Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Sean
coolhead33
The Zlatan
ResurrectionRooney
crump
LeBron
Mal
Grenade
Lux
Theo Filippo
Roloman4
Marvin
Kaka11|LFC
SBSP
TheRangersFan
19 posters

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you

Anonymous

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you - Page 4 Empty Re: An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:55 am

Mal wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Mal wrote:A TVR proves you're minted. eek3

Sarcasm? Cry

Half and half. You have to have a bit of money to drive and insure a TVR but it doesn't prove he earns way more than 130k a year. shifty

It's the only one I have a pic of atm, and I have it next to my Corsa as proof Razz

Anonymous

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you - Page 4 Empty Re: An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:55 am

Scott wrote:
    Chris wrote:Thats a damn sexy car.

Whats the cost though, i reckon about 30-40k?

My dad drives a shit car.

Around that yeah, not a hugely expensive one. I'm down his house in a couple of weeks so I'll take a picture of his Porsche if he's got it out the garage.

Unless people really don't care. I dno, it seems that Jamie really has it in for me Laughing
    My dad used to have a Carrera 4, was lovely. Bit of a bumpy ride though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:56 am

Chris wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Around that yeah, not a hugely expensive one. I'm down his house in a couple of weeks so I'll take a picture of his Porsche if he's got it out the garage.

Unless people really don't care. I dno, it seems that Jamie really has it in for me Laughing

Beautiful car Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:00 am

Scott wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Beautiful car Very Happy
    I know man. Then he had an Evo 8 with insane wheels.

Now he became a sap and bought a Volvo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:03 am

Chris wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Beautiful car Very Happy

Any reason? My stepdad is like that. He had a Audi TT at one point, and before that I think he had a BMW M3, but now he drives a fucking people carrier Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:03 am

Scott wrote:

You've been quick to take a pop at me too. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:04 am

I've tried to diffuse it several times but you don't stop. Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:08 am

Scott wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Beautiful car Very Happy

Any reason? My stepdad is like that. He had a Audi TT at one point, and before that I think he had a BMW M3, but now he drives a fucking people carrier Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
    Dunno hes just a weirdo.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:10 am

Probably wants to save money.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:17 am

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you - Page 4 207954_1892776755626_1127736565_32187396_3701588_n

Who wants to use scotts licence plate to sign him upto loads of shit?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:24 am

Laughing Good idea Chris shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:26 am

Chris wrote:An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you - Page 4 207954_1892776755626_1127736565_32187396_3701588_n

Laughing

Scott really just parked his car near a nice one he could find and took a pic. Everyone does it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:33 am

James wrote:
    Chris wrote:An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you - Page 4 207954_1892776755626_1127736565_32187396_3701588_n

Laughing

Scott really just parked his car near a nice one he could find and took a pic. Everyone does it.

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you - Page 4 268851_2052347944806_1127736565_32409934_6430721_n

Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:38 am

You can't really do shit with just a license plate.

Dont worry scotty.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:39 am

I knew that. Laughing Was replying to his accusation that I took a pic of any random car.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:40 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:23 pm