Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Mr. Hassard
Danny
Zzonked
Weather130
Pippo
Benitez
LFC_Grunners
Paulinho
ShakerMatty
Keanoo
SBSP
YukiAbe1996
Childish Logic
MickStupp
Barton
Gegilworld93
Uncle John from Jamaica
Hernandez_14
Grenade
CollieBuddz
ResurrectionRooney
iSamuel
Laurencio
Jord
Carlos Jenkinson
Sean
Drake
menalawyerguy
ayvee1
Totti
crump
Schnix
Jack
Theo Filippo
Ben 10
Mason
Kuled
Jordi
TheRangersFan
43 posters

Rangers in administration (lozies)

Anonymous

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 18 Empty Re: Rangers in administration (lozies)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:32 am

MickStupp wrote:
    The Maestro wrote:Not only that it's the Rangers fans mentality to blame everyone else but themselves, they are trying to say it's HMRC's fault .. idiots

HMRC offices in Glasgow were vandalised this morning and people are predicting the whole parcel bombs and bullets could start up again, vile creatures
    Generalising like that is just being plain idiotic, there's a lot of Rangers fans who think the whole thing is just a shambles and because of all the mixed messages, they don't really know who or what to blame, myself included. Obviously there's something suspicious going on but we don't have much black-and-white information to go with.

The Maestro wrote:HAHAHAHA he's still in denial

Would you like some jelly and ice cream Jela? Go on have some

Is it jelly and ice cream because that's usually found at children's parties?

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 18 3925848005

Enjoy the ban
    Anonymous

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 18 Empty Re: Rangers in administration (lozies)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:33 am

Ban? rofl

He hasn't even done anything #desperado
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:33 am

If Jela was banned for that then so should MickStupp,

it's when they are in truoble that the vile element of their support come out

sad really
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:34 am

The Maestro wrote:If Jela was banned for that then so should MickStupp,

it's when they are in truoble that the vile element of their support come out

sad really

I already explained what I meant by it, why Jordi unbanned me 2 days early. Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:35 am

Actually I don't really care to be honest, use child abuse to score points all you like, it's all the more reason to be grateful your club is going to die

Glasgow Celtic champions oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:35 am

The Maestro wrote:Actually I don't really care to be honest, use child abuse to score points all you like, it's all the more reason to be grateful your club is going to die

At this moment in time, Rangers are the champions. And have been for 3 years.

You can't win the title without a hand. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:37 am

Without a hand?

If we've taken something away from all this it's that you've won most of your titles on the back of financial doping, all of them are now default. Whilst everybody lived within their means you stole money to pay for success.

We were four points ahead before you went in administration, don't forget that

MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:40 am

I was joking, I never mean stuff like that maliciously but if I'm banned so be it, hardly a big deal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:48 am

Jordo wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Because no matter what happens, we'll be fine. Smile

There will be no club.

How is that fine.
    Pretty much my sentiment.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:53 am

The Maestro wrote:Without a hand?

If we've taken something away from all this it's that you've won most of your titles on the back of financial doping, all of them are now default. Whilst everybody lived within their means you stole money to pay for success.

We were four points ahead before you went in administration, don't forget that

Aye and we've never seen that deficit overturned in the last 5 games of the season. Not that I'm confident Rangers would have.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:00 am

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/21438
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:09 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17047957

#WINNING! rofl

Yeah, ok maestro there there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:12 am

THE administrators of Rangers Football Club have issued the following update.

Paul Clark and David Whitehouse, of Duff and Phelps, said: "We can report we have made very good progress within the first 24 hours of being appointed administrators over Rangers Football Club.

"Our first priority has been to ensure that the football club continues to function and this is being achieved with the help of staff, players and management at the Club.

"In particular, we would like to thank the Club's business partners who are going the extra mile to ensure that Saturday's home match against Kilmarnock goes ahead as scheduled. We had extremely constructive discussions with Strathclyde Police and we can confirm the match will take place.

"We fully recognise this is a difficult time for players and staff at the Club and are extremely appreciative of their reaction to the situation. We will be holding meetings with the staff on a weekly basis at least to inform them of developments.

"We are also in the process of speaking to representatives of supporters' groups and that will be an ongoing process.

"In broad terms, supporters can be reassured that Rangers will continue as a football club and we hope to reach a stage as soon as possible where the Club can emerge from administration.

"We have had expressions of support across the political spectrum in Scotland within the last 24 hours and there is clearly a desire to see Rangers come through this situation successfully

#WINNING! x2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:14 am

oohhh fucking shaking in my boots we wont get that derisory sky tv deal , what is it like less than 2 mill a season? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:15 am

enjoy that phase where you emerge from admin then get hit with a crippling £75m bill and put into liquidation

#losing
    #clutchingatstraws
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:16 am

I'd be happy with liquidation though, was would every other Rangers fan.

Same club, same fans, same stadium, same history etc etc and debt free. Winning yet again. Smile
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:17 am

Jela you're a phaggot.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Post by Ben 10 Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:18 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:I'd be happy with liquidation though, was would every other Rangers fan.

Same club, same fans, same stadium, same history etc etc and debt free. Winning yet again. Smile

And in Irn-Bru Division 3. Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 18 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:19 am

"Same club"? Could you get any further from the reality? facepalm rofl

new club, no money, 3rd division, no ibrox

#winning

hehehehehehehehe
    Anonymous

hume7 wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:I'd be happy with liquidation though, was would every other Rangers fan.

And in Irn-Bru Division 3. Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 18 3925848005

Auto re-entry into the SPL. Smile
    Anonymous

its not automatic entry you fucking bellend

you have to reapply, nobody wants you in after you've cheated every team

third division for you im afraid
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:20 am

The Maestro wrote:"Same club"? Could you get any further from the reality? facepalm rofl

new club, no money, 3rd division, no ibrox

#winning

hehehehehehehehe

same club, more money, premier league, ibrox

#winning
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:20 am

The Maestro wrote:its not automatic entry you fucking bellend

SPL can overrule them which they would do, as the spl is nothing without us. Smile

As my evidence with the tv deal proves. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:21 am

why was this cocks ban reduced? honestly you have to ask that question Dry Smile

Like ... WOW
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:22 am

The Maestro wrote:why was this cocks ban reduced? honestly you have to ask that question Dry Smile

Like ... WOW

Now that I have evidently got the upper hand i.e. the better argument then you call for me to be banned? Typical, hiding from the truth.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:22 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    The Maestro wrote:its not automatic entry you fucking bellend

SPL can overrule them which they would do, as the spl is nothing without us. Smile

As my evidence with the tv deal proves. Smile

You've gone into denial overdrive haven't you

The spl can't override them, it has to be decided by 11 out of the 12 clubs that you gain entry, once you've applied

the SPL is fine without your financial doping and tainted titles, thank you
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Post by Ben 10 Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:23 am

You cannot face the facts Ross, can you?Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:23 am

The league is unsustainable without sponsorship which nearly all of which become void without us. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:23 am

He's living in a fantasy world where tax dodgers go unpunished

Whoever said this was right: it will probably take a bulldozer outside Ibrox before the light switches on inside Jelas microscopic brain

OUT FUTURES SO BRIGHT CRAIG WHYTE!!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:25 am

In Poland, clubs regularly buy league license off other clubs to get higher in the league system.

Maybe Rangers can buy the license off another team?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:01 am