Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Dean
GK01
Vexxed
BigJ0526
SBSP
Paulinho
Ben 10
Lukeyy99
ResurrectionRooney
Walcott
Gegilworld93
Sean
fluffy_kittens
Jordi
Jeff
Carlos Jenkinson
Barton
Clark
RafaVDV
Kuled
Jamie
Start.
26 posters

Tevez.

SBSP
    SBSP

Tevez. - Page 3 Empty Re: Tevez.

Post by SBSP Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Tevez. not worthy
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:23 pm

In my mind he'll always be the dumb, but happy guy pulling a dummy out of his Man Utd shorts to celebrate a goal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:47 pm

BigJ0526
    BigJ0526

Post by BigJ0526 Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:47 pm

#TeveztoColumbusCrew

We will take him, Citeh!!!
    Vexxed
    Vexxed

Supports : TFC

Post by Vexxed Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:31 pm

BigJ0526 wrote:#TeveztoColumbusCrew

We will take him, Citeh!!!

tut tut
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:00 pm

He continued: "I would like to apologise to all Manchester City fans, with whom I have always had a strong relationship, for any misunderstanding that occurred in Munich.

"They understand that when I am on the pitch I have always given my best for the club. In Munich on Tuesday I had warmed up and was ready to play.

Laughing
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:54 pm

I want Tevez at Spurs.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Joke of a man. And now he's making a desperate attempt to repair a siuation that's unrepairable with his recent comments.

Tit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Thats tevez for ya, never changes.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:29 pm

GK01 wrote:I want Tevez at Spurs.
    Not if he's going to be like this. What a twat he is. I don't want that disruptive influence, we had it with Berbatov before he left when he didn't want to play. We're finally in a good place and I want it to stay that way.

Modric wanted to leave but stayed and is playing his best still. Modric is a better professional and shows how you should act. I respect Modric for still playing for us and not refusing to play. Modric Tevez. - Page 3 914411
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:32 pm

easley91 wrote:
    GK01 wrote:I want Tevez at Spurs.
    Not if he's going to be like this. What a twat he is. I don't want that disruptive influence, we had it with Berbatov before he left when he didn't want to play. We're finally in a good place and I want it to stay that way.

Modric wanted to leave but stayed and is playing his best still. Modric is a better professional and shows how you should act. I respect Modric for still playing for us and not refusing to play. Modric Tevez. - Page 3 914411

It's worth a risk on a player like Tevez, no doubt he'll play so he won't whine. Him and Ade upfront

inb4cityrejects
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:35 pm

GK01 wrote:
    easley91 wrote:Not if he's going to be like this. What a twat he is. I don't want that disruptive influence, we had it with Berbatov before he left when he didn't want to play. We're finally in a good place and I want it to stay that way.

It's worth a risk on a player like Tevez, no doubt he'll play so he won't whine. Him and Ade upfront

inb4cityrejects

Maybe, but to be honest would we pay those wages when we have our own set limit? I think if we were to break the limit it would only be for one player and not two. Also once one player gets those wages the others will. We to be careful. We are a very well run club and I doubt we'd pay those wages until we have a new stadium built and in place (which is in the works at the moment and has moved a step closer I believe).
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:37 pm

easley91 wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

inb4cityrejects

Maybe, but to be honest would we pay those wages when we have our own set limit? I think if we were to break the limit it would only be for one player and not two. Also once one player gets those wages the others will. We to be careful. We are a very well run club and I doubt we'd pay those wages until we have a new stadium built and in place (which is in the works at the moment and has moved a step closer I believe).

Ade will take a paycunt next season, and we'll hold a knife to Tevez throat till he accepts 50k a week shifty
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:29 am

kyro7 wrote:
    He continued: "I would like to apologise to all Manchester City fans, with whom I have always had a strong relationship, for any misunderstanding that occurred in Munich.

"They understand that when I am on the pitch I have always given my best for the club. In Munich on Tuesday I had warmed up and was ready to play.

Laughing

He is lying and trying to dig himself out of a hole. Mancini has expressed how angry he is with his attitude, this is obviously more than just a misunderstandhing.
    RafaVDV
    RafaVDV

Supports : Tottenham

Post by RafaVDV Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:20 am

Tevez still well worth a gamble but like I already said, Corinthians is where he will go. They will always take him, he's still like a god there despite his short time. Anzhi is an interesting suggestion though.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Fifa vice president saying Tevez could be banned from playing football for a while for being an asshole Laughing
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Supports : Liverpool

Post by SpiritOfShankly Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Obvious from the first day that him and Masch stepped foot in the prem they'd be trouble.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:12 am

Shirt number given to some reserve goalkeeper. Tevez = GONE
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:59 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:03 am

SpiritOfShankly wrote:Obvious from the first day that him and Masch stepped foot in the prem they'd be trouble.

Masch wasn't trouble.
    thechampion
    thechampion

Post by thechampion Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:04 am

Disgraceful. I despise Tevez for what he's done. Man City should make an example of him and sue him for every penny he has. His excuse was pathetic as well. Lots of people aren't in the right mind to work, but have to anyway because if they didn't then they would hardly have any money.

Tevez is earning millions for playing a sport which he is supposed to love playing. People like him are a cancer to football in the modern day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 4:27 am