Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
Hitchy
Ham.
LFC_Grunners
Childish Logic
Jack
Ben 10
Clark
Lux
luke.
Marvin
Sean
Cadbury
Stokes
Jordi
coolhead33
Scuba Steve
SophisticatedBeggar
Drake
VivaRonaldoLAD
Scouser_Dave
Gegilworld93
Andy
Laurencio
moscowmadeit3
Van Wolfswinkel
Grenade
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
Emma
Theo Filippo
Zzonked
35 posters

Who should your team sign in January?

Anonymous

Who should your team sign in January? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who should your team sign in January?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:22 am

Rangers are supposedly interested in Semir Stilic from Lech Poznan.

Meh, the lazy Bosniak is actually pretty good on his day. Lech want 2.5-3M for him though.

Do you actually think Rangers will sell Jelavic for 15m? That is crazy money, I wouldn't spend more than 5M on him. He is unproven outside of the SPL after all.
    Anonymous

Who should your team sign in January? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who should your team sign in January?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:24 am

polska. wrote:Rangers are supposedly interested in Semir Stilic from Lech Poznan.

Meh, the lazy Bosniak is actually pretty good on his day. Lech want 2.5-3M for him though.

Do you actually think Rangers will sell Jelavic for 15m? That is crazy money, I wouldn't spend more than 5M on him. He is unproven outside of the SPL after all.

His European record says differently. Scored 13 goals in 18 European games for Rapid. Scored 33 in 55 in the Croatian League for Rapid. I'd take £10million tbh.

Btw, Ally McCoist says that he isn't interested in Stilic.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:25 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    polska. wrote:Rangers are supposedly interested in Semir Stilic from Lech Poznan.

His European record says differently. Scored 13 goals in 18 European games for Rapid. Scored 33 in 55 in the Croatian League for Rapid. I'd take £10million tbh.

*Austrian
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:26 am

Sean wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

*Austrian

So it is. doh Laughing

Was thinking of his nationality.

Still, that European record is very impressive.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:30 am

15 million for Jelavic? Don't think anyone is stupid enough to pay that. Laughing

For us, Oribe Peralta, would be nice. We need a goal poacher(he's way more than that but whatever)

I think that's pretty much it, we are pretty well covered everywhere else. Oh except for rightback, but there aren't too many good rightbacks in the leauge anymore.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:31 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:15 million for Jelavic? Don't think anyone is stupid enough to pay that. Laughing

For us, Oribe Peralta, would be nice. We need a goal poacher(he's way more than that but whatever)

I think that's pretty much it, we are pretty well covered everywhere else. Oh except for rightback, but there aren't too many good rightbacks in the leauge anymore.

That's the idea, we don't want to sell him. Laughing

Would love to seem him at the highest level though, show what he can do.

Rejected £9-11million in January.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:48 am

They didn't name a club right?

They are probably lying. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:49 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:They didn't name a club right?

They are probably lying. shifty

£9million was from Leicester (officially).

A lot news sources were saying that there was also an £11million bid from Liverpool.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:51 am

Anyone got a link to the £9m bid?
    Fucking idiots for rejecting it if its true Who should your team sign in January? - Page 4 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:52 am

grenade187 wrote:Anyone got a link to the £9m bid?
    Fucking idiots for rejecting it if its true Who should your team sign in January? - Page 4 58503

Was on STV news, From Leicester. SGE was raging because McCoist told them (STV) it was from them. Laughing

And why? He cost us around £5million and he's the best striker in the league.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:05 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

Btw, Ally McCoist says that he isn't interested in Stilic.
    Unfortunate, I think Lech could've used that money well.

To be fair, the Austrian league is even less prestigious than the SPL. Laughing

Rudnevs European and National record is brilliant too. Lech are demanding only about 7m for him. I think Jelavic is very comparable and should be sold for about that same price. Still either club would be foolish to reject that.

luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:26 am

coolhead33 wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

Yeah, he has had several years to prepare for those retirements though, and they were 2 years after he let Ronaldo go. You can spend a shitload of money on replacements to improve the team, please look at what Inter did in 2009. We didn't make it to the Final we got dumped out in the quarters by Bayern Munich, the following year we did make the Final, but only by ploughing through shit teams to get there.

Yeah, they have a good working relationship, and Ferguson routinely comes out praising them, even when he's not prompted to. There's no evidence whatsoever that he doesn't get backed 100% by the Glazers.
    You can only beat what's in front of you. Other than Barcelona, only Real Madrid and probably Bayern Munich again could have potentially beaten you in those seasons in my opinion.

Fair enough but even so, he isn't that silly to not get replacements. I know you think otherwise but I think that Fergie doesn't quite like the Glazers for whatever reason.
    Kuled wrote:I know he's young and inexperienced, but didn't you buy that teenager from Barcelona to do exactly that?
    You mean the one that Luke thought would play lots of games this season because of something the manager said? rofl

coolhead33 wrote:I've never heard him mentioned. How many Premier League and Champions League games has he started?

coolhead33 wrote:I think I said that he wouldn't start 15-20 in the League this season. shifty

I think this calls for the smug face.

smug
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:27 am

Inexperienced, lol. Bossed the best team in England.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:28 am

luke. wrote:
    coolhead33 wrote:
    You can only beat what's in front of you. Other than Barcelona, only Real Madrid and probably Bayern Munich again could have potentially beaten you in those seasons in my opinion.

Fair enough but even so, he isn't that silly to not get replacements. I know you think otherwise but I think that Fergie doesn't quite like the Glazers for whatever reason.

You mean the one that Luke thought would play lots of games this season because of something the manager said? rofl

coolhead33 wrote:I've never heard him mentioned. How many Premier League and Champions League games has he started?

coolhead33 wrote:I think I said that he wouldn't start 15-20 in the League this season. shifty

I think this calls for the smug face.

smug
    He wouldn't be playing if Essien would stay fit. Dry Smile Sad
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:30 am

Absolutely anyone.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:32 am

Jack wrote:Absolutely anyone.

Take Diouf please.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:32 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    Jack wrote:Absolutely anyone.

Take Diouf please.
    And Gibson.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:41 am

Sell:
    Carroll-30m
    Bellamy-15m
    Lucas-25m (injured)
    Downing-20m

Buy:
    Higuain-12m
    Cavani-On loan
    Cahill-18m
    Xavi-20m
    Eriksen-15m
    Hazard-8m
    Reina
    Glen-Cahill-Skrtel-Agger
    Gerrard--Xavi
    Hazard- Eriksen - Suarez
    Higuain

Almost a 40m profit, and look at the new team!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:44 am

Every single one of those players you want will be worth over 30m. Neutral
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:45 am

Higuan-12M rofl
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:45 am

Update: Got Herculez Gomez.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:46 am

xPeterLFC95 wrote:Sell:
    Carroll-30m
    Bellamy-15m
    Lucas-25m (injured)
    Downing-20m

Buy:
    Higuain-12m
    Cavani-On loan
    Cahill-18m
    Xavi-20m
    Eriksen-15m
    Hazard-8m
    Reina
    Glen-Cahill-Skrtel-Agger
    Gerrard--Xavi
    Hazard- Eriksen - Suarez
    Higuain

Almost a 40m profit, and look at the new team!
    clap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:46 am

polska. wrote:Every single one of those players you want will be worth over 30m. Neutral
    The supply of players in the market this January will increase. This results in a rightward shift of the aggregate supply curve from S1 to S2. This results in a movement along the aggregate demand curve from E1 to E2, corresponding with an increased Real Footballing GDP, as well as a lower aggregate price level.

Basic footballnomics.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:54 am

xPeterLFC95 wrote:
    polska. wrote:Every single one of those players you want will be worth over 30m. Neutral
    The supply of players in the market this January will increase. This results in a rightward shift of the aggregate supply curve from S1 to S2. This results in a movement along the aggregate demand curve from E1 to E2, corresponding with an increased Real Footballing GDP, as well as a lower aggregate price level.

Basic footballnomics.

the math works out.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:57 am

A goal scorer to save us from relegation would be nice. Jordan Rhodes is probably too expensive for us seeing as we have no money but I can hope.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:58 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:59 am

Forest wrote:A goal scorer to save us from relegation would be nice. Jordan Rhodes is probably too expensive for us seeing as we have no money but I can hope.

Don't need him, You got Miller, Derbyshire etc. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:00 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Forest wrote:A goal scorer to save us from relegation would be nice. Jordan Rhodes is probably too expensive for us seeing as we have no money but I can hope.

They don't score goals and they're both shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:01 am

Forest wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

They don't score goals and they're both shit.

Laughing

You can have David Healy? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:02 am

No thanks. Can we have Jelavic instead? Swap him for McGugan and we'll also loan you a European Cup for 2 weeks Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:08 am