Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
VivaRonaldoLAD
Carlos Jenkinson
Uncle John from Jamaica
XavIniesta_6
luke.
Laurencio
ShakerMatty
Lux
Dean
Mustangt125
Sean
Demoz
Steadman
moscowmadeit3
Gegilworld93
HIBBIES_07
Mal
Mason
22 posters

"Anton Ferdinand...we know what you are"

Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

"Anton Ferdinand...we know what you are" Empty "Anton Ferdinand...we know what you are"

Post by Mason Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:46 am

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/chelsea/94884/chelsea-condemn-travelling-fans-for-anton-ferdinand-you-know-what-you-are-chants.html

What do you think about this?
    Anonymous

"Anton Ferdinand...we know what you are" Empty Re: "Anton Ferdinand...we know what you are"

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:49 am

He knows hes a lying bastard
    Mal
    Mal

"Anton Ferdinand...we know what you are" Empty Re: "Anton Ferdinand...we know what you are"

Post by Mal Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:49 am

They could mean we know what you are as in a lying cunt. shifty
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:49 am

Aguerotelli wrote:He knows hes a lying bastard

My friend, how can you prove this?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:49 am

Aguerotelli wrote:He knows hes a lying bastard

Mal wrote:They could mean we know what you are as in a lying cunt. shifty

Surprised
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:59 am

Political Correctness gone mad if they get done for racism
    HIBBIES_07

Supports : Hibernian

Post by HIBBIES_07 Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:01 am

So that's two songs they have now then??
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:10 am

HIBBIES_07 wrote:So that's two songs they have now then??
    Laughing

Honestly, if this gets fined that would be ridiculous, Chelsea fans could have meant it as in lying bastard as said above.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:18 am

I doubt they were aiming it at Anton being a lier, more like "we know you're a black cunt" Dry Smile
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:34 am

HIBBIES_07 wrote:So that's two songs they have now then??
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:40 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:I doubt they were aiming it at Anton being a lier, more like "we know you're a black cunt" Dry Smile

Well, he is black, and he is a cunt. so they was correct.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:03 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:I doubt they were aiming it at Anton being a lier, more like "we know you're a black cunt" "Anton Ferdinand...we know what you are" 537999
    I'm pretty sure they were actually but they will claim otherwise and nobody will be able to prove otherwise hence it would be ridiculous to fine it imo.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:05 am

Or they thought he was a bad dancer

Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 am

that's what people are crying over because he called him a "black cunt"?
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:34 am

Why would they sing we know you're black, a bit redundant? Laughing
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:43 am

Let me see if I get this one right.

You all believe that he is a liar and made this up and Terry is innocent, because there's no proof, etc.

But you don't believe Suarez, you believe Evra who has a history of lying about these instances and showing generally disgusting behavior.

scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:45 am

Terry is guilty, saw the video on it.

People believe Evra because Suarez has done so many cuntish things in the past.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:51 am

Mustangt125 wrote:Let me see if I get this one right.

You all believe that he is a liar and made this up and Terry is innocent, because there's no proof, etc.

But you don't believe Suarez, you believe Evra who has a history of lying about these instances and showing generally disgusting behavior.

scratch
    This is Evras first time of accusing someone of racial abuse..

I don't think Anton is a liar, far from it. Clearly looks like Terry said "Oi, Anton, you black cunt"

Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:06 am

Still sticking by what I think he said. To me he says 'Blind Cunt' not 'Black'. Definitely says cunt though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:40 am

Or could it be 'bellend'? shifty
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:56 am

Whatever the fans meant, I wouldn't really care. I would find it funny as banter.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:06 am

He's a very naughty boy!
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:15 pm

moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:Let me see if I get this one right.

scratch
    This is Evras first time of accusing someone of racial abuse..

I don't think Anton is a liar, far from it. Clearly looks like Terry said "Oi, Anton, you black cunt"

In all honesty this doesn't strike me as particulary racist. We're brought up to believe that colour doesn't matter, while that means identical respect, it also means that you should be able to insult black people just as much as you would white people. So adding "black" to the sentence makes it racist?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:49 pm

You can't prove he's a racist based on one statement, if he did say 'black cunt', especially in the heat of the moment, I'm sure it was Dean who made comments against Poland or something similar, especially if the claims that Anton first called Terry a cunt for sleeping with Bridge's ex, not saying it's right that he did it, but it's provocative on Ferdinand's behalf, and of course it was going to spark a reaction.

One action doesn't prove racism, especially not lip-reading someone's words, especially when the word in question is blocked out by a person's head. You can't firmly say John Terry is a racist based on this, it's simply not enough to make that claim, because if he is found guilty, his career, and pretty much anything else he wants to do later in life, all the opportunity for that, is gone, and that's a big call to be making based on some lip-reading, without any eye-witness accounts, or any real statement from Ferdinand claiming Terry racially abused him.

As I said, even if he called Anton a black cunt, that doesn't make him a racist, that's just losing your head in the heat of the moment and blurting out things you don't really stand for, if he was racist, I doubt he'd have been not only working with, but captaining players like Drogba, Essien, Cole, Malouda, Mikel etc. for all these years and not had a problem. All in all, I don't think the FA will find him guilty, there is too much at stake for such a weak claim.
    XavIniesta_6
    XavIniesta_6

Post by XavIniesta_6 Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:15 am

"Anton Ferdinand...we know what you are" Racist
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:50 am

luke. wrote:You can't prove he's a racist based on one statement, if he did say 'black cunt', especially in the heat of the moment, I'm sure it was Dean who made comments against Poland or something similar, especially if the claims that Anton first called Terry a cunt for sleeping with Bridge's ex, not saying it's right that he did it, but it's provocative on Ferdinand's behalf, and of course it was going to spark a reaction.

One action doesn't prove racism, especially not lip-reading someone's words, especially when the word in question is blocked out by a person's head. You can't firmly say John Terry is a racist based on this, it's simply not enough to make that claim, because if he is found guilty, his career, and pretty much anything else he wants to do later in life, all the opportunity for that, is gone, and that's a big call to be making based on some lip-reading, without any eye-witness accounts, or any real statement from Ferdinand claiming Terry racially abused him.

As I said, even if he called Anton a black cunt, that doesn't make him a racist, that's just losing your head in the heat of the moment and blurting out things you don't really stand for, if he was racist, I doubt he'd have been not only working with, but captaining players like Drogba, Essien, Cole, Malouda, Mikel etc. for all these years and not had a problem. All in all, I don't think the FA will find him guilty, there is too much at stake for such a weak claim.

The word in question wasn't blocked out by any head.

Also, this was the most defensive post I've ever seen, ever. Calm down. People know he's not racist, this isn't about being an actual racist, it's about making a racist remark.

Before you get defensive again, I believe Terry said fucking bellend, not black cunt.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:52 am

I reckon he said black cunt, but nobody knows the context or anything else from that short clip.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:11 am

That's the point Scott, you can't call him a racist based on this, if he did say black. I'm perfectly calm, but with the offensive from pretty much everyone towards Terry, a little defence is needed.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:20 am

Nah, don't think he said, 'fucking bellend', if you watch it closely, he definitely says 'cunt' but to me he doesn't day black, I think it's blind, because if you look, John Terry actually points to his eyes. But anyway, if he did say black cunt or not, who's to criticise him? I'm certainly not, I've made racist comments before and probably will again, but the funny thing is, I wouldn't class myself as racist, just sometimes, I say racist stuff. Laughing
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:31 am

Dean wrote:Nah, don't think he said, 'fucking bellend', if you watch it closely, he definitely says 'cunt' but to me he doesn't day black, I think it's blind, because if you look, John Terry actually points to his eyes. But anyway, if he did say black cunt or not, who's to criticise him? I'm certainly not, I've made racist comments before and probably will again, but the funny thing is, I wouldn't class myself as racist, just sometimes, I say racist stuff. Laughing

That's why I mentioned you in my post. shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:15 pm