Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What do you get when you mix heskey with berbatov?

badham21
    badham21

Supports : West Brom

What do you get when you mix heskey with berbatov? Empty What do you get when you mix heskey with berbatov?

Post by badham21 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:20 pm

What do you get when you mix heskey with berbatov? Somen+Tchoyi+West+Bromwich+Albion+v+Manchester+qPKXP7exVvNl
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

What do you get when you mix heskey with berbatov? Empty Re: What do you get when you mix heskey with berbatov?

Post by Jordi Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Good thread.
    badham21
    badham21

What do you get when you mix heskey with berbatov? Empty Re: What do you get when you mix heskey with berbatov?

Post by badham21 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Jordi wrote:Good thread.
    thank you.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Is that Tyhoici? Or however you spell his name. I remember him coming off the bench when West Brom were 3-0 down and scoring a hat-trick to earn West Brom a draw. What do you get when you mix heskey with berbatov? 914411
    David N'Gog
    David N'Gog

Post by David N'Gog Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Extraordinary outcome.
    badham21
    badham21

Post by badham21 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Liverpool wrote:Is that Tyhoici? Or however you spell his name. I remember him coming off the bench when West Brom were 3-0 down and scoring a hat-trick to earn West Brom a draw. What do you get when you mix heskey with berbatov? 914411
    thats his berbatov moments not worthy then every other game he plays like heskey
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Berbskey or Hesktov
    badham21
    badham21

Post by badham21 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:32 pm

Forest wrote:Berbskey or Hesktov
    no, Somen Tchoyi
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:33 pm

Forest wrote:Berbskey or Hesktov

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:54 pm

I would love to read Liams post on this one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:05 am

I felt my dick twitch when I saw that picture
    badham21
    badham21

Post by badham21 Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:50 am

Aj11 wrote:I felt my dick twitch when I saw that picture
    dont worry, you are not alone
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:39 am

Best poster on the forum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:54 pm