Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Torresxvilla
Trig
Theo Filippo
Hitchy
Grenade
Sean
Lux
Carlos Jenkinson
Marvin
blackskar
The Zlatan
Zzonked
moscowmadeit3
luke.
Barton
dena
Mario
21 posters

Did Chelsea buy their success?

Poll

[ 13 ]
    Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 2 Bar_left39%Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 2 Bar_right [39%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 2 Bar_left3%Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 19 ]
    Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 2 Bar_left58%Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 2 Bar_right [58%] 

Total Votes: 33
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Chelsea buy their success?

Post by Zzonked Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:27 am

Scott wrote:Lol, if you think being a Teacher is something to be proud of then, good for you. It's one of the easiest professions to get into tbh. And one of the laziest jobs, what with all those school holidays.

Plus you're around kids ... there is a word for people who like being around kids ... not gonna say it 'cause you'll only get me banned, but trust me. Not manly at all.

Do you have a job?
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Chelsea buy their success?

Post by Mario Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:29 am

I'm surprised Scotty can spell job, probably because he has given other guys quite a few blowjobs
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:31 am

It's a bit uncalled for to attack him for his profession. I think you need to grow up a bit Scotty.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:31 am

Scott. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:32 am

Dan wrote:
    Scott wrote:Lol, if you think being a Teacher is something to be proud of then, good for you. It's one of the easiest professions to get into tbh. And one of the laziest jobs, what with all those school holidays.

Plus you're around kids ... there is a word for people who like being around kids ... not gonna say it 'cause you'll only get me banned, but trust me. Not manly at all.

rofl rofl

Love to see you try it, you wouldn't last a week. Don't work 9 - 3.30 lad. More like 8 - 8. Not to mention planning lessons, reports, marking, differentiating lessons due to ability (that means setting out different work for the level of each child) as well as communicating with parents, arranging trips, meeting with staff at the school, planning, then planning for the next term.

And remember, in the middle of August, while you're in the world of work (unless Daddy is still paying your way), I'll be out enjoying a holiday in the sun somehwere. Can't complain about that. Also, don't forget, it's quite well paid.

Call me a paedo all you like, shows your maturity level. Which, judging by the current debate you started, doesn't really make you much of a 'man'.

Now run along little boy, get off Daddy's computer and get your crayons together for school on Monday morning.

Fuck me.

Fact is, you'll never have a great income as a teacher. It's not a greatly paid job at all. Love to see me try it? I wouldn't ever want to try being a teacher, it's shit. I bet you're going to be a Gym teacher and all rofl

I think it's safe to say that a career in advertising for TV adverts, designing billboards and working with a top advertising company > being a teacher any day of the week.

You said you will earn 21,000 in your first year? That's fucking peanuts in comparison. rofl

I got good grades in school, good grades in 6th form, and got a degree in Advertisement at Uni. As opposed to you, who probably got shit grades, and resorted to the EASY option of doing Sport Science at College.

Don't lecture me about hard work, I've busted a gut to get to where I am, so fuck you.
    Anonymous

ZlatanFabregas wrote:It's a bit uncalled for to attack him for his profession. I think you need to grow up a bit Scotty.

He shouldn't have waded in here n told me to man up then. Can't take it? Then don't dish it.
    Anonymous

luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:Yes. There's no denying it.

Man United have bought success, Barcelona to an extent, Real Madrid also.

To build something you need the right parts to complete it.
    Barcelona bought success?

Didn't know investing in a youth academy was buying success.

What do you call Cobham then?
    A fairly sad excuse/attempt of a youth academy? confused

Except it's been lauded by the Guardian (whose sports section is regarded as one of the best) as one of the top 10 in Europe.
    One of the top ten of what? Producing shit players?

Only youth academies I rate are West Hams, Arsenals, Ajax's, some French ones, Milan's, Madrid's, Barca's and Bilbao's. Everyone other academy can't even compete with these.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:33 am

Scott, your coming across as a bit of a tit Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 2 881856
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:33 am

Scott wrote:
    Dan wrote:

rofl rofl

Love to see you try it, you wouldn't last a week. Don't work 9 - 3.30 lad. More like 8 - 8. Not to mention planning lessons, reports, marking, differentiating lessons due to ability (that means setting out different work for the level of each child) as well as communicating with parents, arranging trips, meeting with staff at the school, planning, then planning for the next term.

And remember, in the middle of August, while you're in the world of work (unless Daddy is still paying your way), I'll be out enjoying a holiday in the sun somehwere. Can't complain about that. Also, don't forget, it's quite well paid.

Call me a paedo all you like, shows your maturity level. Which, judging by the current debate you started, doesn't really make you much of a 'man'.

Now run along little boy, get off Daddy's computer and get your crayons together for school on Monday morning.

Fuck me.

Fact is, you'll never have a great income as a teacher. It's not a greatly paid job at all. Love to see me try it? I wouldn't ever want to try being a teacher, it's shit. I bet you're going to be a Gym teacher and all rofl

I think it's safe to say that a career in advertising for TV adverts, designing billboards and working with a top advertising company > being a teacher any day of the week.

You said you will earn 21,000 in your first year? That's fucking peanuts in comparison. rofl

I got good grades in school, good grades in 6th form, and got a degree in Advertisement at Uni. As opposed to you, who probably got shit grades, and resorted to the EASY option of doing Sport Science at College.

Don't lecture me about hard work, I've busted a gut to get to where I am, so fuck you.

Your ego isn't very big is it?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:34 am

Dan can change his job, you'll be a nob jockey for life.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:34 am

polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:Barcelona bought success?

Except it's been lauded by the Guardian (whose sports section is regarded as one of the best) as one of the top 10 in Europe.

Only youth academies I rate are West Hams, Arsenals, Ajax's, some French ones, Milan's, Madrid's, Barca's and Bilbao's. Everyone other academy can't even compete with these.

What an ignorant cunt you are.

Arsenal rarely ever brings through a player from a young age (8-15). It's a scouting network - much like Chelsea.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:35 am

Zzonked wrote:Dan can change his job, you'll be a nob jockey for life.

not worthy Bobby_Manc not worthy
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:35 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Scott, your coming across as a bit of a tit Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 2 881856

He was a tit long before this convo.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:35 am

polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:Barcelona bought success?

Did you purposely leave out Sporting or just forgot?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:35 am

It's hilarious how Dan started it by telling me to man up, yet everyone is saying I'm the dick, just because I told a few home truths.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:36 am

Scott wrote:
    Dan wrote:

rofl rofl

Fuck me.

And I haven't? Like you said, don't like it, don't dish it out.. rofl

Let me end this right now, with one simple statement.

You've listed all your achievements, your education. Answer me this, would you have achieved that without a teacher?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:37 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Dan can change his job, you'll be a nob jockey for life.

not worthy Bobby_Manc not worthy

Laughing

I'm not bobby manc on here shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:37 am

Marvin wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Forgot about Sporting. Embarassed
    luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Except
    it's been lauded by the Guardian (whose sports section is regarded as
    one of the best) as one of the top 10 in Europe.
    One of the top
    ten of what? Producing shit players?

Only youth academies I rate
    are West Hams, Arsenals, Ajax's, some French ones, Milan's, Madrid's,
    Barca's and Bilbao's. Everyone other academy can't even compete with
    these.

Arsenal rarely ever brings through a player from a young age (8-15). It's a scouting network - much like Chelsea.
    rofl facepalm

We've got plenty, especially at the moment in our youth team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:38 am

Dan wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Dan wrote:

rofl rofl

Fuck me.

You've listed all your achievements, your education. Answer me this, would you have achieved that without a teacher?

At Uni my teachers were fucking useless. A lot of people in my Uni class failed/dropped out because of it.

But my teachers in 6th form were okay I guess.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:38 am

polska. wrote:
    Marvin wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:A fairly sad excuse/attempt of a youth academy? confused

luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:A fairly sad excuse/attempt of a youth academy? confused

Except
    One of the top

these.

rofl facepalm

As do we.

Not remember getting completely outplayed in the youth FA cup by Chelsea? We beat you 2-1, could have been about 7-1.

Oh wait, you don't even watch the youth, you just go with the hype.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:39 am

luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Marvin wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:

luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Except
    One of the top

these.

rofl facepalm

As do we.

Not remember getting completely outplayed in the youth FA cup by Chelsea? We beat you 2-1, could have been about 7-1.

Laughing
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:39 am

Oh well then Luke I guess

Chelsea > Arsenal because of one game Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 2 784961
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:40 am

Oh, and the only reason why I branded teachers 'pedos' is because a teacher @ my old school got arrested due to having pictures on his computer of naked kids.

I don't actually think you're a pedo, I just said it 'cause you were being a dick telling me to man up.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:40 am

I like how it's the same argument going on in two different threads.laugh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:41 am

Scott wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Dan wrote:

rofl rofl

Fuck me.

At Uni my teachers were fucking useless. A lot of people in my Uni class failed/dropped out because of it.

One of the most important jobs in the world teaching. Don't care what you think, you can't deny it. Don;t care what you think, but I take pride in being a teacher.

On the topic of your Advertising degree, hope it all goes well for you and you get where you want to be. I for one wouldn't attack someone for working and taking the path they want, but each to their own.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:41 am

Marvin wrote:I like how it's the same argument going on in two different threads.Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 2 599439

All Lukes fault.

Could just ban him to stop it all Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 2 784961
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:41 am

blackskar wrote:Oh well then Luke I guess

Chelsea > Arsenal because of one game Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 2 784961

Apparently so, I mean, Arsenal fans got all high and mighty after the 3-1 at Emirates this year Mischief
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:42 am

luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Marvin wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:

luke. wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Except
    One of the top

these.

rofl facepalm

As do we.

Nicely played.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:42 am

Dan wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Dan wrote:

rofl rofl

Fuck me.

One of the most important jobs in the world teaching. Don't care what you think, you can't deny it. Don;t care what you think, but I take pride in being a teacher.

On the topic of your Advertising degree, hope it all goes well for you and you get where you want to be. I for one wouldn't attack someone for working and taking the path they want, but each to their own.

Way to make me feel like a cruel dickhead.

Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:43 am

Scott wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Fuck me.

Way to make me feel like a cruel dickhead.

Sad

hehe

Nah, got no problem with you Scotty. You give me a good laugh, can tell you're a mad Red as well. Always a bonus in my books.. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 6:24 am