Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Sean
coolhead33
The Zlatan
ResurrectionRooney
crump
LeBron
Mal
Grenade
Lux
Theo Filippo
Roloman4
Marvin
Kaka11|LFC
SBSP
TheRangersFan
19 posters

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you

Anonymous

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you - Page 3 Empty Re: An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:21 am

Chris wrote:
    Scott wrote:I can't be bothered to explain the ins and outs of my family's banking history, but I know I can take out 150,000 no problem through my Dad.
    What does your dad do?

That would be telling. Wink

I'll tell you what my step-dad does though, he's the owner of a conveyor making company. The conveyor belts you see in Tesco etc, his company makes them.

Suppose I'm lucky I have two well off father figures. Cool
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you - Page 3 Empty Re: An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you

Post by The Zlatan Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:22 am

I'm telling you , this stinks of Illuminti.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:23 am

Scott wrote:
    Chris wrote:
    Scott wrote:I can't be bothered to explain the ins and outs of my family's banking history, but I know I can take out 150,000 no problem through my Dad.
    What does your dad do?

That would be telling. Wink

I'll tell you what my step-dad does though, he's the owner of a conveyor making company. The conveyor belts you see in Tesco etc, his company makes them.

Suppose I'm lucky I have two well off father figures. Cool
    Yeh you are lucky.

My dad is a landlord and hotel owner but doesn't give me shit. Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:23 am

Sean wrote:Spoilt cunts, Its annoying having wealthy parents. Count yourself lucky your in a privilaged position like that, my parents do ok and Im always thankful for that

I'd much rather live in a less well off family then how I do now.

Especially because when I'm out people always ask me for money assuming I'm made of it because of the house my parents bought, and the rep of being the rich one etc. would much rather just be an average family. My Mum is such a snob as well, not that she admits it Dry Smile

Basically I hate my family.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:25 am

My dad works for Google, earning £134k a year and he can't even get a £100k loan.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:26 am

Im in the same boat Luke, but I would never be that ungrateful. Tbh, I could easily walk about bragging about money and what not but at the end of the day as long as you're humble theres no problem
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:26 am

Mal wrote:My dad works for Google, earning £134k a year and he can't even get a £100k loan.

Scott is bullshitting? Surely not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:28 am

Mal wrote:My dad works for Google, earning £134k a year and he can't even get a £100k loan.

There is no way I can say this without making it seem like I'm bragging, but my Dad earns a hell of a lot more than that.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:31 am

So why are you driving a Vauxhall Corsa?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:32 am

Mal wrote:So why are you driving a Vauxhall Corsa?

Like I've said earlier, they want me to lead a normal life. I have to earn my own money. They don't ever give me money unless they need to bail me out/an emergency.

It sucks, but it is what it is.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:33 am

You shouldn't be sponging off your parents at 21 at all, it doesn't "suck" it's how it should be.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:33 am

Same as my parents. What does your dad do? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:34 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:You shouldn't be sponging off your parents at 21 at all, it doesn't "suck" it's how it should be.

When you know that your parents could easily give you loads of money, but refuse to do so, then yes, it does suck.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:35 am

Mal wrote:Same as my parents. What does your dad do? shifty

He's in the building/construction industry.

That's all I'm going to say lol.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:37 am

Scott wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:You shouldn't be sponging off your parents at 21 at all, it doesn't "suck" it's how it should be.

When you know that your parents could easily give you loads of money, but refuse to do so, then yes, it does suck.

I don't know what you're moaning for, you're very lucky that if you ever have an emergency or need bailing out you have people to leech off.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:37 am

Why are you being so mysterious about it Scott?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:37 am

Sean wrote:Why are you being so mysterious about it Scott?

Cos his dads an ex-KGB billionaire. shifty
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:37 am

Scott wrote:
    Mal wrote:Same as my parents. What does your dad do? shifty

He's in the building/construction industry.

That's all I'm going to say lol.

Why the secrets? My dad's a developer advocate at Google. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:38 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Scott wrote:

I don't know what you're moaning for, you're very lucky that if you ever have an emergency or need bailing out you have people to leech off.

I've already said I'm lucky. Smile
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:38 am

Because he's bullshitting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:40 am

Fine Shagger wrote:

Because he's bullshitting.

Neutral Lol okay.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:42 am

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you - Page 3 217011_1892771835503_1127736565_32187394_7183731_n

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you - Page 3 207954_1892776755626_1127736565_32187396_3701588_n

An ex-KGB Russian Billionaire offers you £10m to hunt you - Page 3 216993_1891988775927_1127736565_32186390_3946987_n

One of my Dad's cars. Simples
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:43 am

What is it?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:44 am

Sean wrote:Im in the same boat Luke, but I would never be that ungrateful. Tbh, I could easily walk about bragging about money and what not but at the end of the day as long as you're humble theres no problem

Exactly.

I try not to talk about it tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:45 am

TVR, it's one of his quickest cars, not most expensive though.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:46 am

A TVR proves you're minted. eek3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:47 am

Mal wrote:A TVR proves you're minted. eek3

Sarcasm? Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:52 am

Thats a damn sexy car.

Whats the cost though, i reckon about 30-40k?

My dad drives a shit car.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:54 am

Scott wrote:
    Mal wrote:A TVR proves you're minted. eek3

Sarcasm? Cry

Half and half. You have to have a bit of money to drive and insure a TVR but it doesn't prove he earns way more than 130k a year. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:54 am

Chris wrote:Thats a damn sexy car.

Whats the cost though, i reckon about 30-40k?

My dad drives a shit car.

Around that yeah, not a hugely expensive one. I'm down his house in a couple of weeks so I'll take a picture of his Porsche if he's got it out the garage.

Unless people really don't care. I dno, it seems that Jamie really has it in for me Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:21 pm