Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Sean
Laurencio
moscowmadeit3
Benitez
dena
Mason
drivescore
Cadbury
ResurrectionRooney
13 posters

Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough

Anonymous

Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough - Page 4 Empty Re: Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:00 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Because obviously I am excusing the actions of this Liverpool fan despite me criticising what he has done.

He's slated the whole fanbase because of the actions of one person and what he has said, my point is (with the example of the Munich accusations) should I do the same for the club that he supports. Nothing to do with the illegal part, I just quoted him to get his attention.

It's not just one person though, loads of Liverpool fans were spreading that rumour.

One person made it up though?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough - Page 4 Empty Re: Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:03 am

Dan wrote:

It's not just one person though, loads of Liverpool fans were spreading that rumour.

Well it's the same with The Sun - you boycott a whole organisation because one of their sources supposedly made up some lies about Liverpool fans.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:04 am

Dan wrote:

Well it's the same with The Sun - you boycott a whole organisation because one of their sources supposedly made up some lies about Liverpool fans.

Oh dear.

I'm done. Continue with this pathetic life you lead.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:12 am

Dan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Please enlighten me as to why you would present a comparision to that statemen,t if not to say that one supporter group is as bad as the other?

Because obviously I am excusing the actions of this Liverpool fan despite me criticising what he has done.

Not actually what I said you were doing to be honest.

Dan wrote:
    He's slated the whole fanbase because of the actions of one person and what he has said, my point is (with the example of the Munich accusations) should I do the same for the club that he supports. Nothing to do with the illegal part, I just quoted him to get his attention.

A comparision that is unecessary as you do not consider the fan to represent Liverpool fans as a whole by your own admission. There is no need to present a comparision like that to say that judging every supporter based on one person's actions is wrong. I simply don't see the logic in it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:58 am

RR's points on the Sun are so valid yet Liverpool fans always jump at him and fail to see how ridiculous their boycott is Laughing

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:08 am

Billy Davies wrote:RR's points on the Sun are so valid yet Liverpool fans always jump at him and fail to see how ridiculous their boycott is Laughing

They can't reconcile the fact that I am right with what they've been brought up reading and believing, so they dismiss the former using whatever excuses they can - I'm a United fan, I'm biased, I'm a troll, and so on. What they don't realise is that they're hugely biased as well, I am someone who is always questioning myself, questioning what I've been told in my upbringing, that's why I'm always so sure of myself, but these simple mongs can't do that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:17 am

I particularly liked your thread asking why Liverpool fans don't boycott Sky. They fail to realise that their money ends up in Murdoch's hands some way or another. I'm sure he prefers a £50 a month Sky Subscription from them, rather than 20p a day on a newspaper Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:18 am

Why was RR not banned for his disgraceful comments about Mark Halsey's illness?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:08 am

i agree completely with rr

these liverpool fans are notorious lies and will lie about anything, they lie about murders, racism, stealing, cheating and its disgusting and must stop
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:08 am

mauro=beast wrote:i agree completely with rr

these liverpool fans are notorious lies and will lie about anything, they lie about murders, racism, stealing, cheating and its disgusting and must stop
    You have excellent grammar.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:02 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:It has been brought to my attention that Liverpool fans have begun using Hillsborough to try and score points against Manchester United fans.

A Liverpool fan on this very forum yesterday initiated a thread propagating a rumour that Manchester United fans had spat on a Hillsborough memorial, perhaps in an attempt to distract from Liverpool's shameless abuse against Patrice Evra for having the gaul to be racially abused, and the arrest of a Liverpool fan for a racist outrage.

Liverpool fans have now gone too far down into the gutter. For years they have criticised The Sun for writing an insensitive front page and supposedly 'lying' about what happened at Hillsborough, but now they create lies and myths about it themselves to serve their own agenda. Their behaviour seems to get worse and worse throughout this whole sorry saga, it is time that a full apology was issued.

From who?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:05 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:i agree completely with rr

You have excellent grammar.
    It is indeed, especially considering English isn't his first language Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough - Page 4 914411
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:05 am

Liverpool Football Club for the atmosphere of hatred they have created, and the individuals who spread the rumours.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:07 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Liverpool Football Club for the atmosphere of hatred they have created, and the individuals who spread the rumours.

Why should the club apologize for the behavior of some fans that decide to do something outside of club grounds? They don't have a contract with the club like a player does.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:48 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Liverpool Football Club for the atmosphere of hatred they have created, and the individuals who spread the rumours.

Why should the club apologize for the behavior of some fans that decide to do something outside of club grounds? They don't have a contract with the club like a player does.

Liverpool FC's statements and general behaviour have been a massive contributing factor to the hatred that surrounded this game, the hatred which lead to lies like the ones described in the first post of this thread being created to score points against Liverpool's adversary.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:32 am

RR lets meet and we can discuss this issue.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:37 am

Alan wrote:RR lets meet and we can discuss this issue.

It would be irresponsible of me to do that - you may attempt to use violence to resolve the issue, and I would be forced to hurt you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:38 am

Alan wrote:RR lets meet and we can discuss this issue.

It would be irresponsible of me to do that - you may attempt to use violence to resolve the issue, and I would be forced to hurt you.
    Very Happy

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:24 am

A MANCS VIEW

16 April 2011 at 15:29

I’m a United supporter. I’m from Manchester, well Salford to be precise.I don’t like Liverpool. That’s the plan isn’t it? The script we all adhere to. Something only people from one of the two cities could understand. Our city is better than yours, yes you have the river and easy access to a beach but we’re Manchester. We started the industrial revolution, we invented the computer, we split the first atom. You played a major part in the slave trade.

I don’t like scousers. That’s the norm isn’t it? I prefer Mancunians. Scousers don’t like me. Scousers don’t like Mancs. All very well and good, except it’s rubbish. I do like most Scousers, indeed the ratio between my like of individual Scousers and Mancs is no doubt exact. I’m not going to stereotype Scousers as being salt-of-the-earth or having wit. They’re people, all individuals, all like you and me in their own ways.

When I was younger I’d hear conversations in pubs and offices and take part in them. Surely they knew they were killing their own fans? Surely they knew they were going in the wrong section? Surely some of the fans were to blame? I’m not ashamed of having those thoughts, it’s natural. It’s a natural question to ask of such a situation. I ask questions of many situations and my queries were not to be confused with insults. I kept them to myself mostly but read a bit. Here and there. I read more each year and each year I feel more closely connected to what happened in Sheffield. I feel more informed.

Perhaps it’s because I’m now a parent. Perhaps it’s because I’m older. I’m not sure why but each year with the more articles, diaries, first hand accounts I read, I feel more emotionally connected. This makes me more likely to talk to others about it. My mother who has buggered off to Spain for her 60′s came to stay yesterday and last night we sat and talked about Hillsborough. How when I was a youngster aged nine she was trying to explain to me what had happened, she knew little herself as the coverage had been so confused, she didn’t know what to say. She just told me that evening she was washing the dishes and realised that there would be many mothers who had seen their excited sons off to football that morning, like she had done many times herself, who would never see them again. She said she had cried and felt angry, she still gets upset now.

These genuine emotions make the behaivour of some football fans sickening.

Ignorant, insulting, and bizarre.

Last week against Fulham, during the barracking of Danny Murphy which I whole heartedly joined in with, I heard a man behind me shout ’96 was not enough’. Well I say shout, he more murmored it. I expect he knew that anything louder would result in him being shouted down, or worse/better. I believe I was the only one to hear, I was filled with rage. To be fair, I’m easily filled with rage. I wasn’t sure how to react and in my time thinking, the moment had passed. The ball had moved on and those who hadn’t noticed originally were not going to notice now.

I needed to let him know though. All I could do was simply turn and stare at him. He and I knew why I was giving him the Eaves stare. It was enough, if anything ever could be, to let him know this wasn’t on. In these moments you want to transport yourself and the idiot to a quiet country pub and drink and explain. Explain to the idiot why what he said is ridiculous, read the idiot the first hand accounts that never fail to bring tears to my eyes. Tell the idiot about the young man who cannot forget the feeling of crushing ribs under his feet. The young man who couldn’t remove his elbow from crushing someone’s windpipe before it was too late.

The Eaves stare is pretty good, but couldn’t convey that.

However these idiots are becoming rarer. I hope it’s because they read a bit. Here and there. I hope that they are not just biting their lip through a fear of being controversial. I hope that they are not just stopping the chants because they feel they should. I hope they have learned and feel the connection all football supporters should with Hillsborough.

Whilst the campaigners may not get the Justice For The 96 that they so desperately crave, their efforts are rewarded. This year many people will have read the first hand accounts through links on Twitter, Facebook, the rest. They’ll have read articles in papers. I have no doubt that somewhere today there’s an individual who had questions and now feels they are answered. An idiot will have been turned.

Somewhere today someone will have shed their first tear for Hillsborough, they won’t forget it. I don’t forget mine.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:46 am

That's probably written by a lying cunt Liverpool fan.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:47 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:That's probably written by a lying cunt Liverpool fan.

It was written by Annie Eaves, a big United fan
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:56 am

Benitez wrote:

It was written by Annie Eaves, a big United fan
    Exactly well said young yin.Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough - Page 4 284837
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:07 am

You are the kind of fan we dont need. You are the one now trying to score points using the death of people, and any true fan of any club would not.Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough - Page 4 950455 Is this the best you can do use this kind of thing to score points on the internet, would you be so smart in real life to bring up your views. Good and bad in all football fans.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:37 pm