Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Sean
coolhead33
The Zlatan
ResurrectionRooney
crump
LeBron
Mal
Grenade
Lux
Theo Filippo
Roloman4
Marvin
Kaka11|LFC
SBSP
TheRangersFan
19 posters

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you

The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you - Page 2 Empty Re: An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you

Post by The Zlatan Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:21 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:Challenge accepted

1. Go to a loan shark, get a lot of money.

2. At the end of the month, I go onto Facebook and announce how depressed and scared I am because of all this shit that I'm about to get into.

3. Declare that I will commit suicide.

4. Drive a car into a lake with some explosives and all my identity and shit inside

5. Run away

6. Get in touch with some top class illegal immigrants, sneak out of the country.

7. ex-KGB guy gives up chase because I'm dead

8. Year later I turn up

9. Problem ex-KGB guy?

10. ??????

11. Profit

I win.

There are no illegal immigrants trying to sneak out of the country, and more importantly you'd be making your whole family and friends think that you'd killed yourself for a year.

If not, I could ask for advice on how to do it.
    Also, I'm sure they will forgive me when I'm rich.

Last edited by ZlatanFabregas on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you - Page 2 Empty Re: An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you

Post by coolhead33 Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:21 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:Challenge accepted

1. Go to a loan shark, get a lot of money.

2. At the end of the month, I go onto Facebook and announce how depressed and scared I am because of all this shit that I'm about to get into.

3. Declare that I will commit suicide.

4. Drive a car into a lake with some explosives and all my identity and shit inside

5. Run away

6. Get in touch with some top class illegal immigrants, sneak out of the country.

7. ex-KGB guy gives up chase because I'm dead

8. Year later I turn up

9. Problem ex-KGB guy?

10. ??????

11. Profit

I win.

There are no illegal immigrants trying to sneak out of the country, and more importantly you'd be making your whole family and friends think that you'd killed yourself for a year.
    You'd need to make them think you're dead otherwise the KGB guy could torture them into your whereabouts although they could do that anyway? scratch I don't think they would give up anyway until the year is over. These guys are probably smart and wouldn't fall for a death.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:33 am

This is pretty easy surely?

Let's assume the 1 month of planning I get is the month of July. (Remember, I'm untouchable for the first month)

1st July - Break off all contact with friends and family. Update facebook status saying I'm going on holiday to New York for a while. I would loan money, like £150,000 from a loan shark/bank.

2nd July - Book different flights to a number of different places on the same date. For example I'd book flights to New York, Barcelona, Scotland, Australia, Canada, Detroit, Valencia and other random places in Countries like Turkey, China, Japan etc .. Just to make it that bit more difficult for the hunter to track me down. Go to the airport on the day of flight and slip my mobile phone into a stranger's pocket. Hopefully the hunter will try to track it down.

4th July - Fly to Barcelona, land in Barcelona and hire a car.

5th July - start driving west, and keep driving until I reach Portugal/Porto. This would take less than a week of non-stop driving 12 hours a day. (sleep in the car at night) buy food/supplies in convenience stores etc. By myself the whole time.

12th July - book more flights to several places from an airport in Porto like I did before, to further confuse the hunter when the time comes. On the day of flight, go to the airport and go through the gates, show my passport etc, and instead of getting onto the actual plane, turn around and leave. My ticket/passport has been registered/seen, but I'm not on the flight.

13th July - drive south-west until I reach Murcia/South Spain.

20th July - buy a small apartment/house with cash. Live a basic life, no luxuries, for a year.

Got a few days to spare. Now tell me, how is he going to track me down?

KEEP IN MIND HE CAN'T START HUNTING ME UNTIL THE END OF JULY.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:13 am

I would accept and then hide behind the bush in my garden.

No1 can see behind that bush. Neutral
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:14 am

Chris wrote:I would accept and then hide behind the bush in my garden.

Do you even lift? Awesome Face
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:16 am

I'm keeping my plans secret, if it ever does happen I don't want him to know my plans shifty
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:17 am

Scott wrote:This is pretty easy surely?

Let's assume the 1 month of planning I get is the month of July. (Remember, I'm untouchable for the first month)

1st July - Break off all contact with friends and family. Update facebook status saying I'm going on holiday to New York for a while. I would loan money, like £150,000 from a loan shark/bank.

2nd July - Book different flights to a number of different places on the same date. For example I'd book flights to New York, Barcelona, Scotland, Australia, Canada, Detroit, Valencia and other random places in Countries like Turkey, China, Japan etc .. Just to make it that bit more difficult for the hunter to track me down. Go to the airport on the day of flight and slip my mobile phone into a stranger's pocket. Hopefully the hunter will try to track it down.

5th July - start driving west, and keep driving until I reach Portugal/Porto. This would take less than a week of non-stop driving 12 hours a day. (sleep in the car at night) buy food/supplies in convenience stores etc. By myself the whole time.

12th July - book more flights to several places from an airport in Porto like I did before, to further confuse the hunter when the time comes. On the day of flight, go to the airport and go through the gates, show my passport etc, and instead of getting onto the actual plane, turn around and leave. My ticket/passport has been registered/seen, but I'm not on the flight.

20th July - buy a small apartment/house with cash. Live a basic life, no luxuries, for a year.

Good luck getting a £150k loan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:17 am

Sean wrote:
    Chris wrote:I would accept and then hide behind the bush in my garden.

Do you even lift? Awesome Face
    is this real life? smug
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:20 am

Well....they'll see that you haven't checked in at the other side scratch

Though to be fair I've gone to some countries and the passport security is just "Let me see your passport....".....*takes passport out* "Meh, go on through"...without even looking at it Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:28 am

Fine Shagger wrote:

Good luck getting a £150k loan.

With my family, it's easy Laughing
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:30 am

Your family are loan sharks/bank managers?
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:31 am

I thought about stuff like this.

The fact is, you try to get a new identity or anything there's ALWAYS a trace. If you try and live a normal life you will be found.

The simple answer is to live like a bum. Just know that you're getting 10m in a year, go buy a sleeping bag and sleep on some street in London.

BAM. No chance of being tracked. Grow a dirty long beard and everything and no one will know who you are.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:37 am

Nope.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:41 am

Are you rich scott?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:47 am

Chris wrote:Are you rich scott?

I'm not. My parents on the other hand ..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:58 am

Scott wrote:
    Chris wrote:Are you rich scott?

I'm not. My parents on the other hand ..
    Yeh i didn't mean you as an individual. Laughing

Are you Zyzz?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:00 am

Scott wrote:Nope.

So why'd you say loan £150k from a loan shark/bank?

I'm afraid I have outsmarted you again.

My plan: Steal a boat, steal food supplies and live on the boat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:04 am

Fine Shagger wrote:

Because I would?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:10 am

Scott wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

Because I would?

Then I refer back to my original point, who would give you a £150k loan? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:13 am

I can't be bothered to explain the ins and outs of my family's banking history, but I know I can take out 150,000 no problem through my Dad.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 am

Take loads of money out in cash - give card to hobo, pay him a flight to Thailand in 2 months time, make him use card in Thailand, throwing Spy off the trail. Get fake ID from underground dodgy dudes, kill them afterwards, change appearance, pay someone to fake my own death/take them heartrate pill that slow your heartrate wayyyyyy down. Phone Roman Abramovich, hide in his yacht for a year.

Win.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 am

Scott wrote:I can't be bothered to explain the ins and outs of my family's banking history, but I know I can take out 150,000 no problem through my Dad.

Illuminati Run

shifty
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 am

Scott wrote:I can't be bothered to explain the ins and outs of my family's banking history, but I know I can take out 150,000 no problem through my Dad.

rofl
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:16 am

Also, my parents are rich, which is annoying, because I'm a failure basically, and they demand much more then that Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:17 am

It's something to do with his credit history, I'm not fully clued up on it myself, but it can be done.

But if you feel like being difficult, okay then, I'll tell my Dad about the hunt and get him to loan me the money, sorted.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:18 am

Scott wrote:It's something to do with his credit history, I'm not fully clued up on it myself, but it can be done.

But if you feel like being difficult, okay then, I'll tell my Dad about the hunt and get him to loan me the money, sorted.

1) can't tell anyone else about the Hunt or bribe them with money to
    keep you safe...however Russian billionaire can bribe people to kill you
    for him, poison you, etc. Plus he has the funds to get some major intel
    on your location and stuff.

It seems this is not quite as easy as you thought.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:18 am

luke. wrote:Also, my parents are rich, which is annoying, because I'm a failure basically, and they demand much more then that Dry Smile

It's annoying I agree, but they're making me get an education etc. I have to earn my own money Sad They do occasionally bail me out every now and then though.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:18 am

What does your dad do?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:19 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Scott wrote:It's something to do with his credit history, I'm not fully clued up on it myself, but it can be done.

1) can't tell anyone else about the Hunt or bribe them with money to
    keep you safe...however Russian billionaire can bribe people to kill you
    for him, poison you, etc. Plus he has the funds to get some major intel
    on your location and stuff.

It seems this is not quite as easy as you thought.

I'll ask him for the money without telling him then.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:21 am

Spoilt cunts, Its annoying having wealthy parents. Count yourself lucky your in a privilaged position like that, my parents do ok and Im always thankful for that

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:51 pm