Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Carlos Jenkinson
Sean
Gegilworld93
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
Lux
Laurencio
Zzonked
13 posters

Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet

Anonymous

Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 2 Empty Re: Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:49 am

Have you seen this Lee Steele though? Who would seriously want to fuck him?
    Anonymous

Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 2 Empty Re: Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:00 am

James wrote:Have you seen this Lee Steele though? Who would seriously want to fuck him?
    But you would fuck other guys, is that what you are saying.scratch
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:01 am

James wrote:Have you seen this Lee Steele though? Who would seriously want to fuck him?

Look below you
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:03 am

Lux wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:I don't know, it seems more like you want to fuck her..

Ok well....if I said "Put me in a bed next to *insert hot girls name form CBB*..she will be gagging for it".....then?
    Not really, because you're straight.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:07 am

Suarez should have been sacked too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:07 am

Fonseca wrote:

Look below you
    You are a strange one, are you watching what James is doing, or are you underneath him offering yourself. Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 2 18254 I was only asking a question, something wrong way that.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:08 am

Sorry Alan, I don't speak retard
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:11 am

Fonseca wrote:Sorry Alan, I don't speak retard
    Oh well thats a change, as most retards do. You must be a different sort of retard.Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 2 684775 Sorry Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 2 284837
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:13 am

If you're going to suggest someone's stupid, you should at least learn how to write first thumb
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:19 am

Fonseca wrote:If you're going to suggest someone's stupid, you should at least learn how to write first Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 2 284837
    Ive never wrote anything on the internet, have you. Then again maybe you should learn to understand, or that sometimes its not meant for retards and thats why you have never understood.

Last edited by Alan on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:20 am

Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:20 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:24 am

Shock your Bumchums have arrived.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:27 am

Alan wrote:Shock your Bumchums have arrived.
    Shut up pedo.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:27 am

Chris wrote:Ljungberg is a queer i believe.

Fucking love that pillow biter.

He probably is, most of the guys as sexy as him go gay.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:27 am

Shock, Alan tried to make a joke out of something that is known forum-wide.

Retard look
    Retard language
    Retard brain

Is there much more you need to be officially a retard?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:32 am

Splashy wrote:
    Alan wrote:Shock your Bumchums have arrived.
    Shut up pedo.
    You mad bro.Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 2 684775
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:42 am

Alan wrote:
    Splashy wrote:
    Shut up pedo.
    You mad bro.Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 2 684775
    Mad that you touch kids? Nah.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:48 am

Splashy wrote:
    Alan wrote:You mad bro.Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 2 684775
    Ok Pishy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:50 am

Alan wrote:
    Splashy wrote:
    Ok Pishy.
    violin
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:53 am

Splashy wrote:
    Alan wrote:Ok Pishy.
    Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 2 5614
    You like musical intruments.Cool
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:55 am

Ignore him Alan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:55 am

Shock your Bumchum has arrived.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:56 am

Alan wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:If you're going to suggest someone's stupid, you should at least learn how to write first Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 2 284837
    Ive never wrote anything on the internet, have you. Then again maybe you should learn to understand, or that sometimes its not meant for retards and thats why you have never understood.

I've*
    Written* - I can see you've learnt the past tense already but you've picked the wrong word Al
    ?* on the end of "have you", as you've turned the sentence into a tag question
    It's*
    That's*
    Haven't* instead of never

If you would like another English lesson, please feel free to pm me
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:56 am

Yasser Corona the other day called a whole city gay. Laughing

Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 2 635af2d6b186d9f1501a4f4f9792d54a_L

"We've arrived at Montegay"

The city's real name is Monterrey.

He started getting threatning tweets after that and even from Monterrey footballer and native Abraham Darrio Carreño.

"Just wait until you get to the Tec"

Tec is short for Tecnologico the name of Monterrey's stadium.

Fortunately or unfortunately however you look at it nothing happened come match day.

Hardly any boo's for Corona too, would have expected the stadium to get on his nuts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:02 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Alan wrote:Ive never wrote anything on the internet, have you. Then again maybe you should learn to understand, or that sometimes its not meant for retards and thats why you have never understood.

I've*
    Written* - I can see you've learnt the past tense already but you've picked the wrong word Al
    It's*
    That's*

Laughing Is that what important in your life, how sad. But i will keep you in mind, the little gay boy that learned all his Grammer. Am waiting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:21 am

Just thought i'd let you know, reporting you for a homophobic insult Alan. You are a massive hypocrite.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:22 am

Alan wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

I've*
    It's*
    That's*

Laughing Is that what important in your life, how sad. But i will keep you in mind, the little gay boy that learned all his Grammer. Am waiting.

Is there something wrong with being gay?
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:23 am

little gay boy? should be up his street anyway Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 2 3925848005

i joke
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:28 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Lux wrote:

Ok well....if I said "Put me in a bed next to *insert hot girls name form CBB*..she will be gagging for it".....then?
    Not really, because you're straight.

So a girl wouldn't want to fuck me because I'm straight? scratch

Keep Normal ....my point is that women are portrayed in that light quite commonly...so I don't see why a gay person should have any better treatment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 7:57 am