Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Sean
coolhead33
The Zlatan
ResurrectionRooney
crump
LeBron
Mal
Grenade
Lux
Theo Filippo
Roloman4
Marvin
Kaka11|LFC
SBSP
TheRangersFan
19 posters

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you

TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you Empty An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you

Post by TheRangersFan Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:29 pm

A Russian Billionaire offers you 10 million pounds. He is an ex KGB
    officer and will try to hunt you. You get a 1 month head start to plan
    and stuff. Then you have to survive 1 year in order to collect the money
    which is in a third party account.

Rules -

1) can't tell anyone else about the Hunt or bribe them with money to
    keep you safe...however Russian billionaire can bribe people to kill you
    for him, poison you, etc. Plus he has the funds to get some major intel
    on your location and stuff.

2) can go anywhere on earth with your current income, visa status, etc.

3) you die you lose. you win and £10 million is automatically wired to
    your bank account and the Hunt is over. You never see the billionaire
    again.

4) You can't kill the billionaire straight away

What do u do?!
    SBSP
    SBSP

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you Empty Re: An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:35 pm

Decline. Laughing
    Anonymous

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you Empty Re: An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:19 pm

buy some scientest and engineer to build underwater ship and hide in the ocean for 12 months easy money
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:51 pm

mauro=beast wrote:buy some scientest and engineer to build underwater ship and hide in the ocean for 12 months easy money

Sorry dude, but KGB guy is connected as fuck and knows that you have tried to build this vessell and has killed you in your sleep the morning before you set sail. An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you 1371890812
    Kaka11|LFC
    Kaka11|LFC

Post by Kaka11|LFC Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Get out all my money in cash, steal a boat, grow a wild beard going to different harbours/cities. Never staying in the same boat for too long, steal another and continue. constantly changing the appearance. Rinse and repeat for a year.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Shite myself, But still give it a go.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Well the money I have now wouldn't be able to get me far away enough to get away, so obviously I would decline. Otherwise, it sounds like a good challenge.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Retreat into the wilds of Canada and live as a hunter-gatherer.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Stay where i am. They wont expect that hehe
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:49 pm

If I had the money that I would need to survive, then I'd do it.

I'll assume that in the first month the guy won't be tracking me so I can do what I like.....though after the month has started he might find out what I've been doing in the first month.

-Withdraw any cash I have. Whatever cash I can get, I need it and I need it in notes not on a card. If I withdraw everything now...that doesn't tell the spy anything as it's a pretty obvious move. If I don't have to withdraw any money for the next year or use any debit/credit cards then I'm untraceable from that perspective.

-Get a new identity...not from police as they will be bribed, from some random underground dudes. But to make it hard for him to track who I got this off.....I'd use cash to buy a train ticket to Scotland and sort out all the identity shit there. Nothing special about Scotland, but if I did it locally they're more likely to track me. I'd go to somewhere foreign but I can imagine being shanked in an alley and left to die.....plus it'd probably be fake/harder for them to get British fake documents.

-Get some random guy to buy a plane ticket for me. Get a ticket to Canada. Once I arrive in Canada....buy a car using cash and just keep driving south.....they might've found out I'm in Canada and my face would be on record with the airline so I'm moving as far away as I can. Keep driving till I'm in Chile. You use your details along the way but generally speaking it's not recorded, you just show your passport and move on.

-Get a modest house in a town....and just chill until the time is up. No logging into the internet, no using a phone....just chill....

-Profit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:52 pm

lol go away you russian cunt
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Lux wrote:If I had the money that I would need to survive, then I'd do it.

I'll assume that in the first month the guy won't be tracking me so I can do what I like.....though after the month has started he might find out what I've been doing in the first month.

-Withdraw any cash I have. Whatever cash I can get, I need it and I need it in notes not on a card. If I withdraw everything now...that doesn't tell the spy anything as it's a pretty obvious move. If I don't have to withdraw any money for the next year or use any debit/credit cards then I'm untraceable from that perspective.

-Get a new identity...not from police as they will be bribed, from some random underground dudes. But to make it hard for him to track who I got this off.....I'd use cash to buy a train ticket to Scotland and sort out all the identity shit there. Nothing special about Scotland, but if I did it locally they're more likely to track me. I'd go to somewhere foreign but I can imagine being shanked in an alley and left to die.....plus it'd probably be fake/harder for them to get British fake documents.

-Get some random guy to buy a plane ticket for me. Get a ticket to Canada. Once I arrive in Canada....buy a car using cash and just keep driving south.....they might've found out I'm in Canada and my face would be on record with the airline so I'm moving as far away as I can. Keep driving till I'm in Chile. You use your details along the way but generally speaking it's not recorded, you just show your passport and move on.

-Get a modest house in a town....and just chill until the time is up. No logging into the internet, no using a phone....just chill....

-Profit.
    Sorry he found you in Scotland and killed you.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:26 pm

kyro7 wrote:

-Profit.
    Laughing
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:29 pm

kyro7 wrote:

-Profit.

Laughing I have a month headstart.....so how can he find me in Scotland when I'd be out of Scotland in the first week tops?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:33 pm

My life > £10m. If I was feeling suicidal one day or whatever I probably would. Ill go hide in a cave. Took the worlds best ever force 10 years to find Osama An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you 28973
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:54 pm

£20,000 loan from a loan shark or bank, withdraw all of it, go up to somewhere shit like Carlisle then rent a house privately for a year. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:59 pm

grenade187 wrote:My life > £10m. If I was feeling suicidal one day or whatever I probably would. Ill go hide in a cave. Took the worlds best ever force 10 years to find Osama An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you 28973

He was living in his house Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Hide in my grans basement.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:07 pm

I would just stay in my house and listen to Music by Panic! at the Disco. That would be worse than being hunted IMO.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:14 pm

So its basically extreme mantracker?

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you ManTracker
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:51 pm

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you Disguise

Then just live life normally.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Adz wrote:I would just stay in my house and listen to Music by Panic! at the Disco. That would be worse than being hunted IMO.

So you would accept the challenge then make no attempt to win? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Go join the taliban and live in caves with them for a year, working as their cook or something
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Thats not a bad idea Cam. Joining the army. Would give you a bit more protection.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:36 am

I'd fly to Egypt and stay there for the year. Great success.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:38 am

This is what happened to Mourinho after he left Chelsea isn't it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:23 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:This is what happened to Mourinho after he left Chelsea isn't it?
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:27 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Stay where i am. They wont expect that hehe

This. It worked for Bin Laden.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:10 am

Challenge accepted

1. Go to a loan shark, get a lot of money.

2. At the end of the month, I go onto Facebook and announce how depressed and scared I am because of all this shit that I'm about to get into.

3. Declare that I will commit suicide.

4. Drive a car into a lake with some explosives and all my identity and shit inside

5. Run away

6. Get in touch with some top class illegal immigrants, sneak out of the country.

7. ex-KGB guy gives up chase because I'm dead

8. Year later I turn up

9. Problem ex-KGB guy?

10. ??????

11. Profit

I win.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:13 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:Challenge accepted

1. Go to a loan shark, get a lot of money.

2. At the end of the month, I go onto Facebook and announce how depressed and scared I am because of all this shit that I'm about to get into.

3. Declare that I will commit suicide.

4. Drive a car into a lake with some explosives and all my identity and shit inside

5. Run away

6. Get in touch with some top class illegal immigrants, sneak out of the country.

7. ex-KGB guy gives up chase because I'm dead

8. Year later I turn up

9. Problem ex-KGB guy?

10. ??????

11. Profit

I win.

There are no illegal immigrants trying to sneak out of the country, and more importantly you'd be making your whole family and friends think that you'd killed yourself for a year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 9:51 am