Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Carlos Jenkinson
Sean
Gegilworld93
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
Lux
Laurencio
Zzonked
13 posters

Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet

Anonymous

Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 3 Empty Re: Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:30 am

Btw, i'd like to point out I don't particularly mind what insults happen on this forum, i'll give as much as I take, if not more... But if i'm going to be infracted for certain things I say, then I expect the same to be done to that individual.
    Anonymous

Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 3 Empty Re: Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:40 am

James wrote:Just thought i'd let you know, reporting you for a homophobic insult Alan. You are a massive hypocrite.
    I asked you a question, I never made an insult against you james, but do what you want i think i will survive.Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 3 284837
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Supports : Whoever Aaron Ramsey plays for.

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:42 am

All twitter does is cause problems. I don't know how many times I've seen racist insults on twitter and other people insulting famous footballers. It's not even good, it doesn't have a chat for Gods sake.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:05 am

Alan wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

I've*
    Written* - I can see you've learnt the past tense already but you've picked the wrong word Al
    ?* on the end of "have you", as you've turned the sentence into a tag question
    It's*
    That's*
    Haven't* instead of never

If you would like another English lesson, please feel free to pm me
    Laughing Is that what important in your life, how sad. But i will keep you in mind, the little gay boy that learned all his Grammer. Am waiting.

It is important in my life, because it's the difference between between being stuck on my armchair talking to little kids on the internet because they're afraid of my gollum face or getting a good job and being successful.

And I'm gay? rofl

You'd beg me to be gay rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:12 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Alan wrote:Laughing Is that what important in your life, how sad. But i will keep you in mind, the little gay boy that learned all his Grammer. Am waiting.

It is important in my life, because it's the difference between between being stuck on my armchair talking to little kids on the internet because they're afraid of my gollum face or getting a good job and being successful.

And I'm gay? Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 3 70955

You'd beg me to be gay Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 3 70955
    Shows how much you know about me. Laughing And i said im waiting for your reply about my Grammar and spelling, and ive never begged you to be gay and i meant you were happy(Gay).
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:16 am

Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 3 Gollum2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:23 am

Haha, now he's trying to pretend he made no homophobic remark.

I laughed at that picture, definitely has the gormless look of Alan.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:12 am

Alan wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:If you're going to suggest someone's stupid, you should at least learn how to write first Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 3 284837
    Ive never wrote anything on the internet, have you. Then again maybe you should learn to understand, or that sometimes its not meant for retards and thats why you have never understood.

not worthy Sigged.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:27 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Alan wrote:Ive never wrote anything on the internet, have you. Then again maybe you should learn to understand, or that sometimes its not meant for retards and thats why you have never understood.

not worthy Sigged.

I just read that properly rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:02 am

What is he actually trying to say there? I can't make it out...
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:05 am

James wrote:What is he actually trying to say there? I can't make it out...

I just tried to translate it and I can't.

That post is a train wreck. Sorry Alan, but it makes me chuckle how little sense it makes. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:09 am

I will leave it with you all, to work it out. Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 3 601554
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:11 am

My best guess is:

I've never written on the internet, only typed, have you ever written? Maybe you should try to understand my posts better. That said, I'm not writing them on a dumbed down level so they aren't suitable for retards to read.

Something like that? shifty
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:12 am

James wrote:What is he actually trying to say there? I can't make it out...

It is not meant for retard. Then again you maybe the one who that understand, or you may not it could tell you something.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:12 am

It sounds almost poetic in its absurdness. Like its so bad it must actually be an example of complicated language Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:15 am

He's saying he hasn't written anything on the internet before, going on to telling us that we should understand it's not meant for retards...so we can't understand because we're not retards?

Have i got it? That post just hurts my head.

Last edited by Barton on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:17 am

Zzonked wrote:My best guess is:

I've never written on the internet, only typed, have you ever written? Maybe you should try to understand my posts better. That said, I'm not writing them on a dumbed down level so they aren't suitable for retards to read.

Something like that? shifty

I think this is the best explanation.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:17 am

Alan wrote:I will leave it with you all, to work it out. Footballer sacked for homophobic tweet - Page 3 601554

The smug face on this makes me believe it's some sort of riddle now and has upped the intrigue for me. Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:21 am

Maybe we should make a thread in GD to solve this riddle.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:24 am

Trust me years ago i used to get mad way it when i was younger, and some of the shit and coversation's and statements i heard totally and utterly scrammbled your heed. Ive heard some crazy shit in my time.Laughing and some of it would take your head to a different planet.eek Maybe im still there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 7:03 am