Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Lux
Weather130
Van Wolfswinkel
Scuba Steve
dena
Benitez
coolhead33
Gegilworld93
VivaRonaldoLAD
SBSP
CollieBuddz
15 posters

Should the play off system be scrapped?

Poll

Title.

[ 4 ]
    Should the play off system be scrapped? - Page 2 Bar_left50%Should the play off system be scrapped? - Page 2 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Should the play off system be scrapped? - Page 2 Bar_left50%Should the play off system be scrapped? - Page 2 Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Anonymous

Should the play off system be scrapped? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should the play off system be scrapped?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:46 am

That aimed at me Steven?
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Should the play off system be scrapped? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should the play off system be scrapped?

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:47 am

If you were the one hating on the US system......... Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:47 am

It is not just the US system, I believe that Australia also boast a system such as the one I described.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:49 am

how about this idea?

the top 2 go up, the bottom 2 go down

then the 3rd and 4th bottom teams go into a playoff with the 3rd and 4th top teams, to play for the final spot.

Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:49 am

I know.... I hate it as well, as you know!
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:20 am

Perhaps I would consider keeping the system the same with one slight adjustment. To qualify for the playoffs you would need to be within 10 points from the 3rd place side and 6th or better. This would lead to something like 3rd v 4th/5th.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:15 am