Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Zzonked
Royal
Kuled
Marvin
luke.
9 posters

Now we know the secret of Chelsea's double winning success..

luke.
    luke.

Now we know the secret of Chelsea's double winning success.. Empty Now we know the secret of Chelsea's double winning success..

Post by luke. Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:26 am

Staying on your feet.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Now we know the secret of Chelsea's double winning success.. Empty Re: Now we know the secret of Chelsea's double winning success..

Post by Marvin Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:27 am

Laughing

Nicely played.
    Anonymous

Now we know the secret of Chelsea's double winning success.. Empty Re: Now we know the secret of Chelsea's double winning success..

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:27 am

rofl
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:27 am

Laughing Good one luke
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:28 am

He taught Drogba to stay on his feet. neu shades
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:29 am

Threadworthy? Neutral
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:29 am

It is actually important, but as fans we don't need to hear about it every 10 seconds Laughing
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:29 am

Royal wrote:He taught Drogba to stay on his feet. neu shades

Very nicely played rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:31 am

Forest wrote:Threadworthy? Neutral

It's Luke. What do you expect? Rolling Eyes
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:31 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

roflroflroflroflroflrofl

You do pull some crackers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:32 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Shut up you moron.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:32 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 am

Just to let you know, I was only joking Luke.

Who am I to say Threadworthy to. I just noticed you've put it in a lot of my threads before
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:35 am

Am I the only one who doesn't get it?

I am sure it's funny too. Sad
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:35 am

If you've been watching the game via a UK stream then you would Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:36 am

The comments in this thread. facepalm Mischief
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:36 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Hall of shame?

Anyway, Luke, rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:42 am

I'm only repaying Luke for the comments made to me. Wink
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:42 am

Can't argue with facts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:24 am

Now we know the secret of Chelsea's double winning success.. Roman-Abramovich

think

I don't get it though. Sounds shit though.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:26 am

Ray Wilkins commentating on the Spurs game has been saying stay on your feet all fucking match. Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:27 am

Dan wrote:Now we know the secret of Chelsea's double winning success.. Roman-Abramovich

Now we know the secret of Chelsea's double winning success.. 214775

I don't get it though. Sounds shit though.. Neutral

Not watching the Madrid game?

STAY ON YOUR FEET - Ray Wilkins
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:27 am

rofl

Not really. But whatevs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:27 am

Dan wrote:rofl

Not really. But whatevs.
    You had to be watching it. Dry Smile
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:38 am

you guys are lucky...I had Tommy Smyth screaming at me telling me VDV was definitely offside from that Bale throw-in!!

facepalm my gosh is he annoying
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:41 am

El_indian wrote:you guys are lucky...I had Tommy Smyth screaming at me telling me VDV was definitely offside from that Bale throw-in!!

facepalm my gosh is he annoying
    rofl rofl

Seriously?!?!?!? rofl
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:51 am

Tommy Smyth. rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:02 pm

El_indian wrote:you guys are lucky...I had Tommy Smyth screaming at me telling me VDV was definitely offside from that Bale throw-in!!

Now we know the secret of Chelsea's double winning success.. 58503 my gosh is he annoying

Laughing how do these people get these jobs
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:03 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:

Now we know the secret of Chelsea's double winning success.. 58503 my gosh is he annoying

Laughing how do these people get these jobs
    I really want to know this. Neutral

Last edited by SBSP on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:03 pm

luke. wrote:Staying on your feet.

dont forget pass the ball, always pass the ball, keep it on the ground and just keep passing the ball, enjoy the ball, dont force it just keep passing and enjoy the ball

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:16 am