Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Laurencio
Lukeyy99
Cristiano
8 posters

Carlo Ancelotti wants to manage another premier league club

Cristiano
    Cristiano

Formerly known as : NiTRO
    Supports : Real Madrid

Carlo Ancelotti wants to manage another premier league club Empty Carlo Ancelotti wants to manage another premier league club

Post by Cristiano Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:24 am

Carlo Ancelotti has stated his eagerness to manager a Premier League club almost five months after he was sacked by Chelsea.

"I have a strong will to remain in England," the 52-year-old told the Italian newspaper La Repubblica. "For a coach, this is the ideal country. But I would only consider [coaching] top clubs, including Tottenham and Liverpool.

"It's evident that [Arsène] Wenger's bench is wobbling and that in several months' time, an English coach will be appointed to replace [Fabio] Capello in the national team, which will free up a place in a club. But I am in no hurry. The fact that I'm not coaching does not cause me anguish. In fact, I am enjoying life."

Ancelotti, who was linked with a move to Roma during the summer, has also stated his rather grand emotions for Sir Alex Ferguson. He said: "As time goes on, the more I fall in love with Ferguson. As a coach, he is unusual. It's not as if he guides the training sessions because he delegates a lot and has an excellent staff. But he understands football like few do. With him, all the players improve.

"He has no fear of introducing youngsters. But above all, Ferguson is a great person and he is humble."
    think
    Lukeyy99
    Lukeyy99

Carlo Ancelotti wants to manage another premier league club Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti wants to manage another premier league club

Post by Lukeyy99 Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:25 am

Tottenham when Redknapp goes to England.
    Anonymous

Carlo Ancelotti wants to manage another premier league club Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti wants to manage another premier league club

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:26 am

I never was able to hate Ancelotti when he was manager of Chelsea.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:26 am

interesting i have read the same article but liverpool not mentioned instead it was arsenal

either way he can manage any of these teams to greeat success except liverpool because they dont have the the resources, means or ability to play complex football under ancelotti to win trophies
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Formerly known as : NiTRO
    Supports : Real Madrid

Post by Cristiano Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:30 am

I think he would work well with Arsenal and i would want to see him there.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 am

Laughing Ferguson humble. Brilliant.

"The most important person at the football club is the manager"....

Can't hate on Ancelotti, but I don't see him as Arsenal manager. Although no one can tell the future, except Paul the octopus.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:53 am

Paul the Octopus is dead.
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:20 am

will be ours after arry fucks off
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:14 pm

As has already been said, when Harry takes over at England Ancelotti is the most likely candidate to take over from Redknapp. Ancelotti will be able to bring in even better players with his reputation, and I sometimes think Levy is keeping the money we got for those we sold as well as the money we already had for whoever the new man once Harry leaves so they can build their own squad. I just hope they decide to keep the majority of the current squad tbh and sign a couple more players (Adebayor permanently, young keeper, perhaps another striker, right winger, left back to cover BAE when he gets injured or goes to African Cup of Nations).
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:34 am

VENKYS SIGN HIM UP!
    thechampion
    thechampion

Post by thechampion Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:29 am

Not surprised. He seemed very fond of the English game while he was at Chelsea and it's only a matter of time before he's back in the Premier League. I liked him as well, so felt sorry for him after his sacking from Chelsea, which I didn't agree with.
    theboss
    theboss

Post by theboss Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:33 am

He will manage Tottenham once Arry fucks off
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am

Pilkz wrote:VENKYS SIGN HIM UP!

Laughing

Yeah... very likely that Razz
    thechampion
    thechampion

Post by thechampion Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:40 am

Pilkz wrote:VENKYS SIGN HIM UP!

Think he's got a bit more sense than that.Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:45 am