Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
VivaRonaldoLAD
Childish Logic
LeBron
YukiAbe1996
Mustangt125
Danny
arsenalap11
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Jamie
chiboygeorge
SBSP
The Bat-Man
Grenade
luke.
Demba Ba
21 posters

Sergio Busquets: Underrated?

luke.
    luke.

Sergio Busquets: Underrated? - Page 4 Empty Re: Sergio Busquets: Underrated?

Post by luke. Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:57 am

Oh look, Dan making things up again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:58 am

What?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:50 am

luke. wrote:Are you saying Lucas has a better passing range then Mikel? Come on Laughing

I'd even say Mikel's a better dribbler then Lucas, although that's something that Mikel has cut down on over the years.

He averages more successful passes per game (73.1) than any other player in the Premier League – and the percentage of his distribution that has been directed forward (38%) has more than doubled since last season. In fact, his rate of sideways passes this term (55.8%) is significantly less than those of celebrated schemers such as Rafael van der Vaart (63.9%), Samir Nasri (65.4%) and Ryan Giggs (69.2%).

Guardian, 3 October 2010.

Impressive stats for a player who most think only passes sideways and breaks up play. I could dig out more if I really had to.

In Chelsea's formation he often plays simple passes.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 am

grenade187 wrote:
    luke. wrote:Are you saying Lucas has a better passing range then Mikel? Come on Laughing

I'd even say Mikel's a better dribbler then Lucas, although that's something that Mikel has cut down on over the years.

He averages more successful passes per game (73.1) than any other player in the Premier League – and the percentage of his distribution that has been directed forward (38%) has more than doubled since last season. In fact, his rate of sideways passes this term (55.8%) is significantly less than those of celebrated schemers such as Rafael van der Vaart (63.9%), Samir Nasri (65.4%) and Ryan Giggs (69.2%).

Guardian, 3 October 2010.

Impressive stats for a player who most think only passes sideways and breaks up play. I could dig out more if I really had to.

In Chelsea's formation he often plays simple passes.

Sometimes a simple pass is more important then a flashy one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:27 pm