only problem we face with Coutinho is getting a permit for him.

Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Brendan Rodgers has revealed that he discovered a novel way of motivating his players during the Christmas period – through their stomachs.

The boss challenged his team to secure three consecutive victories in the New Year, with a free lunch for the whole squad - paid for by the Northern Irishman - on offer should they achieve the goal.

Wins at Queens Park Rangers and Mansfield sandwiched a home triumph against Sunderland, meaning Rodgers had to make good on his promise.

It's an incentive which has previously been used by former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola with great success, and the manager insisted he's happy to keep paying if the points keep coming.

"I took the players to San Carlo because I told them that, going into the New Year, I would pay for lunch if we got three wins on the trot," Rodgers explained.

"When they won at Mansfield one of the first things they said in the changing room afterwards was: 'You better get your money out.'

"Maybe I should have tried it in August!

"Team spirit is important and, even though it was just a nice lunch, the more you are together and you can do that your spirit grows.

"The players enjoyed it so we have started the run again and it is me to pay again. I realised it could cost me when Glen Johnson was having apple tart.

"I might have to limit it to a main meal but I don't mind, I will do anything to get us winning.

"We will stick at getting three wins for now and then, once I am out of money, we can increase the target."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Edit: Sorry, was supposed to be in the transfer thread.

Last edited by Templeton7|RFC on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:26 pm

What's that got to do with Liverpool?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Cam wrote:What's that got to do with Liverpool?

Wrong thread.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:55 pm

Calm down, Cam.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:12 am

It's funny to believe that Southampton s delusional sugar daddy thinks that any player will join his failing squad to help with 'their project'. The likes of Ramirez and whoever else they wasted their money on will leave as soon as they go down. Southampton is just a stepping stone for them.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:39 am

Failing, really?
    PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:36 am

Jord you are so mad coz they hijackin all your deals wahaaa
    PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:41 am

Alan wrote:Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 3 Gerrar12
    dat 6 year gap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:55 am

PrideOfTheMidlands wrote:
    Alan wrote:Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 3 Gerrar12
    dat 6 year gap
    You can count. Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 3 207657
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:58 am

3 major trophies in 12 years. clap
    PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:00 am

i don't get that picture, it shows the declining form of gerrard and liverpool with some irrelevant writing on it. Is it trying to say that he stayed 6 years to earn the carling cup? scratch Whilst others left and achieved accolades such as the champions league and la liga, his choice to stay seems rather unwise scratch
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:14 am

BBC Sport
    ‏@BBCSport
    BREAKING: Liverpool have agreed an £8.5m deal for Inter Milan's Brazilian midfielder, Philipe Coutinho. #LFC

Hopefully this'll shut Collie up Razz We're getting him.

Last edited by samiz on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:36 am

deal with it
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:40 am

92 dribbling on FIFA, can't wait to see that in action. shifty
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:42 am

Aww darn, we might not have enough for Thomas Ince now. Sad What a pity.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:49 am

cheers

He's scored today by the way, and so has Ngoo on his Hearts debut
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:55 am

samiz wrote:cheers

He's scored today by the way, and so has Ngoo on his Hearts debut
    If he develops correctly I can see him being a very useful player, just like Crouch. Not worthy of a starting place but certainly someone to have on the bench to cause different sort of problems. He's always impressed me when I've seen him play for the youth teams.

In other news; Coutinho deal with it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:14 am

As long as it's not english mediocrity it's good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:47 am

What's so good about a deal being agreed? He said he doesn't want to leave.

Unless of course, he changes his mind, this news is irrelevant.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:03 am

Was looking at him on FIFA, think he was about an 81 or so. Inter wanted 20 mill for him.

No doubt he'll be dropped a few poings upon joining us though and Zaha will shoot up to an 85
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:25 am

Mustangt125 wrote:Was looking at him on FIFA, think he was about an 81 or so. Inter wanted 20 mill for him.

No doubt he'll be dropped a few poings upon joining us though and Zaha will shoot up to an 85

I swear i've seen this exact post from you about two other players before.
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:42 am

Only bad thing Coutinho is very weak and inconsisent, very good feet though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:33 am