Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First question, who to manage?

badham21
    badham21

Supports : West Brom

First question,  who to manage? Empty First question, who to manage?

Post by badham21 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:46 am

just got the game about to load it up, who shall i manage first? I might do a mini sorta playthrough of it aswell on this thread, idk though Smile
    Anonymous

First question,  who to manage? Empty Re: First question, who to manage?

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:12 am

do a mini-playthrough with a random english team(maybe West Brom?) just to get the hang of it until patch 12.1 is released.

After that, you could try something exotic like the MLS, or a lower league side.
    badham21
    badham21

Supports : West Brom

Post by badham21 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:15 am

ok thanks polska, anyone know where i can get the real badges / kits in the game from? cause in the german, english and russian leagues the badges and kits are the classic crests of colours, not the actual badges of the club
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:58 am

badham21 wrote:ok thanks polska, anyone know where i can get the real badges / kits in the game from? cause in the german, english and russian leagues the badges and kits are the classic crests of colours, not the actual badges of the club

I downloaded Premier League logos from here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5634

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:47 pm