Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
AriseForLife
JonjoShelvey
moscowmadeit3
arsenalap11
The Bat-Man
Steadman
Jamie
SBSP
Roloman4
YukiAbe1996
fluffy_kittens
fergiesrednose
bcfcben
Clark
Theo Filippo
blackskar
ResurrectionRooney
Jack
crump
Demba Ba
Cadbury
El Jefe
Mal
Keanoo
Grenade
Gegilworld93
Jordi
CollieBuddz
Kuled
luke.
34 posters

Best Ever Premier League Striker?

SBSP
    SBSP

Best Ever Premier League Striker? - Page 4 Empty Re: Best Ever Premier League Striker?

Post by SBSP Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 am

Henrik Larsson.
    Coatsy

Best Ever Premier League Striker? - Page 4 Empty Re: Best Ever Premier League Striker?

Post by Coatsy Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:58 am

Henry not worthy

BigAndy9
    BigAndy9

Supports : Definatly not Andy Carroll

Post by BigAndy9 Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:09 pm

Robbie Fowler, Shearer or Henry

Henry probably edges it
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:11 pm

Fowler oh my days, how can you compare him to people like Henry and Rooney?
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Fowler oh my days, how can you compare him to people like Henry and Rooney?

Neither Henry or Fowler can be compared to the creative and goalscoring geniusd that is Wayne Rooney. In my opinion, he is streaks ahead of both in their prime and will soon be considered in the same vein as the currently untouchable Eric Cantona.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Fowler oh my days, how can you compare him to people like Henry and Rooney?

I know. facepalm
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:14 pm

cheesy wrote:

Neither Henry or Fowler can be compared to the creative and goalscoring geniusd that is Wayne Rooney. In my opinion, he is streaks ahead of both in their prime and will soon be considered in the same vein as the currently untouchable Eric Cantona.

Fuck. Off.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:14 pm

cheesy wrote:

Best Ever Premier League Striker? - Page 4 Trolling_cunt1
    BigAndy9
    BigAndy9

Supports : Definatly not Andy Carroll

Post by BigAndy9 Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:14 pm

Problem?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:14 pm

Mal wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

rofl rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:14 pm

cheesy wrote:

Obvious troll is obvious

P.S - Fuck off
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Mal wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

rofl rofl
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Problem?

Yeah, I don't understand it, he's not Liverpool's greatest Premier League striker, not even your second best. Torres and Owen were far better players than him.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:22 pm

cheesy wrote:

I agree. He is an all round striker, can support and attack.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Pip wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

-_- Why are you defending the troll?
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Splashy wrote:
    Pip wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

Best Ever Premier League Striker? - Page 4 881856 Why are you defending the troll?

I just find the cheesy hate pointless.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Pip is a troll.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Pip wrote:
    Splashy wrote:
    Pip wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

Best Ever Premier League Striker? - Page 4 881856 Why are you defending the troll?

I just find the cheesy hate pointless.
    You find everything pointless, except the stuff that actually IS pointless.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Henry was undoubtedly a great striker, but people overestimate the influence which he had while at Arsenal. He could sometimes possess creative sparks of genius; however in the end I felt that he was simply another goalscoring striker, who could score lots of exciting and fancy goals.

Do not get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that, as every top team needs an out and out goalscorer, but Rooney is different. He can often provide the creative genius required and he can also score goals as well. Many few strikers have done this during the Premier League era over a longer period of time; however Rooney is one of the very few, notable exceptions.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Mal wrote:Pip is a troll.
    not worthy
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:26 pm

cheesy wrote:Henry was undoubtedly a great striker, but people overestimate the influence which he had while at Arsenal. He could sometimes possess creative sparks of genius; however in the end I felt that he was simply another goalscoring striker, who could score lots of exciting and fancy goals.

Do not get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that, as every top team needs an out and out goalscorer, but Rooney is different. He can often provide the creative genius required and he can also score goals as well. Many few strikers have done this during the Premier League era over a longer period of time; however Rooney is one of the very few, notable exceptions.
    You're almost exactly like Filippo, except he's getting away with it for some reason. think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:26 pm

cheesy wrote:Henry was undoubtedly a great striker, but people overestimate the influence which he had while at Arsenal. He could sometimes possess creative sparks of genius; however in the end I felt that he was simply another goalscoring striker, who could score lots of exciting and fancy goals.

Could you be any more deluded?
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Supports : Leicester City

Post by YukiAbe1996 Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:27 pm

How can you not mention Carlton Cole in your post is beyound me.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:27 pm

rofl
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Agree. Fantastic post. I can see where you are coming from.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Pip, shut the fuck up.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Pip wrote:

Pip, it's gone far enough now. You're acting completely ridiculous. Just can the trolling and return to what you were like when you were Battleships. Or Gyan. Gyan was the best. Happy Tears
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:30 pm

SBSP wrote:
    Pip wrote:

Pip, it's gone far enough now. You're acting completely ridiculous. Just can the trolling and return to what you were like when you were Battleships. Or Gyan. Gyan was the best. Best Ever Premier League Striker? - Page 4 573298

What trolling? My friend, I do not troll.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:30 pm

Mal, this is why you should have appointed me as moderator.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:30 pm

Pip wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Pip wrote:

Pip, it's gone far enough now. You're acting completely ridiculous. Just can the trolling and return to what you were like when you were Battleships. Or Gyan. Gyan was the best. Best Ever Premier League Striker? - Page 4 573298

What trolling? My friend, I do not troll.
    You're lying through your teeth, and almost everyone else can tell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:17 am