Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
Keanoo
Mustangt125
Zzonked
AriseForLife
ayvee1
Mr. Hassard
Childish Logic
Bye_Ya
iSamuel
Mvan
ShakerMatty
Gegilworld93
Juventino
George
fluffy_kittens
Laurencio
El Jefe
Danny
Ra's al Ghul
Cadbury
coolhead33
Trig
arsenalap11
Walcott
Grenade
Mal
Mason
Phadunkin Donuts
Jordi
dena
The Zlatan
Paulinho
Sean
Carlos Jenkinson
SBSP
Jord
Kuled
Theo Filippo
42 posters

Robin Van Persie announces he will not sign a contract

Mr. Hassard
    Mr. Hassard

Supports : Blackburn Rovers, Coleraine & Rangers

Robin Van Persie announces he will not sign a contract - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Van Persie announces he will not sign a contract

Post by Mr. Hassard Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Henrik's Tongue wrote:Talksport have revealed who he will be joining

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/virals/120705/rvp-pictured-shirt-club-where-he-will-win-premier-league-175904

Spoiler:

Haha, quality. Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Robin Van Persie announces he will not sign a contract - Page 6 Empty Re: Robin Van Persie announces he will not sign a contract

Post by SBSP Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Nice.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:18 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1682319.ece

ROBIN VAN PERSIE reckons there is one player that Manchester City’s money could never buy — him. rofl
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:23 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:Talksport have revealed who he will be joining

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/virals/120705/rvp-pictured-shirt-club-where-he-will-win-premier-league-175904

Spoiler:

He looks quite good in a celtic shirt shifty
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:34 am

Go to Juve, RvP.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:36 am

Come to ICT, we have ambition....and cookies.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:41 am

Chris wrote:RvP doesn't deserve a cunt song, Gazidis does.
    I don't think Ivan does either. It all comes back down to Wenger. In these talks with the club I am sure Wenger once again tried to explain that the club are where they need to be and don't need any more players. He's the only fucking manager that refuses to buy talent when other clubs are constantly improving. Wenger is the reason that Arsene are stagnant.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:46 am

Rick Rosstrich wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:podolski and giroud to replace rvp rip lmfao gonna be a great battle for europa league spots so many competitive teams rofl

OH MY GOD!!!!111 Arteta replacing Fabregas, no wayz is Arsnal gettin dat Champions League spot now.

I read comments exactly like that last year.

It's become an annual tradition for both Arsenal to get written off and you to remind everyone that every year Arsenal are written off. Razz
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:11 am

Our style is our tradition. We don't need constant breakthebank signings to play correctly and put balls in the net. We'll always get our chances. Last year proved that.. we aren't that shit.. and other teams aren't that great.

Just need that defense figured out..which it seems to always get ignored.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:12 am

When was the last time we were successful?
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:15 am

They would be incredible if he stayed at Arsenal.

I think he'll go to Juve. They are in need of an out and out striker.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:21 am

Theo Filippo wrote:When was the last time we were successful?

The day we sold Nasri.

If you can't handle a few years without trophies while still being able to watch "your" club.. then I feel sorry you son.

Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:23 am

He's off to Real Betis
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Post by ayvee1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:23 am

goonsidious wrote:

The day we sold Nasri.

If you can't handle a few years without trophies while still being able to watch "your" club.. then I feel sorry you son.

It's one thing to watch your team win no trophies for a few seasons, it's another to watch them do it knowing they have the ability to remedy that, yet not do it, or even try.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:24 am

goonsidious wrote:

The day we sold Nasri.

Selling a player who won the premier league 8 months later.. what a success story that was for Arsenal!

It has nothing to do with me being able to 'handle' it or not, we haven't been successful since 2005 so we obviously do need 'breakthebank' signings, especialy if we are selling our best players.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:25 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/robin-van-persie-transfer-watch-1133644

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:25 am

Theo Filippo wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1682319.ece

ROBIN VAN PERSIE reckons there is one player that Manchester City’s money could never buy — him. Robin Van Persie announces he will not sign a contract - Page 6 70955
    Don't click, the Sun!
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:30 am

ayvee1 wrote:
    goonsidious wrote:

The day we sold Nasri.

It's one thing to watch your team win no trophies for a few seasons, it's another to watch them do it knowing they have the ability to remedy that, yet not do it, or even try.

I know, and I've been through that phase of rage before..and I'm sure once the window is closed I will be again. But until that final transfer day, ill just be holding on to the naive and hopeful side.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:35 am

Theo Filippo wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1682319.ece

ROBIN VAN PERSIE reckons there is one player that Manchester City’s money could never buy — him. rofl

Tbf he never really said that at all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:07 am

The squad that came 3rd last year have added Podolski and Giroud to it, I think it's unfair to say we don't have ambition. RvP leaving is what's bringing us down.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:08 am

Chris wrote:The squad that came 3rd last year have added Podolski and Giroud to it, I think it's unfair to say we don't have ambition. RvP leaving is what's bringing us down.

Yeah, not entirely sure how RvP can justify claiming lack of ambition after Arsenal sign 2 high reputation players.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Post by ayvee1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:13 am

Perhaps it's just an excuse to leave a club that he feels aren't going to win anything in the near future. He's 28 now, nearly 29, he might want a move to a club that is doing things right now.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:14 am

He was probably told there wouldn't be anymore signings, that's the most likely thing that was said because if we don't buy anyone else this window and keep everyone we will make a profit again.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:15 am

Chris wrote:The squad that came 3rd last year have added Podolski and Giroud to it, I think it's unfair to say we don't have ambition. RvP leaving is what's bringing us down.

Podolski's decent and Giroud isn't a big name signing, I'd only be happy with Giroud and even then RVP probably doesn't know who he is
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:15 am

Laurencio wrote:

Yeah, not entirely sure how RvP can justify claiming lack of ambition after Arsenal sign 2 high reputation players.
    Neither Giroud or Podo are high reputation players. Giroud had one season of high quality and Podo's reputation is based on international play because he is too inconsistent in the Bundesliga. Signing Podo and Giroud are not enough to supplant City or United for the top 2 spots. Are defense continues to allow soft goals and Wenger does nothing to correct it. No one aside from Wenger, Ivan, and Robin know what was said in that meeting, but I am sure it was more of the same shit that gest said year after year regarding our transfer policy.

Arsenal are on the brink of becoming a joke. Can we really be considered a top club when we repeat the same thing year after year and never do anything to change? We keep giving up some of the best talent on the planet for peanuts. I used to get mad when people said we were a farm club, but now I completely believe it because all we do is make players good and then sell them and drop back into mediocrity.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 am

Keanoo wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/robin-van-persie-transfer-watch-1133644

Laughing

Lol KSI.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:17 am

Keanoo wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/robin-van-persie-transfer-watch-1133644

Laughing

I lost it at "BENDTNER...BENDTNER...FRICKIN' BENDTNER...BENDTNER...BENDTNER" hysteric
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Robin Van Persie announces he will not sign a contract - Page 6 Tumblr_m6q0u2njPb1qhrp3xo1_500
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Never thought I'd see the day when the impeccable Piers Morgan would be bested in such a resounding manner.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Where do "T-Bag" and "Mrs. Doubtfire" come from?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:25 pm