Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Laurencio
Paulinho
The_Quilo
Grenade
Phadunkin Donuts
Zzonked
Bye_Ya
Jord
Jorlung
SBSP
Kuled
Juventino
Cam
Danny
ResurrectionRooney
19 posters

Deluded Conspiracy Nut Suarez reopens Evra Race Row

Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Deluded Conspiracy Nut Suarez reopens Evra Race Row - Page 2 Empty Re: Deluded Conspiracy Nut Suarez reopens Evra Race Row

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:07 am

He didn't do it.
    Anonymous

Deluded Conspiracy Nut Suarez reopens Evra Race Row - Page 2 Empty Re: Deluded Conspiracy Nut Suarez reopens Evra Race Row

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:47 am

Hopefully Brendan has a word with the players, hopefully he is the man to free the club and its players from these "conspiracy" theories. We have had a series of deluded managers that have bought into these to earn favour from the fans, and one of them even forced Glen Johnson into lying to the press to defend his honour.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:00 am

Feed the troll and trolls.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Deluded Conspiracy Nut Suarez reopens Evra Race Row - Page 2 ZeIncident
    The_Quilo
    The_Quilo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by The_Quilo Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Yeah I did like him and didn't really care about the racist thing until he refused to shake Evra's hand. Now I was starting to forget what he did and he does this. This issue was put to rest and had no reason to be mentioned again.

Forget? As soon as he puts a foot wrong, you will be right back at his heels. There's no way back once the collective PL fans find a new hate figure.

Yes, because there always will be at least one moronic douchebag thug in the league. Your point?
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:18 pm

The_Quilo wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Forget? As soon as he puts a foot wrong, you will be right back at his heels. There's no way back once the collective PL fans find a new hate figure.

Yes, because there always will be at least one moronic douchebag thug in the league. Your point?

The fuck?
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:43 pm

LOLOL Suarez is an even more of a cunt.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:06 pm

SuperManUtd wrote:LOLOL Suarez is an even more of a cunt.

Ahh.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Bro, and by bro, I mean never my bro, you need to not post until it's proof read by someone who is completely foreign to your genetic circle
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Deluded Conspiracy Nut Suarez reopens Evra Race Row - Page 2 Suarez33

Lets shake and forget all this shit. What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:33 pm

The_Quilo wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Oh Lord.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Paulinho wrote:

Bro, and by bro, I mean never my bro, you need to not post until it's proof read by someone who is completely foreign to your genetic circle

Hes a cunt and a proven one at that, By him coming out and saying this shit months after the incident just makes him sounds pathetic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:40 am

Alan wrote:Deluded Conspiracy Nut Suarez reopens Evra Race Row - Page 2 Suarez33

He was probably afraid that Suarez would pinch his skin to show why he hated him again.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:08 am

So you guys think Liverpool forced him to apologise even though he did nothing wrong? That doesn't sound like a club for which truth and justice is important.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:10 am

Yes, we do have a few foolish people up high.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:14 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Alan wrote:Deluded Conspiracy Nut Suarez reopens Evra Race Row - Page 2 Suarez33

He was probably afraid that Suarez would pinch his skin to show why he hated him again.

Pinching skin shows you hate people, thats a new one for me. scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:32 am

Deluded Conspiracy Nut Suarez reopens Evra Race Row - Page 2 Rafa12
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:26 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Liverpool floating around 6th by the time Suarez got banned? Suarez seems to claim that ManUtd "got him banned" to stop Liverpool. I was not aware that Liverpool were on course to a title challenging run at this point.

As for the whole race debacle, he's just rehashing what he's said since day one. Considering the whole JT affair I would say his greatest missfortune was not being criminally charged, where apparently "Yes I said it, but I meant it like this" can get you off the hook quite easily. Had he been charged, in light of JT's trial, he would have been found not guilty, so I guess the conspiracy was in not putting him on a criminal trial? Which, although sounds bacwards, would apparently be quite the clever move by any conspirators.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:35 am

Laurencio wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Liverpool floating around 6th by the time Suarez got banned? Suarez seems to claim that ManUtd "got him banned" to stop Liverpool. I was not aware that Liverpool were on course to a title challenging run at this point.

As for the whole race debacle, he's just rehashing what he's said since day one. Considering the whole JT affair I would say his greatest missfortune was not being criminally charged, where apparently "Yes I said it, but I meant it like this" can get you off the hook quite easily. Had he been charged, in light of JT's trial, he would have been found not guilty, so I guess the conspiracy was in not putting him on a criminal trial? Which, although sounds bacwards, would apparently be quite the clever move by any conspirators.

He couldn't be tried criminally unless Evra reported it to the police.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:46 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Liverpool floating around 6th by the time Suarez got banned? Suarez seems to claim that ManUtd "got him banned" to stop Liverpool. I was not aware that Liverpool were on course to a title challenging run at this point.

He couldn't be tried criminally unless Evra reported it to the police.

And therein lies the conspiracy Suspect
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:57 am

Evra deliberately refused to report it to the police. What a disgusting man.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:01 am

Shut up, Glen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:02 am

I beg your pardon, Cameron?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:12 am

Didi Hamann has destroyed this idiot on Twitter today

Rooney got banned for swearing into a camera so much for the conspiracy ...I think everybody needs to relax a little bit

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:13 am

It is good to see that he has transcended Planet Liverpool. A good man.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:39 am

Agreed, solid fellow. Suarez will get over it eventually, and I'm fine with that. For now he can channel his rage and earn us the Champions League.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:00 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Didi Hamann has destroyed this idiot on Twitter today

Rooney got banned for swearing into a camera so much for the conspiracy ...I think everybody needs to relax a little bit

"I've not got a problem if he talks about his feelings and what he went through but he should leave Man United out.

"That Suarez case was handled pathetically by LFC [Liverpool Football Club] hope BR [Brendan Rodgers] puts a lid on straight away as it cost the club a lot of points last season.

"Club should have stressed his honesty by admitting what he said ...If he denied it he probably got away with it.

ENDED
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:06 am

Cam wrote:Shut up, Glen.
    what he said
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:08 am

Fonseca wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Didi Hamann has destroyed this idiot on Twitter today

"I've not got a problem if he talks about his feelings and what he went through but he should leave Man United out.

"That Suarez case was handled pathetically by LFC [Liverpool Football Club] hope BR [Brendan Rodgers] puts a lid on straight away as it cost the club a lot of points last season.

"Club should have stressed his honesty by admitting what he said ...If he denied it he probably got away with it.

ENDED
    Deluded Conspiracy Nut Suarez reopens Evra Race Row - Page 2 207657

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:37 am