Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Russian drilling to untouched lake under antartica

Anonymous

Russian drilling to untouched lake under antartica Empty Russian drilling to untouched lake under antartica

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:47 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=maQhn96AhuI

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/russians-drill-into-previously-untouched-lake-vostok-below-antarctica/2012/02/06/gIQAGziNuQ_story.html?tid=pm_national_pop

But at what cost

Russian drilling to untouched lake under antartica Megalodon4g
    Mal
    Mal

Russian drilling to untouched lake under antartica Empty Re: Russian drilling to untouched lake under antartica

Post by Mal Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:04 am

There will be a world war over Antarctica in the future.
    Anonymous

Russian drilling to untouched lake under antartica Empty Re: Russian drilling to untouched lake under antartica

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:09 am

Fucking Canadians
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:10 am

Mal wrote:There will be a world war over Antarctica in the future.
    Cool. When the countries we are against send their armies to antartica.. we invade their countries. Giggity
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:52 am

Ah brilliant news! I've been looking forward to this for awhile.

They won't contaminate the lake much. They are using new methods that we may use in Europa come 2018.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:24 am

Lu❣s Suarez wrote:Ah brilliant news! I've been looking forward to this for awhile.

They won't contaminate the lake much. They are using new methods that we may use in Europa come 2018.

Russian drilling to untouched lake under antartica Not-sure-if-serious-or-joking
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:25 am

Why would he be joking?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:27 am

I hope they find a time warp or some shizz.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:17 am

I actually had Lake Vostok's wiki page bookmarked to check from time to time on progress. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:23 am

I hope the Crab People are preparing an attack

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:47 pm