Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Sean
Phadunkin Donuts
BMxJoga
The Bat-Man
Pippo
Kenny DogLeash
dena
Grenade
Kuled
Jamie
Gegilworld93
Demba Ba
Carlos Jenkinson
Jordi
Cadbury
ResurrectionRooney
Marvin
Lux
VivaRonaldoLAD
23 posters

Plymouth Argyle Senior Players Contemplating Strike After...

Poll

Do you agree with them?

[ 8 ]
    Plymouth Argyle Senior Players Contemplating Strike After... - Page 2 Bar_left73%Plymouth Argyle Senior Players Contemplating Strike After... - Page 2 Bar_right [73%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Plymouth Argyle Senior Players Contemplating Strike After... - Page 2 Bar_left18%Plymouth Argyle Senior Players Contemplating Strike After... - Page 2 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Plymouth Argyle Senior Players Contemplating Strike After... - Page 2 Bar_left9%Plymouth Argyle Senior Players Contemplating Strike After... - Page 2 Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Anonymous

Plymouth Argyle Senior Players Contemplating Strike After... - Page 2 Empty Re: Plymouth Argyle Senior Players Contemplating Strike After...

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:18 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:Is it true that you used to be a Blackburn fan, because now you're bashing them all the time Laughing

No. Rolling Eyes

Aaron asked me to follow them because he had nobody to discuss them with.
    Lol what is wrong with Aaron, he supports Blackburn, Liverpool, the Spanish NT's and about every La Liga team Laughing

rofl

Kuled

Plymouth Argyle Senior Players Contemplating Strike After... - Page 2 Empty Re: Plymouth Argyle Senior Players Contemplating Strike After...

Post by Kuled Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:39 am

Oh look, another Jela hate thread Neutral

Count me in.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:40 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:Is it true that you used to be a Blackburn fan, because now you're bashing them all the time Laughing

No. Rolling Eyes

Lol what is wrong with Aaron, he supports Blackburn, Liverpool, the Spanish NT's and about every La Liga team Laughing
    Wrong one. Plymouth Argyle Senior Players Contemplating Strike After... - Page 2 3925848005
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:45 am

Jela did it ever occur to you that people treat you as a twat because you act like a twat confused
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:46 am

Hell yeah they should go on strike, these dudes need to be paid. Neutral
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:49 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

No. Rolling Eyes

Did you?

Yes, looked at their results etc.

Would you have called yourself a Blackburn fan at the time?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:50 am

cheesy wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

No. Rolling Eyes

Did you?

Yes, looked at their results etc.

Would you have called yourself a Blackburn fan at the time?

Fan? Fuck no. Laughing

I would have just said that I read the match reports.
    Kenny DogLeash
    Kenny DogLeash

Post by Kenny DogLeash Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:21 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Lol what is wrong with Aaron, he supports Blackburn, Liverpool, the Spanish NT's and about every La Liga team

Pretty funny this, given you've just been banned off an LFC forum for pretending to support Liverpool. Twice.

And pretending to be Swiss. And Brazilian.

How old are you? 12? Whatever it is, I'd seek help for your Schizophrenia. Or just grow up.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:22 am

Kenny DogLeash wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:Lol what is wrong with Aaron, he supports Blackburn, Liverpool, the Spanish NT's and about every La Liga team

Pretty funny this, given you've just been banned off an LFC forum for pretending to support Liverpool. Twice.

How old are you? 12? Whatever it is, I'd seek help for your Schizophrenia. Or just grow up.

He is Swiss my friend.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:23 am

Kenny DogLeash wrote:

Isn't that kurt? shifty
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:23 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Kenny DogLeash wrote:

He is Swiss my friend.

If anyone could spot a fake Swiss it's this guy so take his word for it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:26 am

Jamie wrote:
    Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Kenny DogLeash wrote:

He is Swiss my friend.

Lets not.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:27 am

Jamie wrote:
    Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Kenny DogLeash wrote:

He is Swiss my friend.

He never spotted me Cool.

Or was he not on old EA Plymouth Argyle Senior Players Contemplating Strike After... - Page 2 279869
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:27 am

Jamie wrote:
    Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Kenny DogLeash wrote:

He is Swiss my friend.

Plymouth Argyle Senior Players Contemplating Strike After... - Page 2 481-how-about-no
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:28 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Jamie wrote:
    Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Kenny DogLeash wrote:

He is Swiss my friend.

Or was he not on old EA Plymouth Argyle Senior Players Contemplating Strike After... - Page 2 279869

My friend, I am saying that we should take your word as you would notice the signs of a fake Swiss.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:29 am

Jamie wrote:
    Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Kenny DogLeash wrote:

He is Swiss my friend.

No.

Just no.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:29 am

Jamie wrote:
    Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Jamie wrote:
    Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Kenny DogLeash wrote:

He is Swiss my friend.

My friend, I am saying that we should take your word as you would notice the signs of a fake Swiss.

Oh, oh right, I get you now.

Indeed.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:30 am

Jamie wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Jelavic9|RFC wrote:

No. Rolling Eyes

Different guy.
    lol fair enough then Laughing
    Kenny DogLeash
    Kenny DogLeash

Post by Kenny DogLeash Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:32 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:He is Swiss my friend.

Must be the first Swiss on earth to also declare he's from Sao Paulo.

Loving the "potential troll" tag on my account though. Deliciously ironic given the prolific track record of Gegilworld93.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:36 am

Kenny DogLeash wrote:

Loving the "potential troll" tag on my account though. Deliciously ironic given the prolific track record of Gegilworld93.

I'm sure there were others that came up with the idea before Gegilworld93.

Welcome to the forum though DogLeash Smile.
    Kenny DogLeash
    Kenny DogLeash

Post by Kenny DogLeash Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:40 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Kenny DogLeash wrote:

I'm sure there were others that came up with the idea before Gegilworld93.

Welcome to the forum though DogLeash Smile.

Must be a big coincidence there was recently a poster on an LFC with the same name, with a swiss email addy.... posting from a Brazilian IP address. Who also linked to a supposed LFC fan posting from the same IP and claiming to be from Sao Paulo.

I wont say any more than that out of respect for privacy. And thanks for the welcome, appreciated.

Last edited by Kenny DogLeash on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:41 am

Proxy maybe? shifty
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:42 am

I only know of two people who call Dalglish Dog Leash, and I'm one of them think
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:42 am

Kenny DogLeash wrote:

Who the fuck are you Neutral
    I created an account on RAWK some time ago to contact kurt who has gone off the EA forums, in order to do this I had to spam some messages and never used the account again. Some months later kurt (the Brazilian) asked me to give him my account since he was banned there and never cared about it, you can ask Jamie if you don't believe me for whatever reason Rolling Eyes

And yes, I am Swiss Neutral
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:43 am

No one says shit about Gegil.

Better get ready Dog Leash, cos the Bat-man is coming mother fucker.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:43 am

Thanks for this highly informative info Mr Kenny. We will investigate this thoroughly as any form of corruption is not taken lightly on here.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:45 am

Gegil is Swiss, if you doubt that mate I'll fuck you up.

Got it?
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:46 am

The Bat-Man wrote:Gegil is Swiss, if you doubt that mate I'll fuck you up.

Got it?
    not worthy
    BMxJoga
    BMxJoga

Post by BMxJoga Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:47 am

It's is well within ther right. No work no pay. Surpassed this happening in England though, common sight in places like Peru and Colombia.

Someone on the old EA forums once said that players in league 2 make in the 100k range annually, anyone know if this is true?
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:48 am

BMxJoga wrote:It's is well within ther right. No work no pay. Surpassed this happening in England though, common sight in places like Peru and Colombia.

Someone on the old EA forums once said that players in league 2 make in the 100k range annually, anyone know if this is true?
    That's about £2k a week, so it's plausible, though that's a fair whack to pay at that level.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:58 am