Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
PrideOfTheMidlands
menalawyerguy
Zzonked
Bushido
Theo Filippo
AndItsKoren!
Childish Logic
Cam
samiz
fluffy_kittens
JamieB
George
Muhkoo
Jeff
18 posters

Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday.

AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday. - Page 5 Empty Re: Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday.

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:33 am

The linesman actually looks at the body. I'm pretty sure he doesn't stare at the feet. It was offside.
    Anonymous

Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday. - Page 5 Empty Re: Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:35 am

Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday. - Page 5 59617_4538514697421_150651427_n

From MoTD. You can't really deny that it was onside now. His hand is perfectly in line with Chico's foot and more importantly, any part of his body he's allowed to score with is well onside.

Looks like that's the 2nd offside decision to fuck us over this season. Sad

Again, I stand by my comment that it's tight and a hard decision to make, but I reckon the lino should've given him the benefit of the doubt. He was onside, afterall.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:36 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:The linesman actually looks at the body. I'm pretty sure he doesn't stare at the feet. It was offside.
    It was onside, and the people on Sky and on MOTD says it was onside, although it was so hard to see it was onside.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:37 am

We cannot really complain about refereeing decisions when Suarez has, by some great merciful act of God, avoided even a booking in his past few games, despite some appalling challenges.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:40 am

It was offside. Why are you leaving Suarez out of these evidence pictures?

I'm not sure why you're so bothered anyway, a draw with a team that plays a much better style of football than Liverpool is good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:40 am

Glen Damon wrote:We cannot really complain about refereeing decisions when Suarez has, by some great merciful act of God, avoided even a booking in his past few games, despite some appalling challenges.

To be fair i can not argue with that, and yes Glen im agreeing with you.eek
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:41 am

What has Suarez got to do with it? MoTD froze it at the moment Suarez kicked the ball.

How is it offside? Do tell me. What part of Enrique's body is further forward than Chico's?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:43 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:It was offside. Why are you leaving Suarez out of these evidence pictures?

I'm not sure why you're so bothered anyway, a draw with a team that plays a much better style of football than Liverpool is good.

Come off the smack, as the evidence is there in front off you, and still you are posting bullshit as it was onside.
    PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:44 am

S. wrote:Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday. - Page 5 59617_4538514697421_150651427_n

From MoTD. You can't really deny that it was onside now. His hand is perfectly in line with Chico's foot and more importantly, any part of his body he's allowed to score with is well onside.

Looks like that's the 2nd offside decision to fuck us over this season. Sad

Again, I stand by my comment that it's tight and a hard decision to make, but I reckon the lino should've given him the benefit of the doubt. He was onside, afterall.
    just to let you know, this statement is false, the angle of the camera isnt looking directly down the line and enrique's hand is only just in line on this angle, so if the camera was moved round it would become clearer that his hand is in fact offside, not that is matters because you can't score with your hand
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:45 am

You cannot put offside evidence up without showing the player passing the ball. I've seen it, it's offside. Liverpool fans also agree with this.
    PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:47 am

Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday. - Page 5 Article-2237495-16349CD5000005DC-19_634x307

there we go... looks offside to me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:49 am

PrideOfTheMidlands wrote:Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday. - Page 5 Article-2237495-16349CD5000005DC-19_634x307

there we go... looks offside to me.
    Photoshopped
    PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:51 am

not sure if srs. taken straight from google images. Daily mail site actually

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2237495/Chelsea-v-Manchester-City-Swansea-v-Liverpool-Tottenham-v-West-Ham-Southampton-v-Newcastle-live.html
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:53 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:You cannot put offside evidence up without showing the player passing the ball. I've seen it, it's offside. Liverpool fans also agree with this.
    Well maybe you should tell Sky and MOTD this, as they showed the line when the ball was being past. So fuck off and moan to them, as it was onside.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 am

The picture above proves it is offside.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:55 am

Oh and you're the one moaning about a correct decision.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:03 am

How does that work? Says cant look at it from an angle
    Posts a picture with an angle
    PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:21 am

Because even with the angle on the one you can see that he is offside. The one Scott used was probably taken about half a second before the ball was kicked.

Anyways you can't just blame the linesman for drawing. If you had scored the game would've totally changed and you could've ended up losing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:25 am

PrideOfTheMidlands wrote:Because even with the angle on the one you can see that he is offside. The one Scott used was probably taken about half a second before the ball was kicked.

Anyways you can't just blame the linesman for drawing. If you had scored the game would've totally changed and you could've ended up losing

So MOTD and Sky, have not got the technology to show whats happening elsewhere, when the ball is actually being kicked? Ok then What a Face
    PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:21 pm

well if they did, which I actually think they do, then surely we would have a better angle of it which shows the proof? scratch

Maybe the reason why they dont show said images is they know that it shows him to be offside. And they want to keep their largely Liverpool supporters audience happy and keep them in the delusional state that every decision that goes against them is wrong
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:29 pm

PrideOfTheMidlands wrote:well if they did, which I actually think they do, then surely we would have a better angle of it which shows the proof? scratch

Maybe the reason why they dont show said images is they know that it shows him to be offside. And they want to keep their largely Liverpool supporters audience happy and keep them in the delusional state that every decision that goes against them is wrong

They did and they showed it on Sky and MOTD and they all agreed it was a goal but a very hard decision for the linesman to see.Laughing And ive never said that everything goes againts Liverpool, as some you get and some you dont. And the truth is, if our team and sqaud was good enough, we would have scored more goals and won more games and would not have to worry so much about decisions. But right now Liverpool need all the help they can get, and its going to be long time before we will have any chance off getting back to where we think we should belong.Cry
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:22 pm

MOTD didn't give a good angle, a good angle would be across the line. Alan, you are such an idiot.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:53 pm

AndItsKoren! wrote:MOTD didn't give a good angle, a good angle would be across the line. Alan, you are such an idiot.

then post one.

menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:39 pm

S. wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

It was a hetero joke. You said middle so I figured that was a reference to your pussy.

And the jokes just keep coming! You're on a roll!

Knee slapping stuff right there.

What's knee-slapping are these vicious, snappy comebacks of yours. I'm doubled over with devastation.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:41 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:MOTD didn't give a good angle, a good angle would be across the line. Alan, you are such an idiot.
    Your the fucking idiot, it showed it on Sky when the ball was getting passed, then it stopped it and showed the line where Chico Torres foot was "WHEN THE BALL WAS GETTING PASSED" and that showed he was just onside, seriously how hard is this to understand.Laughing
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:09 am

Alan wrote:
    Your the fucking idiot, it showed it on Sky when the ball was getting passed, then it stopped it and showed the line where Chico Torres foot was "WHEN THE BALL WAS GETTING PASSED" and that showed he was just onside, seriously how hard is this to understand.Laughing

Stopped reading after the first 4 words. Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday. - Page 5 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:36 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:
    Alan wrote:Your the fucking idiot, it showed it on Sky when the ball was getting passed, then it stopped it and showed the line where Chico Torres foot was "WHEN THE BALL WAS GETTING PASSED" and that showed he was just onside, seriously how hard is this to understand.Laughing

Stopped reading after the first 4 words. Swansea vs Liverpool | Match Thread | 1:30pm | Sunday. - Page 5 70955
    I know the truth must hurt, once a lying little troll always one.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:45 am

Take that back Jimmy. No need for insults.
    PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:59 am

ok i thought scott was trying to just be irritating with his picture and i assumed it was false. But the picture i posted looks offside to me. I didnt watch the match or the sky sports replays that show it though

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:03 am

Amazing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:30 am