Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Torresxvilla
Trig
Theo Filippo
Hitchy
Grenade
Sean
Lux
Carlos Jenkinson
Marvin
blackskar
The Zlatan
Zzonked
moscowmadeit3
luke.
Barton
dena
Mario
21 posters

Did Chelsea buy their success?

Poll

[ 13 ]
    Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 5 Bar_left39%Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 5 Bar_right [39%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 5 Bar_left3%Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 5 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 19 ]
    Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 5 Bar_left58%Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 5 Bar_right [58%] 

Total Votes: 33
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 5 Empty Re: Did Chelsea buy their success?

Post by Hitchy Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Whether or not Scott is going to have a successful career is debatable.... him being a massive cunt isn't though
    Anonymous

Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 5 Empty Re: Did Chelsea buy their success?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Could've sworn me and Dan had already settled the argument. Lol at you trying to spark it up again. Not going to work.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Blackburn bought the league and what Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Scott wrote:Could've sworn me and Dan had already settled the argument. Lol at you trying to spark it up again. Not going to work.

Yes you and dan sorted it out but we who posted did not no this until later on in this thread and well thats fine. But it does not excuse you calling someone a paedophile and coming across like someone who just completely loves himself. Fuck me scott you might actual be ok in real life outside the internet but you dont do yourself any favours with some of the things you post and especially calling someone a paedophile. Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 5 58503
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Scott wrote:Could've sworn me and Dan had already settled the argument. Lol at you trying to spark it up again. Not going to work.
    Not trying to start anything, just had a shit day and calling you a cunt makes me feel slightly better about myself
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:

Yes you and dan sorted it out but we who posted did not no this until later on in this thread and well thats fine. But it does not excuse you calling someone a paedophile and coming across like someone who just completely loves himself. Fuck me scott you might actual be ok in real life outside the internet but you dont do yourself any favours with some of the things you post and especially calling someone a paedophile. Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 5 58503

Didn't actually call him a paedophile directly. I also then went on to say that I didn't think he was paedophile anyway. Maybe you should read through it all before you post.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Hitchy wrote:
    Not trying to start anything, just had a shit day and calling you a cunt makes me feel slightly better about myself

Wasn't talking to you, was talking to Andy or whatever his name is.

I'm used to your posts being about me 50 percent of the time. It's just white noise to me now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Scott wrote:

Didn't actually call him a paedophile directly. I also then went on to say that I didn't think he was paedophile anyway. Maybe you should read through it all before you post.
    True but you were applying that a lot of teacher's are paedophile's. And well applying that cause dan was a teacher or going to be one, he might actual be a paedophile so maybe you should think a lot more before you post, cause as i said you might actual be a really nice person but posting that did not do you any favours.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Scott wrote:

True but you were applying that a lot of teacher's are paedophile's. And well applying that cause dan was a teacher or going to be one, he might actual be a paedophile so maybe you should think a lot more before you post, cause as i said you might actual be a really nice person but posting that did not do you any favours.

Like I said, I went on to say that I didn't really think that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Scott wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Like I said, I went on to say that I didn't really think that.
    Ok no problem then fair enough bud i will say no more about it. Did Chelsea buy their success? - Page 5 284837

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:40 am