Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Danny
Grenade
Cadbury
Jordi
Lux
Bull
Andy
SBSP
Jord
Uncle John from Jamaica
Laurencio
ResurrectionRooney
16 posters

Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez?

Poll

Does Evra deserve abuse?

[ 2 ]
    Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 Bar_left6%Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 15 ]
    Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 Bar_left42%Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 Bar_right [42%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 Bar_left6%Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 Bar_left44%Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 Bar_right [44%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 Bar_left2%Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 

Total Votes: 36
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez?

Post by Laurencio Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:36 am

Alan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Alan you know perfectly well that unacceptable behaviour is unacceptable regardless of who does what when. Excusing fans giving violent abuse because "well they will be doing the same" is retarded, and you know it.

Fuck off im sick of listening to all the do gooders and why anything racial is not allowed, yet even your own fan sign song's every week with lyrics of "We will kill any bastard that gets in our way" Laughing And loads of other fans are allowed to sign songs even Liverpool fans that not a person say's a word about, and ive never once said Evra deserves anything chanted or said about him and if i thought Suarez was being totally racist i would want him kicked out of Anfield.

Violent chants are inexcusable regardless of who chants it. ManUtd fans are wrong to be chanting violent abuse to Suarez and other players and I fully admit that. I don't care what club people support, violent abusive chants are inexcusable every time and should never be defended.

"Does Evra deserve to recieve abusive chants?" is the quesiton, added to a touch of RR's usual provocative comments that are as easy to ignore as Liam's Berbatov worship. The question is still sound enough. To this you respond that "ManUtd fans sing violent chants and Fergie once signed someone who did a nazi sign to spurs (no idea who this is)". With that you're just excusing one fan base inexcusable behaviour by mentioning another ones.
    Anonymous

Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:46 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Alan wrote:

Fuck off im sick of listening to all the do gooders and why anything racial is not allowed, yet even your own fan sign song's every week with lyrics of "We will kill any bastard that gets in our way" Laughing And loads of other fans are allowed to sign songs even Liverpool fans that not a person say's a word about, and ive never once said Evra deserves anything chanted or said about him and if i thought Suarez was being totally racist i would want him kicked out of Anfield.

Violent chants are inexcusable regardless of who chants it. ManUtd fans are wrong to be chanting violent abuse to Suarez and other players and I fully admit that. I don't care what club people support, violent abusive chants are inexcusable every time and should never be defended.

"Does Evra deserve to recieve abusive chants?" is the quesiton, added to a touch of RR's usual provocative comments that are as easy to ignore as Liam's Berbatov worship. The question is still sound enough. To this you respond that "ManUtd fans sing violent chants and Fergie once signed someone who did a nazi sign to spurs (no idea who this is)". With that you're just excusing one fan base inexcusable behaviour by mentioning another ones.

Ive never excused any fan and ive never said Evra deserves abuse, Im wanting to know why RR keeps going on about whats happening at Liverpool yet and makes it out that Manchester United have never did anything wrong. And Mark Bosnich made a Nazi saulte to Tottenham fans but Ferguson later signed him so i just wanted to know what RR thought about this and why he has not called Ferguson or Manchester United out for doing this. But if it had been Liverpool he would keep bringing it up and keep bitching about it.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:47 am

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    That was a mistranslation from French. And what's wrong with kissing the badge? Plenty of players do it.

Liverpool fans don't accept that though, it's not fair for Suarez to be found guilty of racial abuse without compelling proof. I argue that by the same logic, they should not abuse Evra as a liar and deceiver.

Yes, because he used racial abuse, as proven by the FA Commission. Because he thought he was a good player, I imagine.
    But how dare he buy a player who gives out Nazi salutes, and last year Manchester United had people removed from Old Trafford for racial abuse and i did not hear you make a song and dance about that.

So Fergie says he hates the germans, yet signs a keeper who gives out Nazi salutes.Rolling Eyes Is Fergie trying to hide something.Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 214775 And i thought it was probable and that Suarez made a mistake in what he said. And do you ever bitch about all the chants even your fans come out with everyweek, Is it ok to sing about killing people, but when its racial its a different story.

As Laurencio points out, Ferguson signing a Nazi, hating Germans, and Manchester United fans allegedly being racist or making violent chants have nothing to do with all this. If you want to discuss these issues perhaps starting a new thread would be better.

This thread is about the potential for Liverpool FC's fans to abuse a man for standing up and speaking out against racism, even though his allegations have been independently found to be perfectly credible. My question is - is it justified to boo him for making these accusations, and is it fair to call him a liar when it hasn't been proven that he is a liar.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:48 am

Alan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

[/b]Violent chants are inexcusable regardless of who chants it. ManUtd fans are wrong to be chanting violent abuse to Suarez and other players and I fully admit that. I don't care what club people support, violent abusive chants are inexcusable every time and should never be defended.

Ive never excused any fan and ive never said Evra deserves abuse, Im wanting to know why RR keeps going on about whats happening at Liverpool yet and makes it out that Manchester United have never did anything wrong. And Mark Bosnich made a Nazi saulte to Tottenham fans but Ferguson later signed him so i just wanted to know what RR thought about this and why he has not called Ferguson or Manchester United out for doing this. But if it had been Liverpool he would keep bringing it up and keep bitching about it.

Whenever I point out Ferguson's disgraceful behaviour and advocate that he is fired you are almost invariably one of the people defending him.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:53 am

Alan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

[/b]Violent chants are inexcusable regardless of who chants it. ManUtd fans are wrong to be chanting violent abuse to Suarez and other players and I fully admit that. I don't care what club people support, violent abusive chants are inexcusable every time and should never be defended.

Just ignore the provocation. He only does that because it's far too easy to provoke Liverpool supporters.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:57 am

Alan wrote:But how dare he buy a player who gives out Nazi salutes, and last year Manchester United had people removed from Old Trafford for racial abuse and i did not hear you make a song and dance about that.

So Fergie says he hates the germans, yet signs a keeper who gives out Nazi salutes.Rolling Eyes Is Fergie trying to hide something.Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 214775 And i thought it was probable and that Suarez made a mistake in what he said. And do you ever bitch about all the chants even your fans come out with everyweek, Is it ok to sing about killing people, but when its racial its a different story.

As Laurencio points out, Ferguson signing a Nazi, hating Germans, and Manchester United fans allegedly being racist or making violent chants have nothing to do with all this. If you want to discuss these issues perhaps starting a new thread would be better.

This thread is about the potential for Liverpool FC's fans to abuse a man for standing up and speaking out against racism, even though his allegations have been independently found to be perfectly credible. My question is - is it justified to boo him for making these accusations, and is it fair to call him a liar when it hasn't been proven that he is a liar.

Fuck off you have derailed more than one thread and changed the subject. And if you would have read what i said ive already answered the question more than once or did you just forget to read that part to have another bitch.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:03 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Alan wrote:

Just ignore the provocation. He only does that because it's far too easy to provoke Liverpool supporters.
    Provoking Liverpool is probably easy and most things dont bother me, but when he has made posts about Hillsborough thats when i changed my mind about RR. And i will say it again Evra does not deserve to get abuse from Liverpool fans and if Luis Suarez had been proved to have been totally racist or they could actually prove he meant to wind Evra up i would want him kicked out of Anfield or i would want him to sort himself out and the ban should have been more.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:04 am

Alan, calm down and ignore him.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:07 am

Alan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Provoking Liverpool is probably easy and most things dont bother me, but when he has made posts about Hillsborough thats when i changed my mind about RR. And i will say it again Evra does not deserve to get abuse from Liverpool fans and if Luis Suarez had been proved to have been totally racist or they could actually prove he meant to wind Evra up i would want him kicked out of Anfield or i would want him to sort himself out and the ban should have been more.

Fair enough. It just came across like you were responding to the question "Does he deserve abusive chanting?" with "Well they do it, so why can't we?". If I missunderstood then I'm sorry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:19 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Alan wrote: Provoking Liverpool is probably easy and most things dont bother me, but when he has made posts about Hillsborough thats when i changed my mind about RR. And i will say it again Evra does not deserve to get abuse from Liverpool fans and if Luis Suarez had been proved to have been totally racist or they could actually prove he meant to wind Evra up i would want him kicked out of Anfield or i would want him to sort himself out and the ban should have been more.

Fair enough. It just came across like you were responding to the question "Does he deserve abusive chanting?" with "Well they do it, so why can't we?". If I missunderstood then I'm sorry.

Nope not at all i was just saying that other things are happening yet nothing is ever said about it. It does not bother me really what sung of chanted, but i think some people in football have got a bit of a cheek and making it out as if singing or chanting racial abuse is not allowed but its ok for chants about killing people and other vile things and that included Liverpool fans aswell as loads of others and i just find it very strange.

But im sorry about being a dick at times.Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 284837
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:22 am

Jord wrote:
    Scott MacDougall wrote:

Laughing

I wonder if RR is black.
    Hopefully. I'd hate him even more.
    rofl

Thing is, you're exactly like this on Xbox as well, fucking superb. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:22 am

Alan looks gormless, acts like a spastic and takes the bait all of the time.

All he needs is lips like mine and he would 100% be a fish.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:25 am

James wrote:Alan looks gormless, acts like a spastic and takes the bait all of the time.

Are you saying you're a woman, James?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:27 am

Alan, do you condemn any abuse of Evra, and condemn behaviour of the sort that Suarez was found guilty of perpetrating? Yes or no to both.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:28 am

I don't really like Evra, but he doesn't deserve abuse because of this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:30 am

Jord wrote:
    James wrote:Alan looks gormless, acts like a spastic and takes the bait all of the time.

Are you saying you're a woman, James?

What gave you that idea?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:07 am

You think Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 70955 James you have not even got a clue. You are a funny guy or women or whatever.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:36 am

RR at it again. This could have been a legitimate discussion, but he had to coat it with troll phrases as usual.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:19 am

ahlycotc wrote:RR at it again. This could have been a legitimate discussion, but he had to coat it with troll phrases as usual.

Troll phrases like what? I am being judged on my reputation.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:22 am

"Yes, because he is black"
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:29 am

ahlycotc wrote:"Yes, because he is black"
    I put that there because I thought a lot of people would hold that viewpoint. I was proven correct.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:32 am

I put that there because I thought a lot of people would hold that viewpoint. I was proven correct.
    Yes and as if you believe that the poll is for real, take it to the FA if you want.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:40 am

You have potential to be a respected member on this forum, but you aren't going to achieve it with this act you put on every time. It's an obvious joke selection and that's why you put it there. Act your age.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:48 am

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:I put that there because I thought a lot of people would hold that viewpoint. I was proven correct.
    Yes and as if you believe that the poll is for real, take it to the FA if you want.
    Unfortunately the sample size is too small and there are simple mongoloids on here who would intentionally corrupt the poll. Liverpool FC and Dalglish will get what's coming to them though, they can't carry on in this way and get away with it.
    ahlycotc wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:I put that there because I thought a lot of people would hold that viewpoint. I was proven correct.

You have potential to be a respected member on this forum, but you aren't going to achieve it with this act you put on every time. It's an obvious joke selection and that's why you put it there. Act your age.
    Are you assuming I see that as an achievement?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:56 am

Just like Fergie who signs the likes of Cantona and Bosnich who likes a Nazi saulte. And why not have polls and debates about what is sung at United games every week racial abuse not allowed yet we can sign about " WE WILL KILL ANY BASTARD THAT GETS IN OUR WAY" and give players death threats but does RR mention these things of course not that does not involve Liverpool football club.

Hail Fergie and Manchester United.

Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 914411 KING KENNETH MATHIESON DALGLISHDoes Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Alan wrote:Yes and as if you believe that the poll is for real, take it to the FA if you want.
    Unfortunately the sample size is too small and there are simple mongoloids on here who would intentionally corrupt the poll. Liverpool FC and Dalglish will get what's coming to them though, they can't carry on in this way and get away with it.
    ahlycotc wrote:

Acting your age?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:09 pm

ahlycotc wrote:

Acting your age?

Being a respected member on this forum by a removal of all jokes and humour.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Alan wrote:Just like Fergie who signs the likes of Cantona and Bosnich who likes a Nazi saulte. And why not have polls and debates about what is sung at United games every week racial abuse not allowed yet we can sign about " WE WILL KILL ANY BASTARD THAT GETS IN OUR WAY" and give players death threats but does RR mention these things of course not that does not involve Liverpool football club.

Hail Fergie and Manchester United.

Does Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 914411 KING KENNETH MATHIESON DALGLISHDoes Evra deserve abuse & vilification regarding Suarez? - Page 2 914411

Maybe because Cantona and Bosnich left United in 1997 and 2001 respectively? The chants to kill any bastard that gets in our way are not serious death threats, and presenting them as such is being deliberately obtuse, but I do not condone them. Murder and hooliganism is something we have worked hard to try to eradicate from football.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:13 pm

ahlycotc wrote:

Acting your age?

Being a respected member on this forum by a removal of all jokes and humour.

That's an extreme and you are on the opposite side of that. Moderation is a good thing. There is also a difference between joking and constantly trolling.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Alan has repeated himself like 30 times in 24 hours Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:34 am