Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Bye_Ya
Glen Miller
Trent
Yrael
Cadbury
Carlos Jenkinson
PrideOfTheMidlands
Laurencio
El Jefe
ricky//habana
CollieBuddz
Harrold
dena
Theo Filippo
Bushido
El_indian
Childish Logic
menalawyerguy
22 posters

Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist

menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist Empty Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:52 pm

We knew he was a douche and a cheater, but conspiracy theorist as well?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1301718/luis-suarez:-manchester-united-control-british-media?cc=5739

Suarez: United control media

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has claimed that he receives unfair criticism - declaring that Manchester United control the British media.

Suarez has admitted he 'invented' a foul during a Premier League match against Stoke earlier this season, but believes he was treated unfairly over his controversial FA Cup goal against Mansfield.

The striker scored what turned out to be the winning goal against the non-league side after handling the ball. And in a television interview with Fox Sports Argentina, the Uruguay international has hit out at his critics.

He claimed: "Manchester United controls the media, they are powerful and the media will always help them."

Suarez insists that his handball against Mansfield was accidental, although he admitted to trying to win a penalty against Stoke.

He said: "I don't listen all the nonsense some people say about me. I'm accused of cheating here. People say I throw myself all the time inside the box.

"Let's see: they said that when we played against Stoke, for instance, and in that case they were right. I invented a foul because we were drawing 1-1 against Stoke and I wanted to win.

"Sometimes on the pitch I say to myself: 'What have I done?' But the name of Suarez sells papers.

"The other day, for instance, I touched the ball with my hand accidentally, and I was criticised because I kissed my hand.

"The media make up a lot of things about me because they want to sell papers. I say to the media: You should talk more about football, not about other stuff."

Suarez claims that the media treat South American players such as himself, and Manchester City's Argentinian forwards Carlos Tevez and Sergio Aguero, with a lack of respect.

He added: "When someone comes and says to me something bad about being a South American, I don't cry, because that happens inside the pitch.

"I have my conscience clean. But as I have said: Manchester United controls the media, they are powerful and the media will always help them.

"I can help Liverpool today. We are united and we can play well. Liverpool doesn't depend on me. "It's complicated to play here in England. As Carlitos (Tevez) and Kun (Aguero) have said, it's complicated for a South American footballer to be here as we are treated differently to the local footballers.

"But they have their culture, they are like this, you know. I have to play football, which is what I always wanted, but I have suffered a lot for being a footballer."
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist Empty Re: Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist

Post by Childish Logic Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Must smoke weed.
    Anonymous

Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist Empty Re: Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Sounds like a bad translation job.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:04 pm

What a pro for admitting he dived.

Absolute top class.

Need more honesty like this in the game. I'm lloking at you Scott Sinclair
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:12 pm

'I say to the media: You should talk more about football, not about other stuff.'

Look at that gem, voice of the voiceless.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Just making himself look like even more of a fucking wanker.

Should just fuck off back to south american where cheating is accepted.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:52 pm

20Legend wrote:Just making himself look like even more of a fucking wanker.

Agreed. Although now the kopites will commend him for his honesty.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Bushido wrote:

I know, Thats just scousers for you.

Cunts.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:11 pm

20Legend wrote:
    Bushido wrote:

I know, Thats just scousers for you.

Cunts.

Probably. Liverpool fans. Laughing
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Bushido wrote:

Already happened once in this thread.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Bushido wrote:

These two should be banned for racistly accusing South Americans of holding inferior moral compasses.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:23 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    Bushido wrote:

These two should be banned for racistly accusing South Americans of holding inferior moral compasses.

You should be banned for being constantly on my dick, you faggot.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:25 am

Also if Luis Suarez is right and United do control the media then why do they care about Liverpool or Luis Suarez?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:09 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    Bushido wrote:

Madonna, Messi, Tevez to name a few other cheaters and or complete wankers.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:29 am

Laughing what a fuckboi
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:07 am

20Legend wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:These two should be banned for racistly accusing South Americans of holding inferior moral compasses.

Madonna? rofl
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:34 am

Harrold wrote:
    20Legend wrote:

Madonna? Suarez: douche, cheater and conspiracy theorist 70955

rofl

I was reading your post thinking, "Why is that funny? Madonna is one of the biggest cheats there was."
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:41 am

This is an interesting thread, "blasting" Suarez for admitting to something that basically everybody knew anyway, the Stoke dive was obviously just that. Not morally agreeing with what he did, but neither is he. But criticise for diving not owning up to it.

With regards to his "South American treatment" I seem to remember a certain Everton player diving and later admitting to it in a recent derby. I also remember a few Liverpool fans criticising him for it. What I don't remember is widespread indignation and outrage at his actions like Suarez had for what was far from a deliberate handball...

Similarly, now Bale is getting booked for diving some are saying "well it's because of the speed he moves at he goes down easy" whereas Suarez's greatest asset is his agility but I've never heard anyone even suggest that his rapid and dramatic changes of direction contributes to his "falling"

Maybe United DO control the media. But I doubt it. What's more likely is that they are biased vs foreigners (see reaction to Ronaldo wink way back in 06') and that Fergie knows how to play them to get what he wants.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Post by ricky//habana Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:44 am

20Legend wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:These two should be banned for racistly accusing South Americans of holding inferior moral compasses.

So three players (and one singer, oddly) and you generalise about an entire continent's players? Nice one. And if we are throwing complete wankers into it there are thousands of examples in the british game.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:45 am

Because he's a cunt and does it every week. It's not just one time.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Post by ricky//habana Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:48 am

Bushido wrote:Because he's a cunt and does it every week. It's not just one time.

A lot of footballers are cunts on the pitch. In fact by all accounts he's a likable guy off-field.

And it quite obviously isn't every week. Come on, do a bit better than that.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:56 am

ricky//habana wrote:This is an interesting thread, "blasting" Suarez for admitting to something that basically everybody knew anyway, the Stoke dive was obviously just that. Not morally agreeing with what he did, but neither is he. But criticise for diving not owning up to it.

I am criticizing him for diving, amongst other things. I am criticizing him for being an unabashed cheater (beyond just being a diver) and for being a moonbat conspiracy theorist.

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:57 am

ricky//habana wrote:
    Bushido wrote:Because he's a cunt and does it every week. It's not just one time.

A lot of footballers are cunts on the pitch. In fact by all accounts he's a likable guy off-field.

I lack the discussion skills on this forum as its a pile of wank. However I don't care what he's like off the pitch as it only matters on. He's a cunt on the pitch, therefore he is a cunt. IMO and many many others.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Post by ricky//habana Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:21 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    ricky//habana wrote:This is an interesting thread, "blasting" Suarez for admitting to something that basically everybody knew anyway, the Stoke dive was obviously just that. Not morally agreeing with what he did, but neither is he. But criticise for diving not owning up to it.

I am criticizing him for diving, amongst other things. I am criticizing him for being an unabashed cheater (beyond just being a diver) and for being a moonbat conspiracy theorist.

I await with interest your other tirades against divers, cheaters, and moonbat theorists. Unless your rants are only directed at those who have those traits conveniently wrapped up in a Luis-Suarez sized package?

Bushido wrote:
    ricky//habana wrote:

I lack the discussion skills on this forum as its a pile of wank. However I don't care what he's like off the pitch as it only matters on. He's a cunt on the pitch, therefore he is a cunt. IMO and many many others.
    Leave out the majority opinion thing, other people's opinions don't necessarily validate your own,even though I agree with you, especially with such spurious reasoning as "he does it every week". What I will say though is that if you object to footballers who are cunts on the pitch you need to find another sport to interest you.

On a slightly different yet related tack I would quite like to see referees miked up, to stop players abusing each other and the referee so much.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:32 am

ricky//habana wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

I await with interest your other tirades against divers, cheaters, and moonbat theorists. Unless your rants are only directed at those who have those traits conveniently wrapped up in a Luis-Suarez sized package?

You obviously don't pay much attention to my posts if you think this is the first time I've pounced on divers, cheaters and conspiracy theorists. Won't be the last either. Thus, you'll be happy to know that your interest is likely to be satiated.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Post by ricky//habana Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:36 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    ricky//habana wrote:

You obviously don't pay much attention to my posts if you think this is the first time I've pounced on divers, cheaters and conspiracy theorists. Won't be the last either. Thus, you'll be happy to know that your interest is likely to be satiated.

I can't say that I do I'm afraid, I do not spend a lot of time on this site due to uni etc. so in retrospect, perhaps that was the wrong suggestion to make of you, I apologise.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:40 am

ricky//habana wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

I can't say that I do I'm afraid, I do not spend a lot of time on this site due to uni etc. so in retrospect, perhaps that was the wrong suggestion to make of you, I apologise.
    No apology necessary. I didn't mean to chastise. I'm not narcissistic enough to expect people to keep tabs on my posts. I'm just saying that I do have a big problem with diving in the game. Not just by Suarez, by just about everybody. But Suarez isn't just a diver. As SAF says, he's a man mired in controversy. It's not because he's South American; it's because of what he does and says. I love the guy's game, but can't stand his act.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:34 am

Phil Neville: 'I dived'

Media's Reaction: 'Honest, hard working, brave Phil Neville does the right thing by confessing his momentary lapse, give him a knighthood!'

Luis Suarez: 'I did dive, but I get treated unfairly'

Media's Reaction: 'LUIS SUAREZ: I'M A CHEAT!"'

Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:50 am

El Jefe wrote:Phil Neville: 'I dived'

Media's Reaction: 'Honest, hard working, brave Phil Neville does the right thing by confessing his momentary lapse, give him a knighthood!'

Luis Suarez: 'I did dive, but I get treated unfairly'

Media's Reaction: 'LUIS SUAREZ: I'M A CHEAT!"'

So one dive is equivalent to numerous attempts of all sorts of different cheating? Interesting logic you have there. Suarez is just an absolute scumbag of a human being, you know it deep down but because he wears your red shirt you probably HAVE to defend it and in some cases, find it admirable.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:59 am

Fairly sure he's not the only person in his current place of habitation that believes Manchester United controls the media, the FA and possibly have contacts in HMs Government. Wouldn't really blame him for thinking that when he's probably being told that on a consistent basis.

Still though, he'd get better media coverage if he didn't actually challenge the media. They are fairly simple creatures. They will do whatever they can to sell their papers, and if you help create controversy you will be targeted, because that sells papers. Plus being the star man on one of Britains most popular football teams probably does not help avoid attention.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:22 am