Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Phadunkin Donuts
Andy
Lux
Sean
Scuba Steve
9 posters

There are only a handful of football fans on this forum

Anonymous

There are only a handful of football fans on this forum Empty There are only a handful of football fans on this forum

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:35 am

The rest of you are just consumers to the product that is football.

Cool story eh?
    Anonymous

There are only a handful of football fans on this forum Empty Re: There are only a handful of football fans on this forum

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:36 am

There are only a handful of football fans on this forum 29qihircb0llaz54
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

There are only a handful of football fans on this forum Empty Re: There are only a handful of football fans on this forum

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:37 am

Can you identify who is who?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:37 am

Shut up glory hunter.
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:37 am

Sweet.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:37 am

Cool
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:38 am

Overall, I am very much beginning to hate my club. I am contemplating giving up my season ticket as I just do not enjoy watching Forest anymore. It has became a chore on my Saturday afternoons. I get much more enjoyment watching Newcastle, my 2nd team.

What a Face
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:38 am

There are only a handful of football fans on this forum Tumblr_lz3hp1HH771qijm76o1_500
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:38 am

What is this football you speak of? You see I don't know much about the outside world, being trapped in my kitchen every day and all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:39 am

Ramalalaharivololona wrote:What is this football you speak of? You see I don't know much about the outside world, being trapped in my kitchen every day and all.
    fech off back to the tennis thread.

Mischief
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:41 am

Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:44 am

Recycling an old post from another member.

Sad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:44 am

Ed wrote:
    Ramalalaharivololona wrote:What is this football you speak of? You see I don't know much about the outside world, being trapped in my kitchen every day and all.
    fech off back to the tennis thread.

Mischief

What is this tennis you speak of? Is it a cooking utensil?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:47 am

Ramalalaharivololona wrote:
    Ed wrote:fech off back to the tennis thread.

Mischief

no, i am referring to the thread you should be using to fix the split in my trousers, now get back to work woman!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:48 am

Ed wrote:

no, i am referring to the thread you should be using to fix the split in my trousers, now get back to work woman!

Remind me to burn them with the iron.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:52 am

Ed wrote:no, i am referring to the thread you should be using to fix the split in my trousers, now get back to work woman!

you wont need to be reminded, your good at burning stuff There are only a handful of football fans on this forum 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:54 am

Ed wrote:

you wont need to be reminded, your good at burning stuff There are only a handful of football fans on this forum 3925848005

Jeff?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:58 am

Ed wrote:you wont need to be reminded, your good at burning stuff There are only a handful of football fans on this forum 3925848005

Jeff?
    Jeffren
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:59 am

Haben sie Jeff gesehen?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:02 am

nein, ich habe vergessen Jeff ins Flughafen, sie haben ein Flugzeug absturz.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:04 am

Ed wrote:nein, ich habe vergessen Jeff ins Flughafen, sie haben ein Flugzeug absturz.
    Wenn du Jeff siehst, solltest du ihn toten. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:06 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Ed wrote:nein, ich habe vergessen Jeff ins Flughafen, sie haben ein Flugzeug absturz.
    Wenn du Jeff siehst, solltest du ihn toten. Smile
    Jeff ist schon tot Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:11 am

Ruhe in frieden, Jeff Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:13 am

Ed wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Wenn du Jeff siehst, solltest du ihn toten. Smile
    Jeff ist schon tot Sad
    Das ist fantastich. Smile
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:14 am

dafuq did i just read?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:17 am

I am in the handful Forest?

Please respond.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:19 am

I am under the impression that you attend games.

You are in da hndful
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:20 am

There are only a handful of football fans on this forum 14342_o
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:20 am

Buying tickets to football matches = buying the product.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:22 am

How much is a handfull? I don't see how you are measuring us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:16 pm