Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

joe cole:the epl is not the best league in the world

Anonymous

joe cole:the epl is not the best league in the world Empty joe cole:the epl is not the best league in the world

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:56 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12016_7205893,00.html
    Cole believes it would benefit the England
    national team for more home-grown players to experience football in a
    foreign land, as he does not necessarily believe the style of the
    Premier League is ideal for developing technique.

"The Premier League is not the best competition, it is just different and unique."

original french translation he was ask about longballs while he play for liverpool and he says there is to much of it in england thats why the league is poor

a dagger in the heart of jamie redknapp joe cole:the epl is not the best league in the world 914411
    Anonymous

joe cole:the epl is not the best league in the world Empty Re: joe cole:the epl is not the best league in the world

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Joe Cole not worthy
    Anonymous

joe cole:the epl is not the best league in the world Empty Re: joe cole:the epl is not the best league in the world

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:59 pm

he is being compared to hoddle and waddle joe cole:the epl is not the best league in the world 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:18 pm

mauro=beast wrote:he is being compared to hoddle and waddle joe cole:the epl is not the best league in the world 914411
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:43 am

Joe Cole : I was to shite for the premier league and have found my level in france.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:44 am

Mc Babel wrote:Joe Cole : I was to shite for the premier league and have found my level in france.

not worthy
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:42 am

Alan wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:he is being compared to hoddle and waddle joe cole:the epl is not the best league in the world 914411
    Hoddle and Waddle joe cole:the epl is not the best league in the world 914411
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:22 am

Mc Babel wrote:Joe Cole : I was to shite for the premier league and have found my level in france.

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:27 am