Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Danny
Grenade
Cadbury
Jordi
Lux
Bull
Andy
SBSP
Jord
Uncle John from Jamaica
Laurencio
ResurrectionRooney
16 posters

Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez?

Poll

Does Evra deserve abuse?

[ 2 ]
    Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 Bar_left6%Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 15 ]
    Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 Bar_left42%Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 Bar_right [42%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 Bar_left6%Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 Bar_left44%Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 Bar_left2%Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 Bar_right [2%] 

Total Votes: 36
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez?

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:22 pm

KING KENNETH MATHIESON DALGLISH! Alex Ferguson signed Mark Bosnich who made Nazi salute, KING KENNETH MATHIESON DALGLISH has never done that. MAN U SING ABOUT MURDERING ANY BASTARD!! Cantona made a bad foul once.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez?

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:26 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:KING KENNETH MATHIESON DALGLISH! Alex Ferguson signed Mark Bosnich who made Nazi salute, KING KENNETH MATHIESON DALGLISH has never done that. MAN U SING ABOUT MURDERING ANY BASTARD!! Cantona made a bad foul once.

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:32 pm

James wrote:Alan has repeated himself like 30 times in 24 hours Laughing
    Your sad enough to be counting.Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 684775
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:33 pm

can we please stop having threads about this every goddamned day?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:36 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:KING KENNETH MATHIESON DALGLISH! Alex Ferguson signed Mark Bosnich who made Nazi salute, KING KENNETH MATHIESON DALGLISH has never done that. MAN U SING ABOUT MURDERING ANY BASTARD!! Cantona made a bad foul once.

Take it easy dont blow a blood vessell, calm down, calm down it will all be over soon for you. And what about you club signing a Nazi fan and those fans signing songs like that, shocking. But since its United wittle RR does not want to post about it. Come on what next give me something else to laugh about.Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:42 pm

The thing is, Alan, we got rid of our Nazi problem in 2001. We got rid of our French psychopath in 1997. Liverpool got rid of their racism problem in 1990, the problem now is that they brought it back in 2009 and let it take control of their club in 2011.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:45 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:The thing is, Alan, we got rid of our Nazi problem in 2001. We got rid of our French psychopath in 1997. Liverpool got rid of their racism problem in 1990, the problem now is that they brought it back in 2009 and let it take control of their club in 2011.
    Why does Glen appear so ensconced at the football club, then? Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:51 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:The thing is, Alan, we got rid of our Nazi problem in 2001. We got rid of our French psychopath in 1997. Liverpool got rid of their racism problem in 1990, the problem now is that they brought it back in 2009 and let it take control of their club in 2011.

I fink you are telling lies and are trying to annoy me and all Liverpool fans, you wittle wascal you.Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 950455 Saurez probable and he made a mistake, and he has got banned.Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 225495

And if one fan getting arrested is you evidence, you really are not as clever as you try to make out. Manchester United 2 arrests for racial abuse 2010,11 season Liverpool none. So stop telling lies and get your facts correct before being a wittle wascal, and you have past a law degree god please help us.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Yes, 'cos he's a cunt. He knows the score and he's just completely blown up a situation that didn't need blowing up. He knew full well Suarez wasn't being racist, but ye still decided to pounce on it and drag Suarez' name through the mud. Grade A twat. He's a cunt, end of story. Remember the incident with the Chelsea staff a few years ago? His antics at the World Cup...refusing to train, walking out on the team. These a cold calculated actions by him. It's not asif there heat of the moment things...otherwise you could give him the benifit of the doubt. You know what I call people like that...cunts.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:23 pm

Dean wrote:Yes, 'cos he's a cunt. He knows the score and he's just completely blown up a situation that didn't need blowing up. He knew full well Suarez wasn't being racist, but ye still decided to pounce on it and drag Suarez' name through the mud. Grade A twat. He's a cunt, end of story. Remember the incident with the Chelsea staff a few years ago? His antics at the World Cup...refusing to train, walking out on the team. These a cold calculated actions by him. It's not asif there heat of the moment things...otherwise you could give him the benifit of the doubt. You know what I call people like that...cunts.

Cold and calculated?

Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 EvrafightPA_450x300

Very.

What sort of calculations would one have to do to think that fighting with ground staff or organising a strike in the World Cup is a good idea? It's catastrophic stupidity, cold and calculating is the last thing you could describe it as.

Also, if his intent is to drag Suarez's name through the mud, why did he say he thinks Suarez is not a racist?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:25 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Dean wrote:Yes, 'cos he's a cunt. He knows the score and he's just completely blown up a situation that didn't need blowing up. He knew full well Suarez wasn't being racist, but ye still decided to pounce on it and drag Suarez' name through the mud. Grade A twat. He's a cunt, end of story. Remember the incident with the Chelsea staff a few years ago? His antics at the World Cup...refusing to train, walking out on the team. These a cold calculated actions by him. It's not asif there heat of the moment things...otherwise you could give him the benifit of the doubt. You know what I call people like that...cunts.

Cold and calculated?

Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 3 EvrafightPA_450x300

Very.

What sort of calculations would one have to do to think that fighting with ground staff or organising a strike in the World Cup is a good idea? It's catastrophic stupidity, cold and calculating is the last thing you could describe it as.

Why in all this racial tention in the game at Anfield did Evra kiss his Manchester United badge. I thought the poor guy was in shock, or was it a Nazi salute. Well in that case if Evra said that about Saurez why do you keep posting things about it, just to try and annoy people me finks.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Alan wrote:

Cold and calculated?

Very.

Why in all this racial tention in the game at Anfield did Evra kiss his Manchester United badge. I thought the poor guy was in shock, or was it a Nazi salute.

The Liverpool fans were giving him a lot of unfair criticism and abuse, he decided to show his loyalty to an organisation that they despise.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:30 pm

Alan wrote:

Why in all this racial tention in the game at Anfield did Evra kiss his Manchester United badge. I thought the poor guy was in shock, or was it a Nazi salute.

The Liverpool fans were giving him a lot of unfair criticism and abuse, he decided to show his loyalty to an organisation that they despise.
    Bullshit he was trying to start something i think maybe he shoud have done an Eric and he could have been called King.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Alan wrote:

Bullshit he was trying to start something i think maybe he shoud have done an Eric and he could have been called King.
    In any case, it was a stupid and reactionary thing to do, which belies the myth that he is cold and calculating.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:42 pm

It's calculated stupidly. Because he's had time to think about it, yet still went through with his actions. I don't like that, but that's my opinion. The fact he reported it after the game pissed me off. Why didn't he just try and sort the situation out with Suarez? Before reporting it? He could of easily after the game, went over to Suarez and tried to clear the situation up.

He could of went over and asked...'Were you being racist and did you mean the things you said? I'm sorry for what I said to you, no hard feelings.' 'Cos lets get one thing straight here, Evra abused Suarez too. Suarez would of probably explained the situation, said he weren't being racist and would of maybe apologised if he felt effected by what he said. The pair shake hands and that's that. We wouldn't even be having this conversation now. Though if Suarez would have said 'Yes, I meant the things I said, I hate you blackie'. Then yeah...Evra would of had every right to go and report it as noone should be subjected to that type of abuse.

Now...the whole things beyond a joke. One mans integrity is in tatters, the 2 clubs are at each others throats, the hatred between the fans is worsening, there's been a whole racism storm kicked up because of it. And I don' think Evra's exactly done himself any favours either. It's not good at all. Not good for football. I love the rivalry with Manchester United, there's no better feeling than beating them, and there's no worse feeling that being on the end of a defeat to them. But the whole things just spiralled out of control now because of this incident. Don't care what anyone says, this whole thing could of been avoided, if Evra had of been a bit more...how should put it 'street smart', you know...bit of common sense. Shakes hands...smile, and forget it. I find it incredible Evra didn't try and sort it out first with Luis, and I also find it incredible, Evra reported Suarez knowing full well, He'd given Suarez just as much abuse. (confirmed he did).

I just think the whole situation on reflection could of been handled much better. And I think Evra has acted in a cuntish manner. That's my 2 cents on the matter.

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Dean wrote:It's calculated stupidly. Because he's had time to think about it, yet still went through with his actions. I don't like that, but that's my opinion. The fact he reported it after the game pissed me off. Why didn't he just try and sort the situation out with Suarez? Before reporting it? He could of easily after the game, went over to Suarez and tried to clear the situation up.

He could of went over and asked...'Were you being racist and did you mean the things you said? I'm sorry for what I said to you, no hard feelings.' 'Cos lets get one thing straight here, Evra abused Suarez too. Suarez would of probably explained the situation, said he weren't being racist and would of maybe apologised if he felt effected by what he said. The pair shake hands and that's that. We wouldn't even be having this conversation now. Though if Suarez would have said 'Yes, I meant the things I said, I hate you blackie'. Then yeah...Evra would of had every right to go and report it as noone should be subjected to that type of abuse.

Don't be so naive. If Suarez's intention was to wind Evra up, then that purpose would be at an end at the end of the game, so he would be quite happy to go up, shake his hand, and then walk away like nothing happened. If Evra had behaved as you suggest, and Suarez had explained that he wasn't being racist and offered to shake hands with Evra, and that had been an end to it, then Suarez would have got away with it. You can't think that's right.

Now...the whole things beyond a joke. One mans integrity is in tatters, the 2 clubs are at each others throats, the hatred between the fans is worsening, there's been a whole racism storm kicked up because of it. And I don' think Evra's exactly done himself any favours either. It's not good at all. Not good for football. I love the rivalry with Manchester United, there's no better feeling than beating them, and there's no worse feeling that being on the end of a defeat to them. But the whole things just spiralled out of control now because of this incident. Don't care what anyone says, this whole thing could of been avoided, if Evra had of been a bit more...how should put it 'street smart', you know...bit of common sense. Shakes hands...smile, and forget it. I find it incredible Evra didn't try and sort it out first with Luis, and I also find it incredible, Evra reported Suarez knowing full well, He'd given Suarez just as much abuse. (confirmed he did).

I just think the whole situation on reflection could of been handled much better. And I think Evra has acted in a cuntish manner. That's my 2 cents on the matter.

In all fairness, Suarez's integrity is in tatters because he gave an inconsistent story, not because of what Evra did. If he had been honest from the start, and apologised immediately, then his integrity wouldn't be in tatters, and people might be more inclined to believe him. The clubs are at each other's throats because of Liverpool's extremely bullish and ill-considered statements, United's and Evra's behaviour has been exemplary ever since Day One, they have behaved entirely properly, not even commenting on the incident publicly.

Evra did not confirm giving Suarez any abuse on the basis of his background, see the list of myths in my signature for more information.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Now i wish Joe Hart had reported those death threats he received, from this club that does nothing wrong, none today is that because United won. So death threats and songs about killing people and still its allowed and have United tried to stamp it out dont be silly. And lets throw bottles at Craig Bellamy.

Last edited by Alan on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:59 pm

Alan wrote:Now i wish Joe Hart had reported those death threats he received, from this club that does nothing wrong, none today is that because United won. So death threats and songs about killing people and still its allowed and have United tried to stamp it out dont be silly.

Who is claiming that United do nothing wrong?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Alan wrote:Now i wish Joe Hart had reported those death threats he received, from this club that does nothing wrong, none today is that because United won. So death threats and songs about killing people and still its allowed and have United tried to stamp it out dont be silly.

You do it through actions and intonations, but not directly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Alan wrote:Now i wish Joe Hart had reported those death threats he received, from this club that does nothing wrong, none today is that because United won. So death threats and songs about killing people and still its allowed and have United tried to stamp it out dont be silly.And lets throw bottles at Craig Bellamy.

Why dont you post about all these things then.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:05 pm

What? Why don't I talk about Cantona making a foul about 25 years ago, or a cokehead goalkeeper we once signed making an offensive gesture towards Tottenham fans well over a decade ago? You can't be serious.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:06 pm

I also found it highly amusing Evra did say to the panel, that he didn't believe Luis Suarez was a racist person, even more reason why he's a cunt. 'Cos he basically admitted he didn't think he was racist, despite what got said.

I just have this funny/wierd/gut instinct feeling, Evra knew deep down it was a cultural mis-understanding. I think there's every possibility, he's been advised by a certain 'someone' to put an official complaint on. I certainly wouldn't put it past that person. That sort of stuff is in his nature after all. So...so disturbingly, Evra may have indeed been pushed, and not jumped.

The plot thickens.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:09 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:What? Why don't I talk about Cantona making a foul about 25 years ago, or a cokehead goalkeeper we once signed making an offensive gesture towards Tottenham fans well over a decade ago? You can't be serious.
    What about the time that Rooney told me to personally F off? He told my brother to F off. He told my mother to F off. He told my father to F off. He told you to F off. He told my grandfather to F off.

How does that make you feel, that your star player has no respect for whites, blacks, tall people, short people, males, females...surely that is worse?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:10 pm

Dean wrote:I also found it highly amusing Evra did say to the panel, that he didn't believe Luis Suarez was a racist person, even more reason why he's a cunt. 'Cos he basically admitted he didn't think he was racist, despite what got said.

I just have this funny/wierd/gut instinct feeling, Evra knew deep down it was a cultural mis-understanding. I think there's every possibility, he's been advised by a certain 'someone' to put an official complaint on. I certainly wouldn't put it past that person. That sort of stuff is in his nature after all. So...so disturbingly, Evra may have indeed been pushed, and not jumped.

The plot thickens.

Er...no, that's just your weird brain at work. If Suarez isn't racist then it's obvious that he was using racial abuse to wind up Evra, which would lead to him getting angry, committing to stupid tackles, and getting sent off or giving away fouls. This was Liverpool's strategy to go ahead in the game don't forget.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:10 pm

InGlennyWeTrust wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:What? Why don't I talk about Cantona making a foul about 25 years ago, or a cokehead goalkeeper we once signed making an offensive gesture towards Tottenham fans well over a decade ago? You can't be serious.
    What about the time that Rooney told me to personally F off? He told my brother to F off. He told my mother to F off. He told my father to F off. He told you to F off. He told my grandfather to F off.

How does that make you feel, that your star player has no respect for whites, blacks, tall people, short people, males, females...surely that is worse?

When was that?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Now is that not a contradiction, you have spoke about all things Liverpool from years ago and made a vile comment or two about Hillsborough and other things.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:14 pm

InGlennyWeTrust wrote:What about the time that Rooney told me to personally F off? He told my brother to F off. He told my mother to F off. He told my father to F off. He told you to F off. He told my grandfather to F off.

When was that?
    April 2, 2011.
    'Twas the night before my birthday, and all through the town,
    not a Collison was stirring, not even a Mark Noble.
    The ball was placed on the penalty spot with care,
    in the hopes that the Premier League Title would soon be theirs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Dean wrote:I also found it highly amusing Evra did say to the panel, that he didn't believe Luis Suarez was a racist person, even more reason why he's a cunt. 'Cos he basically admitted he didn't think he was racist, despite what got said.

The plot thickens.

Er...no, that's just your weird brain at work. If Suarez isn't racist then it's obvious that he was using racial abuse to wind up Evra, which would lead to him getting angry, committing to stupid tackles, and getting sent off or giving away fouls. This was Liverpool's strategy to go ahead in the game don't forget.

Probable or he made a mistake using a word that is allowed in his country, and you must be blind or just a liar as Ferdinand caught Adam, Gerrard scored. And that is a good one United never had someone that dived and cheated, or jumped in the crowd and stamped on players before and during his United career and they still call him King.

Last edited by Alan on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Alan wrote:

Now is that not a contradiction, you have spoke about all things Liverpool from years ago and made a vile comment or two about Hillsborough and other things.

Hillsborough is a topic that Liverpool fans often bring up because you have a lot of problems with what happened on that day - you are constantly demanding official answers about what happened, while claiming to already know for sure. When the topic comes up, in the media, or on here, I will comment on it, as I do with a variety of other issues. Cantona making fouls in the 1980s or Mark Bosnich making anti-Semitic salutes are issues that never come up in the media, or on here, unless you bring them up.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:16 pm

InGlennyWeTrust wrote:

When was that?
    April 2, 2011.
    'Twas the night before my birthday, and all through the town,
    not a Collison was stirring, not even a Mark Noble.
    The ball was placed on the penalty spot with care,
    in the hopes that the Premier League Title would soon be theirs.

He didn't tell anyone to fuck off on that day to my knowledge. He said 'What? What? Fucking What?' or something along those lines, but it was directed at no-one in particular, and he immediately apologised.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:30 am