Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Sean
Laurencio
moscowmadeit3
Benitez
dena
Mason
drivescore
Cadbury
ResurrectionRooney
13 posters

Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough

Anonymous

Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough - Page 2 Empty Re: Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 am

Sean wrote:Its only because RR made the thread you all immediately say oh its just him being bitter yet you cant dispute his points.

Fuck off. Have you read what he's said?
    Dean
    Dean

Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough - Page 2 Empty Re: Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough

Post by Dean Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:26 am

Fucking hell, some of the responses in here. Baffling. For every set of fans, there's a few cunts in the mix, same at every club. The opening post from Rooney is garbage.

'He has a point'. Don't me me laugh, fuck right off. And we're trying to score 'rival' points? And taking the moral high ground isn't?

Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:26 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:Each set of fans have the odd lot who sing songs about Munich or Hillsborough, nothings changed there. But making up lies about people spitting/pissing on a Hillsborough memorial to score "rival points"... Neutral

Yeah, you're right. The whole Liverpool fanbase apologizes for collectively making up this allegation.

Making up racist allegations against Suarez just to rub the other in the mud...disgusting.

Evra: "He called me ice cream"
    Suarez: "I called him negro... not ice cream"
    Evra: "I see. I thought negro meant ice cream at the time I told the ref."
    Evra: "I don't believe he is a racist, so it shocked me, but he did try to wind me up by calling me Negro"
    Suarez: "I did call him negro"
    Comitte: "The word negro is objectively racist"
    lawyers: "What? One man's word against the other!"
    Comitte: "He admits to saying negro, video also shows that he pinches Evra's skin. In South Ameria according to the panel of experts that's a clear sign of refering to skin colour. With that in mind we therefore ban him for 8 matches"
    Dalglish: "We will fight this all the way to Europe!"
    * Comittee releases report *
    Dalglish: "We won't fight this"

I love it how everyone assumes complete guilt or innocence without even bothering to properly look into the case.

It's very common in Uruguay and several South American countries to wind opponents up by refering to apperances. It is very common to wind opponents up by refering to them in "racist" terms, a Brazilian can be called a little monkey in an insult without much controversy. It is highly uncommon for any of these insults to ever be reported as racism as it is culturally acceptable.

Fernando Duarte went into detail about all the differences between South American and European football when it came to racism and what insults were acceptable on the football pitch. Many of you really need to listen to what he says.

It is entirely possible that Suarez was simply attempting to wind up Evra without ever intending to be as insulting as he was percieved with language that was culturally acceptable where he learned his football. Hence why Poyet and a lot of other Uruguayans find the claim from Evra to be "crying to the FA". In South America you simply don't do that, regardless of what is said. In Europe and England racism has been a real problem for many many years, therefore it is treated a lot more seriously, maybe even overly so.

The fault of this entire matter is with the clubs who have neglected their responsibility of being informed of South American culture and footballing traditions. It was their job to ensure that Suarez has been made aware of these differences so that an incident like this wouldn't happen. If this is down to Ajax or Liverpool neglect is another debate.

So please. Before people start accusing Evra of being a liar and fabricating statements, or accusing Suarez of being a racist bastard, take the time to actually look into the matter. It takes a grand total of 4-5 hours to go through all the documents, read the report and listen to actual knowledgable people explain the situation.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:26 am

Sean wrote:Its only because RR made the thread you all immediately say oh its just him being bitter yet you cant dispute his points.

You also can't dispute Chelsea fans are racist and send bullets to proffesional Footballers? scratch
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:30 am

Sorry Sean, but that's fucking poor from. I didn't expect that from you.

I could rip his post apart. But the thing is, it's not fucking worth disputing, I think that's why there hasn't been a dispute yet. And as Dan said, read what he actually said. It's garbage from RR.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:32 am

Benitez wrote:

You also can't dispute Chelsea fans are racist and send bullets to proffesional Footballers? scratch

To my knowledge only one letter was sent, so I'd say he was.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:03 am

A "United" fan posted this today

Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough - Page 2 Aaaavll

Fortunately Brianom76 is a Liverpool fan, registered to LiverpoolFC.tv and Twitter

http://thekop.liverpoolfc.tv/service/displayKickPlace.kickAction?u=30010704&as=173471
    https://twitter.com/#!/davidjewood/statuses/31526593675395072
    http://tweetmeme.com/user/brianom76

Bastards.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:06 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:A "United" fan posted this today

Fortunately Brianom76 is a Liverpool fan, registered to LiverpoolFC.tv and Twitter

http://thekop.liverpoolfc.tv/service/displayKickPlace.kickAction?u=30010704&as=173471

Bastards.

I hate "fans" like that. Gives the rest a bad repuation.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:07 am

What a cunt, where did he post that?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:08 am

Laurencio wrote:

Bastards.

I hate "fans" like that. Gives the rest a bad repuation.

It's a reputation well deserved.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:09 am

Bastards.

Pretty sad if it was him, true about the singing part though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:10 am

Need to change the title to 'Expose Brianom76's lies' then...
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:10 am

Just gave that cunt a piece of my mind on twitter. rub hands
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:11 am

Dan wrote:Need to change the title to 'Expose Brianom76's lies' then...

Scott also posted the lies on here, and he was far from the only one.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:11 am

NM
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:12 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:NM

I seen that before you edited. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:12 am

It's not as if Man United fans on RedCafe or here (RR) would have reacted any differently.

If a rumour popped up saying Liverpool fans had been making aeroplane gestures with their hands/arms and making aeroplane noises, I can guarantee the rumour would've spread like a wildfire, just like this one did. Don't try and make it out as if Liverpool fans are the only ones to do this, it's natural human behaviour and you know perfectly well it would have happened with any club, whatever the rumour was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:12 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

Neither Brianom76 or Scotty represent the opinion of Liverpool Football Club.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:14 am

Scott wrote:It's not as if Man United fans on RedCafe or here (RR) would have reacted any differently.

If a rumour popped up saying Liverpool fans had been making aeroplane gestures with their hands/arms and making aeroplane noises, I can guarantee the rumour would've spread like a wildfire, just like this one did. Don't try and make it out as if Liverpool fans are the only ones to do this, it's natural human behaviour and you know perfectly well it would have happened with any club, whatever the rumour was.

Not sure of the exact date but i think it was 09/10 when we got beat 2-1 but i remember rumours from them that fans threw inflatable Aeroplanes at the United fans, turned out to be false aswell. They are just as bad, most of the time aswell.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:15 am

How do you know about the singing part Leo? You weren't there.. and nobody else has mentioned it.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:15 am

Scott wrote:It's not as if Man United fans on RedCafe or here (RR) would have reacted any differently.

It's not natural behaviour to use a tragedy where 96 of your fellows died to try and score points against Manchester United. The rumour would never have come about with regard to Liverpool fans, and I certainly wouldn't have spread it on here even if it did.
    Dan wrote:

Are you saying they walk alone?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:16 am

If you're going to repeat accusations like that you should be fucking sure that they're true. The Sun in 1989 reported rumours as fact without being able to prove that they were true and you boycott them to this day, even after they apologised. I doubt you will even do that.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:16 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:How do you know about the singing part Leo? You weren't there.. and nobody else has mentioned it.

Yes they have Laughing They always do it anyway, even that cup game, but yesterday on SSN after it said the man got arrested they said about taunts from the United fans, just like they said it when you sang those disgusting songs away at Leeds United
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:16 am

Dan wrote:

Are you saying they walk alone?

No. I am stating that what they say does not represent the opinion of Liverpool Football Club.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:18 am

It's not just this guy though. The "spat on Hillsbrough memorial" rumour was spread by someone else, and it can't have happened as the ManUtd fans were held up somewhere else awaiting access to the stadium (as I've understood it). RR tends to generalize a little too much, but he's not wrong that a small group of "fans" are doing their best to tarnish Liverpool supporters reputation.

There are supporters who are doing their very best to make the "hatred" between the two sides resurface, and I can't imagine anyone who geniuinly care about the football or the clubs would want that. Anyone making up lies about Liverpool and their supporters are disgraceful (don't even think about mentioning Evra or I'm going on a long rant again), and anyone making up lies about Manchester United and supporters are discraceful.

Benitez wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:How do you know about the singing part Leo? You weren't there.. and nobody else has mentioned it.

Yes they have Laughing They always do it anyway, even that cup game, but yesterday on SSN after it said the man got arrested they said about taunts from the United fans, just like they said it when you sang those disgusting songs away at Leeds United

A minority of supporters. If caught at either of the two clubs stadiums they face life time bans, and have been for years now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:20 am

Laurencio wrote:

It's not just this guy though. The "spat on Hillsbrough memorial" rumour was spread by someone else, and it can't have happened as the ManUtd fans were held up somewhere else awaiting access to the stadium (as I've understood it). RR tends to generalize a little too much, but he's not wrong that a small group of "fans" are doing their best to tarnish Liverpool supporters reputation.

There are supporters who are doing their very best to make the "hatred" between the two sides resurface, and I can't imagine anyone who geniuinly care about the football or the clubs would want that. Anyone making up lies about Liverpool and their supporters are disgraceful (don't even think about mentioning Evra or I'm going on a long rant again), and anyone making up lies about Manchester United and supporters are discraceful.

Yeah, it's happened for years. Unless you want to take away people's freedom of speech it won't stop.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:21 am

Scott echoed the rumours, like most people did, the only cunt is the one who made it up.

Anyway there is no point arguing since you clearly think your fans are perfect, when we all know they have a reputation for being the scummiest in the league.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:21 am

Dan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Yeah, it's happened for years. Unless you want to take away people's freedom of speech it won't stop.

What Liverpool fans are doing making up these rumours and spreading them as fact is illegal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:23 am

Dan wrote:

What Liverpool fans are doing making up these rumours and spreading them as fact is illegal.

And what about the accusations of the Kop (which was full of kids at the time) singing Munich songs during a Youth Cup tie?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:23 am

Benitez wrote:

Scott echoed the rumours, like most people did, the only cunt is the one who made it up.

Anyway there is no point arguing since you clearly think your fans are perfect, when we all know they have a reputation for being the scummiest in the league.

Echoed the rumours? There is a man on this forum who has been accused of disgraceful things. If I go to his workplace and start 'echoing' those rumours to his colleagues, is that acceptable? Can I just shift responsibility onto the first person I heard it from? What if someone says that you have syphilis, am I alright to go around and tell all the women you meet that you have syphilis? Of course not.

I have said on numerous occasions that our fans aren't perfect. The reputation you talk of is just a result of confirmation bias though, look it up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:26 pm