Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
El Jefe
dena
Uncle John from Jamaica
Ben 10
Forest
AndItsKoren!
Jordi
Glen Miller
Jord
Start.
14 posters

Who do you want your club sign in January..

Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Who do you want your club sign in January.. Empty Who do you want your club sign in January..

Post by Start. Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:20 am

This might already of been made but yeah.. shifty

Fuck us bringing in a striker to replace Torres, I want him our number one still. But we obviously need another strong striker, I'd love it if we could bring in Villa and have that Spanish partnership of him and Torres. Then Juan feeding them the balls. Who do you want your club sign in January.. 2156770003

I'd like to see us bring in strong centre back, possibly bring in Lucio on a free.

And as Sturridge looks gone, I'd love Walcott to replace him. shifty
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Who do you want your club sign in January.. Empty Re: Who do you want your club sign in January..

Post by Jord Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:21 am

Cavani and Falcao would be nice
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Who do you want your club sign in January.. Empty Re: Who do you want your club sign in January..

Post by Glen Miller Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:21 am

Daniel Sturridge, Theodore Walcott (not really possible now), and a ball-playing CB to replace the thug.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:21 am

Davide Astori.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:23 am

Benitez will never play 2 up front, so you want Villa or Torres put on the left wing Spain did?

I would like Hull to sign Stockdale and Meyler permanently after their loan spells. Also a striker who'll score the dozens of chances Hull create every game. 2nd place and the top scoring striker is on 5 goals (although he has made 7 assists too).
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:47 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:Benitez will never play 2 up front, so you want Villa or Torres put on the left wing Spain did?

I would like Hull to sign Stockdale and Meyler permanently after their loan spells. Also a striker who'll score the dozens of chances Hull create every game. 2nd place and the top scoring striker is on 5 goals (although he has made 7 assists too).

I want the 2 upfront, but me wanting and something and it happening is unlikely.

Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:57 am

Billy fucking Sharp!!!

not worthy
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:24 am

Chelsea should get Ba. No other strikers and he's cheap.

For us, we need a target man, a good foil for Beavon. Lee Miller of Carlisle would be ideal
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:30 am

Any cunt who can pass to another player who is more than 5 yards away in a positive direction.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:46 am

a manager Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:47 am

Llorente
    Bocchetti
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:48 am

Jack Wilshere.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:51 am

Nene
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:16 am

Sturridge and Ba, we won't get Ba though.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:20 am

Marchisio, but that ain't happening so Cabaye.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:36 am

Laurencio wrote:Marchisio, but that ain't happening so Cabaye.

Why? Don't they need someone more like Tiote?
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:52 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:

Tiote is terrible.

You are aware that football exists outside of the NPower Championship?
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:53 am

Akpo Sodje or a striker who will actually score goals
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:57 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:

Not really. I want someone who can help balance out the midfield, but still be able to take control of the middle by keeping possession and when necessary help build attacks from the back. In all honesty I want someone like Pirlo, but you can't get that these days, so I'd like to have Marchisio or Cabaye who both know how to pass a ball and help keep possession and help the attack while taking on defensive duties if needed. Aside from Scholes there's really no one who can do that.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:00 am

Neither's Cabaye. shifty

If Cleverley improves his defensive side of his game, he can obviously do what you've said in your latest post. Anderson isn't too bad at it. think
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:02 am

Danny wrote:
    Neither's Cabaye. Who do you want your club sign in January.. 279869

If Cleverley improves his defensive side of his game, he can obviously do what you've said in your latest post. Anderson isn't too bad at it. Who do you want your club sign in January.. 214775
    Yes, both of those being players capable of holding their own against Europe's elite. Who do you want your club sign in January.. 207657 What a great winning mindset.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:02 am

Danny wrote:
    Neither's Cabaye. shifty

If Cleverley improves his defensive side of his game, he can obviously do what you've said in your latest post. Anderson isn't too bad at it. think

He needs to completely change his approach to the game if that is to happen, Cleverley that is. As for Anderson, his passing isn't up to scratch, and although he can help balance out the middle he's not really good enough to really take control of a game.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:03 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Danny wrote:Neither's Cabaye. Who do you want your club sign in January.. 279869

If Cleverley improves his defensive side of his game, he can obviously do what you've said in your latest post. Anderson isn't too bad at it. Who do you want your club sign in January.. 214775
    Yes, both of those being players capable of holding their own against Europe's elite. Who do you want your club sign in January.. 207657 What a great winning mindset.
    facepalm

I didn't say those 2 were enough did I?
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:05 am

Danny wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Yes, both of those being players capable of holding their own against Europe's elite. Who do you want your club sign in January.. 207657 What a great winning mindset.
    Who do you want your club sign in January.. 58503

I didn't say those 2 were enough did I?
    You implied it. Stop acting condescendingly, you inferior rodent.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:07 am

I didn't imply..

If anything me leaving out Scholes, Fletcher, and Giggs (because they're either old or a bit shit) highlights we only have 3 centre mids in our squad who you'd want there week in week out- and there's still a load of improvement hopefully to be done in 2 of them.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:09 am

Danny wrote:I didn't imply..

If anything me leaving out Scholes, Fletcher, and Giggs (because they're either old or a bit shit) highlights we only have 3 centre mids in our squad who you'd want there week in week out- and there's still a load of improvement hopefully to be done in 2 of them.
    You said that Cleverly was "obviously" capable of emulating Cabaye.

Carrick is the only player I would want week-in week-out at a top club.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:10 am

All he said was keeping possession, build attacks and help out defensively.

Cleverley certainly does the first 2.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:11 am

The third part is kind of crucial shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:21 am

Cleverley is decent defensively considering his game is more about attacking.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:22 am

Yes quite right, hence why he isn't really the player to take on that role.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:20 am