Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Mr. Hassard
Danny
Zzonked
Weather130
Pippo
Benitez
LFC_Grunners
Paulinho
ShakerMatty
Keanoo
SBSP
YukiAbe1996
Childish Logic
MickStupp
Barton
Gegilworld93
Uncle John from Jamaica
Hernandez_14
Grenade
CollieBuddz
ResurrectionRooney
iSamuel
Laurencio
Jord
Carlos Jenkinson
Sean
Drake
menalawyerguy
ayvee1
Totti
crump
Schnix
Jack
Theo Filippo
Ben 10
Mason
Kuled
Jordi
TheRangersFan
43 posters

Rangers in administration (lozies)

Anonymous

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 19 Empty Re: Rangers in administration (lozies)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 am

Jela Sky sponsors the conference league, the Irish league

You're acting as if the current deal can't be re negotiated, and your myth that nobody will survive without you is reminiscent of an abusive partner yelling "you're nothing without me" as they're being locked up

such a confused little boy is our Ross
    Anonymous

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 19 Empty Re: Rangers in administration (lozies)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:27 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    THE administrators of Rangers Football Club have issued the following update.

Paul Clark and David Whitehouse, of Duff and Phelps, said: "We can report we have made very good progress within the first 24 hours of being appointed administrators over Rangers Football Club.

"Our first priority has been to ensure that the football club continues to function and this is being achieved with the help of staff, players and management at the Club.

"In particular, we would like to thank the Club's business partners who are going the extra mile to ensure that Saturday's home match against Kilmarnock goes ahead as scheduled. We had extremely constructive discussions with Strathclyde Police and we can confirm the match will take place.

"We fully recognise this is a difficult time for players and staff at the Club and are extremely appreciative of their reaction to the situation. We will be holding meetings with the staff on a weekly basis at least to inform them of developments.

"We are also in the process of speaking to representatives of supporters' groups and that will be an ongoing process.

"In broad terms, supporters can be reassured that Rangers will continue as a football club and we hope to reach a stage as soon as possible where the Club can emerge from administration.

"We have had expressions of support across the political spectrum in Scotland within the last 24 hours and there is clearly a desire to see Rangers come through this situation successfully

maestro still hiding away from this, he's truly gutted. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:28 am

The Maestro wrote:Jela Sky sponsors the conference league, the Irish league

You're acting as if the current deal can't be re negotiated, and your myth that nobody will survive without you is reminiscent of an abusive partner yelling "you're nothing without me" as they're being locked up

such a confused little boy is our Ross

It's Nikica, thanks. Wink
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:30 am

It'd only be right for Rangers to re-enter into the 3rd division.

The Maestro wrote:oohhh fucking shaking in my boots we wont get that derisory sky tv deal , what is it like less than 2 mill a season? Laughing
    As I've said before, the loss of it would hurt other SPL clubs more than Celtic. The deal may well be re-negotiated but it would be severely reduced.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:32 am

Ok Nikica, I've already responded to that part you said I was hiding away from, okay? there there

Keep living in your fantasy world where everyone buys sky to see the mighty ranjurs and nobody will EVER sponsor the SPL if youre gone, contracts cant be negotiated and there is no other way but to DIE without the great institution of RANJURSSS WATP

okaayyyy?

you feel better?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:33 am

MickStupp wrote:It'd only be right for Rangers to re-enter into the 3rd division.

Shhhhhht don't say that he'll cry Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:40 am

Dear Maestro,

OPERATION BUILD SMOKE SCREEN IS A SUCCESS!

Loving this. Laughing

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:40 am

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 19 GlhOb

I agree with this, rather than Jela who thinks it will just be the "same club"
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:39 am

jim spence @bbcjimspence

Dundee United wont give Rangers tickets for game on 17 March unless cash guaranteed.They will sell tickets to rangers fans themselves.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:45 am

Alexander fucking Salmond is trying to make this a Scotland Vs. Britain thing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:24 am

Players wages will be paid in full, no players will be released this week and the administrators say that the chance of liquidation is very remote.

The Scottish government say that Scotland needs Rangers and that they would step in if needed.

Also, there are interested parties in taking over at Rangers, who are unassociated with the current or previous owner.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:39 am

Messages from Galatasaray fans:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=211048&st=0

Some of them are fucking brilliant Laughing not worthy
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:58 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Players wages will be paid in full, no players will be released this week and the administrators say that the chance of liquidation is very remote.

The Scottish government say that Scotland needs Rangers and that they would step in if needed

Also, there are interested parties in taking over at Rangers, who are unassociated with the current or previous owner.

Yeah, by spending money generated in the rest of the UK shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:03 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Players wages will be paid in full, no players will be released this week and the administrators say that the chance of liquidation is very remote.

The Scottish government say that Scotland needs Rangers and that they would step in if needed

The Celtic fans must be fucking raging by these latest revelations Laughing
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:04 am

Yeah Celtic fans are raging that your in admin and lost 10 points Laughing
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:04 am

Laurencio wrote:

I'm not going to get into this proper, but Scotland pays it's way.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:08 am

Hope you are suitably punished. You lived beyond your means that enabled you to win title after title. Hitting the wall would be just deserts.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:25 am

ayvee1 wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Yeah, by spending money generated in the rest of the UK Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 19 279869
    I'm not going to get into this proper, but Scotland pays it's way.

I was kidding Razz
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Post by ayvee1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:30 am

Laurencio wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:I'm not going to get into this proper, but Scotland pays it's way.

I was kidding Razz
    Cool. Hard to tell with no smilies.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:30 am

ayvee1 wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

I was kidding Razz

There actually was a smiley there, but for some reason smileys have decided not to work today Cry
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:31 am

ayvee1 wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

I was kidding Razz
    Formerly known as: Prince

Please tell me you did this on purpose Laughing
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Post by ayvee1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:36 am

Laurencio wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:Cool. Hard to tell with no smilies.

There actually was a smiley there, but for some reason smileys have decided not to work today Cry
    Ah right, yeah right enough, I can see the smiley now, my apologies. They're taking forever to load today Laughing
    Jord wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:Cool. Hard to tell with no smilies.
    Formerly known as: Prince

Yeah, I was bored a while ago so I messed around with my profile shifty
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:37 am

ayvee1 wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Ah right, yeah right enough, I can see the smiley now, my apologies. They're taking forever to load today Laughing
    Jord wrote:Formerly known as: Prince

Yeah, I was bored a while ago so I messed around with my profile shifty
    You legend not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:52 am

Vanguard Bears: An open message to the Celtic Family:

Despite what your graceless Chief executive and compliant media would tell you, you have little right to the endemic mock indignation which vast majority of you seem to display like a mawkish badge of honour.

For if we are to put your Club and it's history under the same degree of scrutiny afforded Rangers FC and it's recent history I fear that there would be nothing mock about the universal revulsion and indignation felt by the majority of right minded people.

From wartime machinations against the country from which you have gained your history and some would say prominence in the football world, to child abuse and the systemic failure and cover up which ensued. The subsequent dynasties of custodian families who are alleged to have massaged down attendance figures so as to line their own pockets and therefore evade paying tax. If we are to consider stripping miscreant clubs of their honours then surely much of your nine in a row is tarnished?

In fact your clubs flirtation with administration or indeed worse was precipitated by years of asset stripping by those very families, Celtic minded zealots who could not find it in their hearts or narrow minds to admit their greatest ever manager to the board because of his religion, a policy still in place today...And you preach to us about being inclusive, Mark Walters certainly felt included when he made his debut for Rangers at your stadium, included into your vile hatred of Rangers coupled with your endemic racism which is consistently peddled by today's supporters via twitter and facebook.

How many fines have you had from UEFA in regard to pitch invasion? How many of your number glory in the anthems which celebrate a sectarian murder gang? How many referees and their families have been attacked or intimidated by supporters of your club? Scotland's shame indeed, a body of fans who despite the huge improvement in behaviour of the Rangers support, categorically refuse to drop the sectarian name calling and singing which blights their club!

Enjoy reveling in what is the darkest hour for Rangers and it's support, but remember this: You will always be a graceless, classless organisation founded on the basis of religious expediency and separation. Rangers will always be seen as Scotland's greatest club, your nemesis, the antithesis of all that you stand for, we will be back stronger and better than before with Celtic emphatically consigned to where they belong....In our wake!!
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Post by ayvee1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:56 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Vanguard Bears: An open message to the Celtic Family:

Despite what your graceless Chief executive and compliant media would tell you, you have little right to the endemic mock indignation which vast majority of you seem to display like a mawkish badge of honour.

For if we are to put your Club and it's history under the same degree of scrutiny afforded Rangers FC and it's recent history I fear that there would be nothing mock about the universal revulsion and indignation felt by the majority of right minded people.

From wartime machinations against the country from which you have gained your history and some would say prominence in the football world, to child abuse and the systemic failure and cover up which ensued. The subsequent dynasties of custodian families who are alleged to have massaged down attendance figures so as to line their own pockets and therefore evade paying tax. If we are to consider stripping miscreant clubs of their honours then surely much of your nine in a row is tarnished?

In fact your clubs flirtation with administration or indeed worse was precipitated by years of asset stripping by those very families, Celtic minded zealots who could not find it in their hearts or narrow minds to admit their greatest ever manager to the board because of his religion, a policy still in place today...And you preach to us about being inclusive, Mark Walters certainly felt included when he made his debut for Rangers at your stadium, included into your vile hatred of Rangers coupled with your endemic racism which is consistently peddled by today's supporters via twitter and facebook.

How many fines have you had from UEFA in regard to pitch invasion? How many of your number glory in the anthems which celebrate a sectarian murder gang? How many referees and their families have been attacked or intimidated by supporters of your club? Scotland's shame indeed, a body of fans who despite the huge improvement in behaviour of the Rangers support, categorically refuse to drop the sectarian name calling and singing which blights their club!

Enjoy reveling in what is the darkest hour for Rangers and it's support, but remember this: You will always be a graceless, classless organisation founded on the basis of religious expediency and separation. Rangers will always be seen as Scotland's greatest club, your nemesis, the antithesis of all that you stand for, we will be back stronger and better than before with Celtic emphatically consigned to where they belong....In our wake!!
    It sounds like this guy has swallowed a thesaurus. He's right though, Celtic aren't innocent. OF are just as bad as each other.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:13 am

The Scottish government say that Scotland needs Rangers and that they would step in if needed.

Where to start with this? facepalm

(1) Administrators must say liquidation is remote. It would be no benefit to say liquidation is guaranteed. Rest assured, If HMRC win their case it's game over.

(2) The Scottish government can't step in, and won't. I'm sure you're referring to a quote from Alex Salmond today that Scotland needs Rangers. He doesn't say he will step in. It provoked an angry response and Scottish Minister of Sport has just said "I want to be clear that no public money would be offered to bail out any football club and this remains the case with Rangers."

Celtic responded a short while ago to Salmond

IN response to comments made by First Minister Alex Salmond, the club have released the following statement:

“We are very disappointed with the First Minister’s claims that Celtic ‘need’ Rangers and that Celtic ‘can't prosper unless Rangers are there’”.

"This is simply not true. In a series of interviews given just three days ago, we made it abundantly clear that Celtic has a well-defined strategy and a business plan independent of the fortunes of any other club. That remains absolutely the case.

“The predicament of Rangers is clearly a serious and complex matter with a whole range of possible outcomes.

“However, we are extremely well-qualified to make our own position clear and have no wish to see this being misrepresented for political reasons .”

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Alexander fucking Salmond is trying to make this a Scotland Vs. Britain thing.

It's pretty obvious he's trying to win votes by pandering to the massive unionist contingent in the Rangers support.

Also, I'm staggered at Alex Salmond coming out and saying he hopes Rangers survive and that the country needs them.

Has anyone told him they've stolen around £36m from Government coffers and owe about £70m in total?? Can't get my head around a government leader advocating for a company that cheated paying tax to survive? As I said before, he is trying to make political capital from their situation but it's completely backfired.

The press conference held by administrators this afternoon has also raised more questions.

Grant Russell @STVGrant Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
    Administrators refuse to answer question "Has Craig Whyte taken this club for a ride?"

Grant Russell @STVGrant Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
    Rangers' administrators were asked if what has gone on here was normal, answer "no".

Administrators also couldn't answer where the £9m in tax that Rangers havent paid since Whyte took over has gone, and the rest of the £24m loan Whyte took out using season tickets has not made it to Rangers accounts, and is in Whytes account instead. Rangers in debt of £24m to Ticketus.

Last edited by The Maestro on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:29 am

Rangers highest earners have stated that they are willing to take a pay cut not worthy

i.e. McGregor, Davis etc who are on 30k a week (basic).

Players showing that it's not all about the money, beautiful.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:05 am

Heard the administrators saying that liquidation was very remote. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:06 am

TheRangersFan wrote:Heard the administrators saying that liquidation was very remote. Smile

Of course it is, we've got away with it, yet again. Laughing

#shellickfansraginmanlol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:07 am

Oh my, Jela please put all your posts into one, you're effectively just spamming the thread with misleading information, or lies, if you like.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:51 am