Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Jord
Jack
thechampion
theboss
8 posters

Why do football fans get so offended

theboss
    theboss

Why do football fans get so offended  Empty Why do football fans get so offended

Post by theboss Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:49 am

They shout abuse at a player throughout the match and the moment the player does anything the least bit controversial its "scum of earth ffs"
    thechampion
    thechampion

Why do football fans get so offended  Empty Re: Why do football fans get so offended

Post by thechampion Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:50 am

It's because they are passionate. They care deeply about their side, so sometimes lose themselves in the match.
    Jack
    Jack

Why do football fans get so offended  Empty Re: Why do football fans get so offended

Post by Jack Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:03 am

thechampion wrote:It's because they are passionate. They care deeply about their side, so sometimes lose themselves in the match.

This, I absolutely adore and am obsessed with Everton, I cry when they lose, lose my appetite and get extremely annoyed whereas when they win all I want to do is drink and have a laugh.

If someone does something against us I go crazy in the ground, always have, always will.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:15 am

Jack wrote:
    thechampion wrote:It's because they are passionate. They care deeply about their side, so sometimes lose themselves in the match.

This, I absolutely adore and am obsessed with Everton, I cry when they lose, lose my appetite and get extremely annoyed whereas when they win all I want to do is drink and have a laugh.

If someone does something against us I go crazy in the ground, always have, always will.
    At your age Moorzy. Typical scouser, I'm reporting your parents for access to alcohol for a minor.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:17 am

Jord wrote:
    Jack wrote:

At your age Moorzy. Typical scouser, I'm reporting your parents for access to alcohol for a minor.

I said all I want to do is.. smug
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:20 am

You cry when you lose? Surely your tears have dried out by now?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:26 am

Jack wrote:

You must be a very thin, depressed and irritable individual.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:29 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Jack wrote:

No, I just love my team more than anything else, something Arm-Chair fans don't understand/experience.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:31 am

Scott wrote:You cry when you lose? Surely your tears have dried out by now?

Laughing
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:38 am

Scott wrote:You cry when you lose? Surely your tears have dried out by now?

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:39 am

i think a more suitible title is why does the boss keep coming up with tedious threads
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:40 am

Jack wrote:

No, I just love my team more than anything else, something Arm-Chair fans don't understand/experience.

Well you lose appetite, cry, and get annoyed when Everton get beat, considering you normally lose at least 11 games a season, I'd say my statement is accurate.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:19 am

Jack wrote:

I think you will find that even so called Arm-Chair fans, do understand and do feel as much as you do for your club. If i could get to more games i would but life is not always as easy as that, and Liverpool football club is a part of my life and has been every day for the past 30 odd years and it will continue to do so forever more.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:24 am

Jack wrote:

You cry? I'd sink into temporary depression and irritability. But you need to man up, man.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:25 am

Alan wrote:
    Jack wrote:

I think you will find that even so called Arm-Chair fans, do understand and do feel as much as you do for your club. If i could get to more games i would but life is not always as easy as that, and Liverpool football club is a part of my life and has been every day for the past 30 odd years and it will continue to do so forever more.

Why do football fans get so offended  914411
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:42 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Jack wrote:

You cry? I'd sink into temporary depression and irritability. But you need to man up, man.

This.

as much as i love football, i have a life tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:46 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Jack wrote:

Yes that is just one of the things that happens:lol: And it will continue you to do so forever more whenever Liverpool lose, but as you have said you need to man up and get ready for the next game. This football club and a lot of football clubs are in our and other fans hearts and will never change in most, and that is from Arm-Chair fans to people that go every week.

The results of Liverpool can also shape my bloody weekend, and especially if we lose to the likes of Manchester United but it will never stop us from supporting them in most fans cases.Why do football fans get so offended  284837
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:43 pm

I only cry after losing big games, like cup finals etc. Most of the time I just get sick of football for the weekend. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:16 pm