Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
ShakerMatty
Grenade
Sean
CollieBuddz
Drake
VivaRonaldoLAD
ayvee1
Dean
ConorCelticFC
Stokes
Mal
Mason
Totti
Kuled
Zzonked
TheRangersFan
MickStupp
Jordi
22 posters

Generic Rangers in administration thread

ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Generic Rangers in administration thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Generic Rangers in administration thread

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:09 am

Oh don't get that fucking scumbag Kennedy.
    Anonymous

Generic Rangers in administration thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Generic Rangers in administration thread

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:11 am

Lord Brian of Kennedy MBE not worthy
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:19 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:
    TheRangersFan wrote:

That's as unconditional an offer as you will ever see for a co in administration. facepalm Laughing

TheRangersFan wrote:Just give it a rest mate.

On topic:

We are pleased to announce that the Blue Knights, led by Paul Murray and Brian Kennedy have joined forces and at 3pm today have submitted a written offer to the Lawyers of the Administrators to Purchase Rangers Football Club.

This offer we consider to be substantial and is conditional on a CVA being approved by the creditors, and Mr Whyte’s shares being acquired.

We hope this is accepted so that we may proceed with due diligence forthwith and make a start to the task of re-building Rangers Football Club of 1872.

Paul Murray and Brian Kennedy

You two should just stop posting, you don't have a clue.

Are you a nutter? I didn't say the bid was unconditional I said it was as unconditional as one is likely to see for a co in administration.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 am

Another bid in ... Bill Miller.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:58 am

33m Tony McKelvie ‏ @TonyMcKelvie
    Eight weeks have passed since the SPL started their Inquiry in the extensive breaches of Player Registration Rules by Rangers.

32m Tony McKelvie ‏ @TonyMcKelvie
    While D&P were initially uncooperative, the last few weeks have seen fevered attempts to obtain a resolution to the SPL's Inquiry.

30m Tony McKelvie ‏ @TonyMcKelvie
    Given the new, emerging narrative from RFC and their prospective bidders, it seems that the Inquiry has returned at least initial findings

29m Tony McKelvie ‏ @TonyMcKelvie
    My expectation is that the Inquiry has found that RFC fielded ineligible players in almost every match since the SPL's inception in 1998.

27m Tony McKelvie ‏ @TonyMcKelvie
    My expectation is that the Inquiry has found that they did so in order to implement and disguise an enormous financial & sporting scam

26m Tony McKelvie ‏ @TonyMcKelvie
    My expectation is that the Inquiry has found that those responsible for implementing the scam were simultaneously Directors of the SPL

23m Tony McKelvie ‏ @TonyMcKelvie
    My expectation is that the Inquiry has found that Rangers breached Rule D9.3 for +70 players and Rule D1.13 in over 500 matches

22m Tony McKelvie ‏ @TonyMcKelvie
    My expectation is that the SPL Inquiry has found that Directors of Rangers breached their duty to act in the Utmost Good Faith

19m Tony McKelvie ‏ @TonyMcKelvie
    My sense is that the SPL will not release the findings of the Inquiry until the Tax Tribunal decision is released.

17m Tony McKelvie ‏ @TonyMcKelvie
    The ONLY appropriate sanction for Rangers, if my expectations prove to be correct, is expulsion from the SPL. There is no other way to act.

16m Tony McKelvie ‏ @TonyMcKelvie
    In the meantime, the campaign is engaged to persuade the Governing Bodies not to expel the club, as expulsion = liquidation.

14m Tony McKelvie ‏ @TonyMcKelvie
    We see the threatening language on one hand, and the pleas for reason on the other. The argument though is engaged behind closed doors.

13m Tony McKelvie ‏ @TonyMcKelvie
    If the SPL find against Rangers, the SFA, SFL and UEFA will all have to address the impact of the issue on their own competitions.

12m Tony McKelvie ‏ @TonyMcKelvie
    As with the SPL, the only appropriate sanction available to the SFA is expulsion. There is nothing else in the Rule Book.

8m Tony McKelvie ‏ @TonyMcKelvie
    Ultimately, all the arguments we hear, all the bullshit, come down to one issue: Are the Values of the Game subservient to short term cash?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:59 am

Getting bored of this. Fuck off and die already you fucking shit fraudulent club.
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:38 am

20 thousand? scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:07 am

Nope, there was over 20,000. Smile

Generic Rangers in administration thread - Page 14 0ca42ee8
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:06 am

Admins admit in morning papers that Rangers will go bust by the end of the season and that Blue Knights bid is not commercially acceptable
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Grenade wrote:Getting bored of this. Fuck off and die already you fucking shit fraudulent club.

When I say ur shite patter isn't boring as shit I'm being deadly serious, mate.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 8:22 am

Alex Thomson "Rangers owe £20 to every man, woman and child in Scotland" .. He's not even far off

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 8:52 am

Headphones Headphones Headphones Headphones Headphones Headphones Headphones Headphones Headphones Headphones Headphones Headphones Headphones

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:26 pm