Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
fluffy_kittens
El Jefe
Cam
Mouse
Jord
Trent
dena
El_indian
menalawyerguy
13 posters

Gerrard: Monkeys are about to fly out of my ass

menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Gerrard: Monkeys are about to fly out of my ass Empty Gerrard: Monkeys are about to fly out of my ass

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:40 pm

or something similarly absurd.

Gerrard: Liverpool close to title challenge

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has hit back at Sven Goran Eriksson's suggestion that he needs to leave the club in order to win the Premier League.

Eriksson, who managed Gerrard during his spell as England boss, was quoted on Tuesday saying, "I don't begrudge a good guy like Steven winning the Premier League. But maybe he needs to change clubs if he wants to win that title."
    However, Gerrard insists Liverpool are closing on being a title-challenging club, having reached the final of both the League and FA Cup last season. However, they have taken just one point from their first two league matches of this campaign, following Sunday's 2-2 draw with Manchester City.

"Hopefully before I hang my boots up I can realise the dream of winning it - but I'm also realistic as well," Gerrard said on Sky Sports News.

"I don't think we're miles away. Of course we have to be realistic, we finished eighth in the league last year but we got to two major cup finals which shows we can compete with anyone on our day.

"If we find a better level of consistency we can find ourselves higher up the table than last year."

El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Gerrard: Monkeys are about to fly out of my ass Empty Re: Gerrard: Monkeys are about to fly out of my ass

Post by El_indian Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Agree with him 100%.

Greatest midfielder of this generation not worthy

"Is he the best in the world? He might not get the attention of [Lionel] Messi and Ronaldo but, yes, I think he just might be," Zidane said. "If you don't have a player like Steven Gerrard, who is the engine room, it can affect the whole team.

"He has great passing ability, can tackle and scores goals, but most importantly he gives the players around him confidence and belief. You can't learn that – players like him are just born with that presence."
    dena
    dena

Gerrard: Monkeys are about to fly out of my ass Empty Re: Gerrard: Monkeys are about to fly out of my ass

Post by dena Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Zidane is retarded.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:14 pm

This team is miles from competing for PL titles.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:16 pm

I disagree. With Rodgers we are as close as ever.
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:25 pm

You're no where near.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:28 pm

El_indian wrote:I disagree. With Rodgers we are as close as ever.

Considering you've actually won loads of titles, I don't know how you can say "we're as close as ever" unless you are saying you are going to win it this year. In which case, you have more monkeys flying out of your ass than Gerrard. Razz

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:29 pm

We're going to win it this year mf.
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:32 pm

Jord wrote:We're going to win it this year mf.
    And you'll get a life.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Trent wrote:
    Jord wrote:We're going to win it this year mf.
    And you'll get a life.
    Don't be silly.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:34 pm

What did you expect him to say? We're shit Sven's right we should all just give up? Laughing
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Mouse wrote:What did you expect him to say? We're shit Sven's right we should all just give up? Laughing

Yes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:18 am

Liverpool will win the league this season, if not.. next year is their year.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:36 am

Chris wrote:Liverpool will win the league this season, if not.. next year is their year.
    There is no next year, only this year. If not this year then next year.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:56 am

El_indian wrote:Agree with him 100%.

Greatest midfielder of this generation Gerrard: Monkeys are about to fly out of my ass 914411

"Is he the best in the world? He might not get the attention of [Lionel] Messi and Ronaldo but, yes, I think he just might be," Zidane said. "If you don't have a player like Steven Gerrard, who is the engine room, it can affect the whole team.

"He has great passing ability, can tackle and scores goals, but most importantly he gives the players around him confidence and belief. You can't learn that – players like him are just born with that presence."
    Hate how whenever anyone mentions Gerrard these quotes always come up. Laughing
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:59 am

Yea, no shit. Totally irrelevant to the thread. Had to post them for the 1598748394849th time anyway.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:09 am

He was taking the piss
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:27 am

This is our year.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:32 am

El_indian wrote:Agree with him 100%.

Greatest midfielder of this generation not worthy

Just look at Pele. Being a football legend doesn't make you necessarily good at judging others.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:49 am

The hate is so dense I can taste it. Always in the Liverpool threads.

Look, look, I'm judging everybody in a single category just like everyone else does when it concerns Liverpool.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:59 am

Liverpool is a really hateable squad yo.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:02 am

Other than Suarez who is hateable yo
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:04 am

dena wrote:Liverpool is a really hateable squad yo.
    You're a really hateable squad, Dena.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:06 am

Jay wrote:Other than Suarez who is hateable yo

well its not hate, why would anyone hate on liverpool, but there are many points that one could poke fun at, as is with every club, but liverpool have the most fans on this forum so its more prevalent
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:09 am

Charlie Adam Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:15 am

dena wrote:Liverpool is a really hateable squad yo.

Gerrard: Monkeys are about to fly out of my ass Haters-gonna-hateGerrard: Monkeys are about to fly out of my ass Haters-gonna-hateGerrard: Monkeys are about to fly out of my ass Haters-gonna-hate
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:20 am

dena wrote:

well its not hate, why would anyone hate on liverpool, but there are many points that one could poke fun at, as is with every club, but liverpool have the most fans on this forum so its more prevalent
    So you target us because of our numbers hysteric
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:23 am

Isn't it just banter?
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:31 am

I think it's Liverpool's year, honestly
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:35 am

Jord wrote:
    dena wrote:

So you target us because of our numbers hysteric

i try to be an equal opportunity hater

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:38 am