Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
ShakerMatty
Grenade
Sean
CollieBuddz
Drake
VivaRonaldoLAD
ayvee1
Dean
ConorCelticFC
Stokes
Mal
Mason
Totti
Kuled
Zzonked
TheRangersFan
MickStupp
Jordi
22 posters

Generic Rangers in administration thread

Anonymous

Generic Rangers in administration thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Generic Rangers in administration thread

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:53 am

Yes, what the viewing public badly need is the technical brilliance of a newly formed rangers.
    Anonymous

Generic Rangers in administration thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Generic Rangers in administration thread

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:55 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    The Maestro wrote:

This is now where there is a lot of debate. The new company can apply to enter the Scottish Premier League, but has to be agreed by all clubs. Not likely. Club would have to start in Division Three.

Neil Doncaster has already said that the TV deal depends on us. Therefore they may have to re-instate us no matter what. Although hopefully we'll reject it and start back in division three. Smile

No he didn't. The deal can be negotiated. Entry depends on clubs, and you have upset a lot of them.

I'm just thinking back, to those posts .. "15 points clear GLASGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS AGAIN WATP WATP WATP!!!" Did you think to yourself that a couple of months down the line you'd be hoping to play in Division Three?

What a fantastic time to be a tim
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:13 am

Sky Sports News start their 5pm news with the question ”Have Rangers played their last game?
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:33 am

The Maestro wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Neil Doncaster has already said that the TV deal depends on us. Therefore they may have to re-instate us no matter what. Although hopefully we'll reject it and start back in division three. Smile

No he didn't. The deal can be negotiated. Entry depends on clubs, and you have upset a lot of them.

I'm just thinking back, to those posts .. "15 points clear GLASGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS AGAIN WATP WATP WATP!!!" Did you think to yourself that a couple of months down the line you'd be hoping to play in Division Three?

What a fantastic time to be a tim

Laughing Brilliant.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:46 am

Why are Celtic fans happy about this? If Derby went bust I'd be absolutely gutted.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:51 am

Billy Davies wrote:Why are Celtic fans happy about this? If Derby went bust I'd be absolutely gutted.

They just think they're happy, they'd quickly realise that the most successful club in world football history departing their league would effectively kill what is already embarrassing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:05 am

LOL!

Last edited by The Maestro on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:05 am

The Maestro wrote:LOL![/size]

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:06 am

Fucking hell you're a bit quick, don't get yourself too wound up over a wee mistake like that
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:06 am

The Maestro wrote:Fucking hell you're a bit quick, don't get yourself too wound up over a wee mistake like that

So mad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:09 am

We know your desperate for something to shout about but me putting the [size] tags in the wrong place is scraping the barrel a wee bit pal. Laughing
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:13 am

Rangers fans must be fucking hurting right now. If they go to liquidation and are formed a new company, technically, it won't even be Rangers FC. Because that company went out of business.

Sad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:16 am

Dean wrote:Rangers fans must be fucking hurting right now. If they go to liquidation and are formed a new company, technically, it won't even be Rangers FC. Because that company went out of business.

Sad.

Doesn't make a difference, can't change the history, it will always be there, we will always be the most successful football club in history no matter what.

Celtic fans can try hiding from the truth but it will always be there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:17 am

If a new club is formed, you do know the history of Rangers won't carry over to it? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:19 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Dean wrote:Rangers fans must be fucking hurting right now. If they go to liquidation and are formed a new company, technically, it won't even be Rangers FC. Because that company went out of business.

Sad.

Doesn't make a difference, can't change the history, it will always be there, we will always be the most successful football club in history no matter what.

Even if you get your titles removed?

You don't get it, the club dies. A new one is formed. It's not Rangers anymore. Add in the investigation into fourteen years of cheating at Rangers and you have the possibility of titles being stripped.

I hope you realise you are a part of why your clubs has died? It's not just the years of cheating, and tax evasion that have driven your club to it's death, it's the burying of heads in the sand, and we are the people mentality that has caught up on you. You should be ashamed of yourself. Tut tut tut

Last edited by The Maestro on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:20 am

Billy Davies wrote:If a new club is formed, you do know the history of Rangers won't carry over to it? shifty

It might, leeds etc have done it.

As I said, it doesn't matter, it will always be there. You can't re-write history. Hide from it you may, but it shall always be down in the record books.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:20 am

The Maestro wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Even if you get your titles removed?

You don't get it, the club dies. A new one is formed. It's not Rangers anymore. Add in the investigation into fourteen years of cheating at Rangers and you have the possibility of titles being stripped.

The football club = the fans and they will always be there. So it's still the same club.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:21 am

Oh I know, I'm not denying that Jela, but what I'm saying is, if a new company is formed, then, technically...it's not Rangers FC any more. So this new company won't have any honours or anything to their name.

As I said, sad. But maybe Rangers will be the example that, no club is too big to go bust.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:21 am

There is no such thing as a football club, it's the fans that make it. Without them, you are nothing. Thankfully though, we have the best in the world so that's no problem. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:22 am

Dean wrote:Oh I know, I'm not denying that Jela, but what I'm saying is, if a new company is formed, then, technically...it's not Rangers FC any more. So this new company won't have any honours or anything to their name.

As I said, sad. But maybe Rangers will be the example that, no club is too big to go bust.

You can apply for your trophies to be carried over so it is possible, other teams have done it. Unlikely, but possible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:22 am

This is fucking priceless. Denial meter has shot through the roof
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:23 am

The Maestro wrote:This is fucking priceless. Denial meter has shot through the roof

The truth hurts, doesn't it. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:25 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    The Maestro wrote:This is fucking priceless. Denial meter has shot through the roof

The truth hurts, doesn't it. Laughing

Fuckin bussin

Generic Rangers in administration thread - Page 5 V7wf8i
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:27 am

I'm not really sure, what happens. I'm just somising that's what'll happen if the club does go out of business. Hopefully it doesn't come to that though. It'd be a crying shame of it came to that, and certainly have a negative impact on Scottish football as a whole. And vice-versa if it was Celtic.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:30 am

Dean wrote:I'm not really sure, what happens. I'm just somising that's what'll happen if the club does go out of business. Hopefully it doesn't come to that though. It'd be a crying shame of it came to that, and certainly have a negative impact on Scottish football as a whole. And vice-versa if it was Celtic.

It might be better for us though, dodge fines of up to £150million and re-build (hopefully) from the 3rd division. What's being talked about is automatic reinstatement into the SPL with a 30 point deduction every season, that'd be shit. We could build from the bottom with our youth team, undeniably the best in the SPL at the moment. Would be much better for the club.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:33 am

Generic Rangers in administration thread - Page 5 86Kpp
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:33 am

This thread pains me physically.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:35 am

Maestro's fucking gutted. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:36 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Dean wrote:I'm not really sure, what happens. I'm just somising that's what'll happen if the club does go out of business. Hopefully it doesn't come to that though. It'd be a crying shame of it came to that, and certainly have a negative impact on Scottish football as a whole. And vice-versa if it was Celtic.

It might be better for us though, dodge fines of up to £150million and re-build (hopefully) from the 3rd division. What's being talked about is automatic reinstatement into the SPL with a 30 point deduction every season, that'd be shit. We could build from the bottom with our youth team, undeniably the best in the SPL at the moment. Would be much better for the club.
    Opposed to celtic?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:40 am

Rangers supporters are 110% behind Craig Whyte.

We're not going to die though.

We are and forever will be, The worlds most successive football club in history.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:58 am