Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Career Mode is Awful

Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Career Mode is Awful Empty Career Mode is Awful

Post by Mustangt125 Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:54 pm

I will preface this by saying I am usually the staunchest supporter of FIFA and Career Mode in specifics, because it's what I play the most.

This year's career mode is truly awful. I have average teams spending 30-50 million on superstar players that have liekly never even heard of the club theyre going to in real life.

Then as my team is Liverpool, I surely don't expect to win every game and have pleasantly found myself in 2nd six points behind City.

It makes teams like QPR look like ten times the team real life Barca are. The computer sprints and knows exactly when you will lunge for the ball, because it's a computer, and then they pull it back. It's awful when shitty teams can keep the ball for minutes on end against clearly superior squads.

When there is a header that goes straight upwards, for example, their player reacts INSTANTLY. I have to switch to a player and move him. Even if it auto switches to a close player, they wont move.

Awful career mode so far. EA are making fools of themselves.

Only because it is my favorite game will I still play it.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Career Mode is Awful Empty Re: Career Mode is Awful

Post by Mustangt125 Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Is that Shola Ameobi (WHO?) or fucking Messi. The game is undecided because they both play the same. Fucking stupid.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:25 am