Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Sean
Laurencio
moscowmadeit3
Benitez
dena
Mason
drivescore
Cadbury
ResurrectionRooney
13 posters

Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough - Page 3 Empty Re: Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:24 am

Dan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

What Liverpool fans are doing making up these rumours and spreading them as fact is illegal.

And what about the accusations of the Kop (which was full of kids at the time) singing Munich songs during a Youth Cup tie?
    I don't know anything about that, I have no interest in youth games. If Liverpool fans were not singing such songs and people spread that they were then those people were breaking the law.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough - Page 3 Empty Re: Expose Liverpool FC's Lies about Hillsborough

Post by Scouser_Dave Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:25 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:How do you know about the singing part Leo? You weren't there.. and nobody else has mentioned it.

I went to the game yesterday and there was a clear chant (as always) of murders from the United fans. Plus the 'without killing anyone' chant was aired pretty clear as well.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:26 am

Dan wrote:

What Liverpool fans are doing making up these rumours and spreading them as fact is illegal.

And what about the accusations of the Kop (which was full of kids at the time) singing Munich songs during a Youth Cup tie?

Remember watching that on LFCTV, I felt truly disgusted by what i was hearing.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:26 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:How do you know about the singing part Leo? You weren't there.. and nobody else has mentioned it.

I went to the game yesterday and there was a clear chant (as always) of murders from the United fans. Plus the 'without killing anyone' chant was aired pretty clear as well.
    That is very disrespectful to the Juventus fans.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:27 am

I posted it on here because it caught my interest, fair enough, I shouldn't have expressed my opinion on it until I was 'sure' it was concrete, but many Man United fans took it as concrete too and said things like 'they should be banned for life' or 'fans like that are disgusting' etc on RedCafe. So it wasn't just Liverpool fans who believed the rumour at first. United fans did too.

As for scoring points, well, that's not something that crossed my mind. Maybe it crossed your mind because it's what you tend to try and do. Score points.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:28 am

You should apologise to all Manchester United fans on here.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:28 am

Scott wrote:I posted it on here because it caught my interest, fair enough, I shouldn't have expressed my opinion on it until I was 'sure' it was concrete, but many Man United fans took it as concrete too and said things like 'they should be banned for life' or 'fans like that are disgusting' etc on RedCafe. So it wasn't just Liverpool fans who believed the rumour at first. United fans did too.

As for scoring points, well, that's not something that crossed my mind. Maybe it crossed your mind because it's what you tend to try and do. Score points.

Couldn't of said it better.

Everytime United fans mock Hillsborough, they always bring up Munich.. interesting
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:29 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:You should apologise to all Manchester United fans on here.

He didn't accuse them of doing it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:31 am

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t11522-liverpool-fans-arrested-for-racism-against-welbeck-valencia

Looks like you did the exact same thing. Except, instead of believing a rumour, you decided to make one up yourself. Going against everything you've just said in here.

Parody or not, it still stands.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:31 am

Scott wrote:http://www.the-playmaker.com/t11522-liverpool-fans-arrested-for-racism-against-welbeck-valencia

Looks like you did the exact same thing. Except, instead of believing a rumour, you decided to make one up yourself. Going against everything you've just said in here.

Parody or not, it still stands.

Er...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/9047119/Merseyside-Police-arrest-racist-supporter-after-image-of-monkey-gesture-appears-on-Twitter.html

I didn't have any room to type the apostrophe in "Liverpool fans arrested"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:32 am

'against Welbeck, Valencia'

Where does it say that it was targeted at them? The only person it would have been aimed at, is Evra, imo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:33 am

Also says 'fans' and was posted before any arrest was made.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:35 am

Dan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

It's not just this guy though. The "spat on Hillsbrough memorial" rumour was spread by someone else, and it can't have happened as the ManUtd fans were held up somewhere else awaiting access to the stadium (as I've understood it). RR tends to generalize a little too much, but he's not wrong that a small group of "fans" are doing their best to tarnish Liverpool supporters reputation.

There are supporters who are doing their very best to make the "hatred" between the two sides resurface, and I can't imagine anyone who geniuinly care about the football or the clubs would want that. Anyone making up lies about Liverpool and their supporters are disgraceful (don't even think about mentioning Evra or I'm going on a long rant again), and anyone making up lies about Manchester United and supporters are discraceful.

Yeah, it's happened for years. Unless you want to take away people's freedom of speech it won't stop.

Doesn't make it right. Should never be accepted, nor excused by sandbox mentality. Disgraceful behaviour is discraceful regardless of what team one supports. Using a tragedy, any tragedy let alone one the club you "support" (in relation to these fans) has experienced , to tarnish the reputation of a supporter base is wrong, full stop.

Benitez wrote:

Scott also posted the lies on here, and he was far from the only one.

Scott echoed the rumours, like most people did, the only cunt is the one who made it up.

Anyway there is no point arguing since you clearly think your fans are perfect, when we all know they have a reputation for being the scummiest in the league.

If someone posts something on twitter, you tend to double check before you spread it, that is if you are objective.

Groundless and baseless accusation. RR constantly critcizes ManUtd, and its supporters, even to the point where he annoys the rest of us. You have no proof that ManUtd fans are "the scummiest in the league". If you do, please present it.

Dan wrote:

Disgraceful. Still no excuse for the "other" side doing the same now is it?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:36 am

Scott wrote:'against Welbeck, Valencia'

Where does it say that it was targeted at them? The only person it would have been aimed at, is Evra, imo.
    Monkey chants are normally targeted at black players. That was more significant than abuse towards Evra, who was being targeted for all sorts of abuse and criticism.
    Dan wrote:Also says 'fans' and was posted before any arrest was made.

As I say, I had no room for the apostrophe. Stop being pedantic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:36 am

I didn't use it as an excuse. Fucking hell.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:37 am

Dan wrote:I didn't use it as an excuse. Fucking hell.

Then why bring it up?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:39 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Dan wrote:I didn't use it as an excuse. Fucking hell.

Then why bring it up?

Because it's relevant to the fucking topic. Should I now swipe across the whole United fanbase because of that accusation made by a scummy few? Just because I posted something about Man United, does not mean I am excusing what this Liverpool fan made up.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:41 am

So Dan, if I hear a rumour about you personally, is it acceptable for me to spread it around the internet?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:44 am

I don't believe I have said it was.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:45 am

You haven't, I'm asking the question.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:46 am

Why are there no life bans on fans who mock Hillsborough, Heysel and Munich? I am sure that both clubs would have other decent fans who would fill their seats.

It does make me wonder why both clubs (Liverpool and Manchester United) don't form a joint task force and rout out these perpetrators.

The main issue is, where would the task force draw the line? Would it only be for these three events that a lifetime ban would be enforced, or other disasters. How graphic would the reference have to be? Would mentioning an aeroplane or a wall be enough? The reality is that there are far too many variables. There would be too many inconsistencies and too many mistakes. This isn't for the club to deal with but rarther us, the fans. As a collective we demand to be treated with respect so as a collective we should be electing to treat others with respect. We should be challenging those around us who make these comments, not expecting others to do it for us.

Should it be treated the same as racism? I think so. Why don't the FA, UEFA, FIFA etc do anything, it should be treated the same way as racism.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:47 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:You haven't, I'm asking the question.

No, it is not acceptable. However, blaming an entire fanbase for the rumour is almost as bad.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:48 am

Dan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Then why bring it up?

Because it's relevant to the fucking topic. Should I now swipe across the whole United fanbase because of that accusation made by a scummy few? Just because I posted something about Man United, does not mean I am excusing what this Liverpool fan made up.

He says:

To which you reply:

Oviously that's illegal too, you knew that, so why ask him if not to present that ManUtd fans are just as bad as Liverpool fans? Doing that is in itself a way to "excuse" behaviour, probably because you feel that you as a Liverpool supporter are under attack. Considering you do not share this "fan's" views, nor do you agree with his stance, you have no reason to present a comparision.

It's perfectly natural, and human behvaiour. But you disgaree with this man's stance, so you might as well just say that he is in the minority and you condem his actions. There is no need to make it tribal, even if you believe RR is doing so.

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:Why are there no life bans on fans who mock Hillsborough, Heysel and Munich? I am sure that both clubs would have other decent fans who would fill their seats.

It does make me wonder why both clubs (Liverpool and Manchester United) don't form a joint task force and rout out these perpetrators.

There is though, and they do. Sing about Munich or Hillsbrough and, if you do get caught, you are supposed to recieve a life time ban to the stadium.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:50 am

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:Why are there no life bans on fans who mock Hillsborough, Heysel and Munich? I am sure that both clubs would have other decent fans who would fill their seats.

The main issue is, where would the task force draw the line? Would it only be for these three events that a lifetime ban would be enforced, or other disasters. How graphic would the reference have to be? Would mentioning an aeroplane or a wall be enough? The reality is that there are far too many variables. There would be too many inconsistencies and too many mistakes. This isn't for the club to deal with but rarther us, the fans. As a collective we demand to be treated with respect so as a collective we should be electing to treat others with respect. We should be challenging those around us who make these comments, not expecting others to do it for us.

Let's be serious, Liverpool FC has no interest in stamping out any nastiness involved against Manchester United, Suarez is still worshipped. It's never going to stop, it's just something we have to live with.

Should it be treated the same as racism? I think so. Why don't the FA, UEFA, FIFA etc do anything, it should be treated the same way as racism.

United and Liverpool have never faced each other in a UEFA or FIFA competition, and it'd be a minefield for the FA to deal with. Hillsborough chants are extremely rare, if they ever happen at United, but if you ban the 'Without killing anyone chant' the whole stadium would be banned, you can't really control crowds like that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:51 am

RR goes on about point scoring, yet this thread is point scoring in itself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:52 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Dan wrote:

He says:

To which you reply:

Oviously that's illegal too, you knew that, so why ask him if not to present that ManUtd fans are just as bad as Liverpool fans? Doing that is in itself a way to "excuse" behaviour, probably because you feel that you as a Liverpool supporter are under attack. Considering you do not share this "fan's" views, nor do you agree with his stance, you have no reason to present a comparision.

It's perfectly natural, and human behvaiour. But you disgaree with this man's stance, so you might as well just say that he is in the minority and you condem his actions. There is no need to make it tribal, even if you believe RR is doing so.

Oh. Fucking. Dear.

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:52 am

Dan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:You haven't, I'm asking the question.

No, it is not acceptable. However, blaming an entire fanbase for the rumour is almost as bad.
    I've always been told by Liverpool fans that you are akin to a family, a global family who stick together. I've not seen any Liverpool fan condemning the spreading of that rumour, although plenty were ready to condemn these imaginary United fans, I've seen thousands of Liverpool fans slating the Sun for spreading rumours, but no Liverpool fans slaying their own for spreading rumours which are actually false.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:53 am

Dan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

He says:

To which you reply:

Oh. Fucking. Dear.

Please enlighten me as to why you would present a comparision to that statemen,t if not to say that one supporter group is as bad as the other?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:56 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Oh. Fucking. Dear.

Please enlighten me as to why you would present a comparision to that statemen,t if not to say that one supporter group is as bad as the other?

Because obviously I am excusing the actions of this Liverpool fan despite me criticising what he has done.

He's slated the whole fanbase because of the actions of one person and what he has said, my point is (with the example of the Munich accusations) should I do the same for the club that he supports. Nothing to do with the illegal part, I just quoted him to get his attention.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:00 am

Dan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Because obviously I am excusing the actions of this Liverpool fan despite me criticising what he has done.

He's slated the whole fanbase because of the actions of one person and what he has said, my point is (with the example of the Munich accusations) should I do the same for the club that he supports. Nothing to do with the illegal part, I just quoted him to get his attention.

It's not just one person though, loads of Liverpool fans were spreading that rumour.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:37 pm