Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
PrideOfTheMidlands
menalawyerguy
Zzonked
Bushido
Theo Filippo
AndItsKoren!
Childish Logic
Cam
samiz
fluffy_kittens
JamieB
George
Muhkoo
Jeff
18 posters

Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday.

PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday. - Page 6 Empty Re: Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday.

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:04 am

whats amazing?
    Anonymous

Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday. - Page 6 Empty Re: Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:04 am

This thread.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:38 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:Take that back Jimmy. No need for insults.
    Told you i will fix it for you to have your head ripped the fuck off, and i will give you a badge before it happens.Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday. - Page 6 284837
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:32 am

Alan wrote:
    AndItsKoren! wrote:Take that back Jimmy. No need for insults.
    Told you i will fix it for you to have your head ripped the fuck off, and i will give you a badge before it happens.Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday. - Page 6 284837

Is this the same 'love Alan' badge you give to the kids?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:37 am