Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
fluffy_kittens
Steadman
moscowmadeit3
SBSP
Carlos Jenkinson
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
samiz
Phadunkin Donuts
Zzonked
Kuled
Mason
Cadbury
Gegilworld93
MattSpur
Paulinho
Mal
Keanoo
The Bat-Man
Van Wolfswinkel
Walcott
Jeff
Potato-7
jeb4eva
Grenade
arsenalap11
Harrold
crump
31 posters

Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | 27th December | 3pm |

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | 27th December | 3pm | - Page 10 Empty Re: Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | 27th December | 3pm |

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:19 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    Steadman wrote:
    Football should not have restrictions on how a team is supposed to play, unless of course it's dangerous or against the rules.

That was dangerous. Dangerous for neutrals seeking to watch an aesthetically pleasing game of football and for my blood pressure.
    rofl
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | 27th December | 3pm | - Page 10 Empty Re: Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | 27th December | 3pm |

Post by Zzonked Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:20 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Novi, The Creator wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Log off

Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?negritoWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?WhWhy?Why?Why?negrito?WhWhy?Why?Whyhy?WhWhy?Why?Whyhy?WhWhy?Why?Whyhy?WhWhy?Why?Whyhy?WhWhy?Why?Whyhy?WhWhy?Why?Whyhy?WhWhy?Why?Whyhy?WhWhy?Why?Whyhy?WhWhy?Why?Whyhy?WhWhy?Why?Whyhy?WhWhy?Why?Whyhy?WhWhy?Why?Whyhy?WhWhy?Why?Whyhy?WhWhy?Why?Whyhy?WhWhy?Why?Whyhy?WhWhy?Why?Why?negritoWhyWhy?WhWhy?

ACON is actually a good thing for us now

Gervinho's goal was good today. Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | 27th December | 3pm | - Page 10 3925848005
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:22 am

Novi, The Creator wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

But Chamakh ain't going.

(apparently)

Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | 27th December | 3pm | - Page 10 567798

Wasn't talking about Chamakh Neutral

Zzonked wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Gervinho's goal was good today. Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | 27th December | 3pm | - Page 10 3925848005

Stop there, I'd rather not break my keyboard
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:22 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | 27th December | 3pm | - Page 10 Empty You're not top four anymore.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:47 am

I thought i'd show my face and see what deluded bollocks the Arsenal fans were coming out with following Wayne Hennessey's master class at the Emirates! you haven't dissapointed, you buch of graceless, whining pussies!!!

Sarmz wrote:Look at Hunt rolling around. Fucking prick

No comment on Arteta and his "gamesmanship", no? we have 2 players that make the most of challenges and only when they have actually been fouled! you can't breathe on a gunner without him acting like an extra in Saving Private Ryan!!!

Splashy wrote:Fuck it, never watching the premier league again.

Shitty Wolves 9-0-1 formation, hope the pathetic scum get relegated.

The Premier League and Champions League are responsible for this, the disparity caused by the extra revenue created by these competitions is sucking the life out the game.

BladeGunner wrote:Pathetic performance from Wolves. I don't care if I get called bitter, football should not be played that way. They had no intention of attacking and got rewarded for a fluke goal.

How should it be played? 700 passes and little end product?

[/quote]
    As soon as they scored I knew they would park the bus, they're a pathetic club and their manager is a fat headed cunt. [/quote]

Arsene Wenger has a fucking squirrels head!

[/quote]
    Football should not have restrictions on how a team is supposed to play, unless of course it's dangerous or against the rules.[/quote]

We don't have the personnel or resources to play open expansive football against teams with billions upon billions of foreign investment!

That was dangerous. Dangerous for neutrals seeking to watch an aesthetically pleasing game of football and for my blood pressure.[/quote]

Fuck the neutrals. 90% of which support teams in the top 4 and Liverpool. What would Wolves wanna do giving a fuck about loads of wanky cunts tuning in on the other side of the World for? Fuck the neutrals and fuck the television audiences!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:53 am

Go fuck yourself.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:55 am

Orange font, egad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:00 am

BladeGunner wrote:Go fuck yourself.

what an articulate contribution. you know, i'm old enough to remember when Arsenal used to win trophies.

Cunt.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:02 am

Dave not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:03 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:Go fuck yourself.

what an articulate contribution. you know, i'm old enough to remember when Arsenal used to win trophies.

Cunt.

Can't respond to your bullshit in any other way really. Maybe if you weren't a complete and utter ass, I would have bothered formulating a constructive response.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:41 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:

Cunt.

Can't respond to your bullshit in any other way really. Maybe if you weren't a complete and utter ass, I would have bothered formulating a constructive response.

Hows about appreciating that a team that was assembled for a pittance compared to good 'ol Arsenal can't go toe to toe with 'em, and that this 1 point could be the difference between relegation and the continued progression of a once great club who spent 20 years in the wilderness following near oblivion.

Fuck, we happen to be building slowly, starting with infrastructure so that some day in the not too distant future we can buy the better players required to play a higher standard of football in one of the hardest leagues in the World. We are not throwing caution to the wind as Hull, Leeds, Birmingham & Portsmouth have all done in recent years!

In the event of our relegation, we wouldn't have to offload many players. we don't pay stupid wages, don't pay silly fees and we live within our means. yeah, we'd lose a few of our top players but we would keep the nucleus of the team that got us promoted, and most of the team which has kept us up twice already - we wouldn't have to start again!

to put things into perspective for you, our 4 top earners combined, earn less than RVP every week. our conservative play has kept us in the greed league for 2 seasons already, enabling us to start rebuilding a fast outdated stadium and slowly but surely invest in better first team personnel.

I can understand a little bias towards ones team but the convaluted shit Arsenal fans have spouted about Tuesdays game is too much to bare. Song should have been sent off, Milijas shouldn't. Arsenal outplayed Wolves for 90 minutes bar a few attacks almost exclusively in the first half, unfortunately for them the best player on the park that day was Wayne Hennessey. Perhaps had your precious RVP rattled in another goal to add to his mightily impressive haul then we may have been forced to come out a little but our tactics coupled with a Welsh Goalkeeper meant you couldn't and we didn't have to.

That's Football!

enjoy your Thursday nights on ITV4 next season. x.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:42 am

Scuba Steve wrote:Dave Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | 27th December | 3pm | - Page 10 914411

Word.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:45 am

SBSP wrote:Orange font, egad.

it's actually old gold.

i don't know what egad means.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:46 am

Somebodies angry.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:48 am

I want to kick Hunt's face in so bad, thanks for reminding me, he's just a cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:49 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:

Hows about appreciating that a team that was assembled for a pittance compared to good 'ol Arsenal can't go toe to toe with 'em, and that this 1 point could be the difference between relegation and the continued progression of a once great club who spent 20 years in the wilderness following near oblivion.

Fuck, we happen to be building slowly, starting with infrastructure so that some day in the not too distant future we can buy the better players required to play a higher standard of football in one of the hardest leagues in the World. We are not throwing caution to the wind as Hull, Leeds, Birmingham & Portsmouth have all done in recent years!

In the event of our relegation, we wouldn't have to offload many players. we don't pay stupid wages, don't pay silly fees and we live within our means. yeah, we'd lose a few of our top players but we would keep the nucleus of the team that got us promoted, and most of the team which has kept us up twice already - we wouldn't have to start again!

to put things into perspective for you, our 4 top earners combined, earn less than RVP every week. our conservative play has kept us in the greed league for 2 seasons already, enabling us to start rebuilding a fast outdated stadium and slowly but surely invest in better first team personnel.

I can understand a little bias towards ones team but the convaluted shit Arsenal fans have spouted about Tuesdays game is too much to bare. Song should have been sent off, Milijas shouldn't. Arsenal outplayed Wolves for 90 minutes bar a few attacks almost exclusively in the first half, unfortunately for them the best player on the park that day was Wayne Hennessey. Perhaps had your precious RVP rattled in another goal to add to his mightily impressive haul then we may have been forced to come out a little but our tactics coupled with a Welsh Goalkeeper meant you couldn't and we didn't have to.

That's Football!

Yep, you should definitely go fuck yourself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:49 am

The Zlatan wrote:Somebodies angry.

yes they are. angry that their team couldn't beat little Wolves.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:49 am

Milijas shouldn't have been sent off? He was on a booking, and his foul was a definite booking. The only difference now is that you can appeal it.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:52 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    The Zlatan wrote:Somebodies angry.

Wolves are shit though so it doesn't really matter, what does matter though is that we finish ahead of them in the league, which seems to happen every season Wolves manage to survive relegation.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:53 am

I love how I actually stuck up for Wolves and how they set out to play in our game and he still quotes me and rants about it. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:55 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:

That's Football!

Yep, you should definitely go fuck yourself.

you should go count the points your team got on Tuesday...... while you weren't at the game. which incidentally..... i was. it was 1 by the way.

just 1 point. but 700 passes so it was good to watch....... i enjoyed it anyway!
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:57 am

'orrible bastard wrote:enjoy your Thursday nights on ITV4 next season. x.

Aren't you worried about the football league show being axed? Where will you get your highlights next season?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:59 am

Steadman wrote:I love how I actually stuck up for Wolves and how they set out to play in our game and he still quotes me and rants about it. Laughing

it wasn't a rant. it's hard to convey agreement without actually saying I concur or words to that effect.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:01 am

The Zlatan wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:

Wolves are shit though so it doesn't really matter, what does matter though is that we finish ahead of them in the league, which seems to happen every season Wolves manage to survive relegation.

Success is relative. the past 3 seasons Wolves have enjoyed far more relative success than Arsenal. including a 2 3 defeat at home to Blackburn.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:04 am

Fonseca wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:enjoy your Thursday nights on ITV4 next season. x.

Aren't you worried about the football league show being axed? Where will you get your highlights next season?

No, i'm not worried. unlike you i'm normally still enjoying my day out at the football when the highlights are shown.

What with being a dedicated season ticket holder and all, i don't have any need for poorly put together highlight reels.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:04 am

orrible bastard not worthy
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:06 am

Premier League 2010/2011 positions - Arsenal 4th - Wolves 17th
    Premier League 2009/2010 positions - Arsenal 3rd - Wolves 15th
    Premier League 2008/2009 positions - Arsenal 4th - Wolves N/A

Oh look, you weren't even in the same league as us 3 seasons ago.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:11 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

No, i'm not worried. unlike you i'm normally still enjoying my day out at the football when the highlights are shown.

What with being a dedicated season ticket holder and all, i don't have any need for poorly put together highlight reels.

Good one, you should put that money towards getting better literacy skills
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:15 am

The Zlatan wrote:Premier League 2010/2011 positions - Arsenal 4th - Wolves 17th

Murmours of discontent from the Arsenal faithful, no trophies and a jubilant pitch invasion at Molineux to celebrate our survival.

Premier League 2009/2010 positions - Arsenal 3rd - Wolves 15th

No trophies for the gunners, no wild celebrations. Meanwhile Wolves escape relegation by 8 points and a huge pitch invasion takes place hoisting our heroes upon our shoulders.

Premier League 2008/2009 positions - Arsenal 4th - Wolves N/A

Oh look, you weren't even in the same league as us 3 seasons ago.

No but we did win a Fucking trophy!!!!!...... oh and a pitch invasion. x.

Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | 27th December | 3pm | - Page 10 Thumbnail.aspx?q=1505342460092&id=067068c056139b625391e0e5d6001923&url=http%3a%2f%2fnewsimg.bbc.co.uk%2fmedia%2fimages%2f45733000%2fjpg%2f_45733056_wolves_champions_466_getty

Last edited by 'orrible bastard on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:16 am

Wait the football league show has been cancelled?!?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:30 am