Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
fluffy_kittens
El Jefe
Cam
Mouse
Jord
Trent
dena
El_indian
menalawyerguy
13 posters

Gerrard: Monkeys are about to fly out of my ass

fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Gerrard: Monkeys are about to fly out of my ass - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerrard: Monkeys are about to fly out of my ass

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:53 am

dena wrote:
    Jord wrote:So you target us because of our numbers hysteric

i try to be an equal opportunity hater

rofl
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Gerrard: Monkeys are about to fly out of my ass - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerrard: Monkeys are about to fly out of my ass

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:08 am

Cam wrote:He was taking the piss
    And I'm taking it back. I had asparagus tonight and I like my piss after I've had asparagus
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:10 am

Jord wrote:
    dena wrote:

well its not hate, why would anyone hate on liverpool, but there are many points that one could poke fun at, as is with every club, but liverpool have the most fans on this forum so its more prevalent
    So you target us because of our numbers hysteric
    Your numbers, the behavior of some of your fans and players, etc....Its a target rich environment
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:14 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Jord wrote:So you target us because of our numbers hysteric
    Your numbers, the behavior of some of your fans and players, etc....Its a target rich environment
    There's some good individuals on here. True we have the most gullible and delusional fan base on the planet but take it easy on us realistic members. It's a very emotional time now that King Kenny has dispersed.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:17 am

I wouldn't say the people on this forum are that bad. shifty It's generally the older people that are delusional imo (like the 30/40/50 year olds that support liverpool shifty )
    IttyPretty
    IttyPretty

Post by IttyPretty Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:27 am

El_indian wrote:Agree with him 100%.

Greatest midfielder of this generation not worthy

"Is he the best in the world? He might not get the attention of [Lionel] Messi and Ronaldo but, yes, I think he just might be," Zidane said. "If you don't have a player like Steven Gerrard, who is the engine room, it can affect the whole team.

"He has great passing ability, can tackle and scores goals, but most importantly he gives the players around him confidence and belief. You can't learn that – players like him are just born with that presence."
    Comedy gold
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:33 am

Cam wrote:I wouldn't say the people on this forum are that bad. shifty It's generally the older people that are delusional imo (like the 30/40/50 year olds that support liverpool shifty )
    Get him, Alan!
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:58 am

Liverpool right on the cusp
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:01 am

Good thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:28 am