Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Sean
BigAndy9
Fanatic
Steadman
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
LeBron
Jordan Henderchip
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Marvin
easley91
Demoz
CoVkId01
SBSP
Keanoo
21 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 30 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Is Del Rio a face or a heel? Neutral I'm assuming Heel.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 30 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Demoz Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Yeah Heel. Well Raw pretty much summed up who's feuding with who. Guessing Truth v Morrison, Del Rio vs Cena, and CM Punk/Stephanie vs HHH/Nash. I think Stephanie will be on Punk's side considering the stuff she's been saying to him backstage.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Del Rio / Cena. At least it will be a way to get Del Rio some more heat. Beat Cena by cheating a couple of times and the little kids will be out to kill him.

Kofi and Bourne next tag Champs by the looks of things too.

Dunno wtf Miz was talking about, he doesn't really have anything right now which is frustrating. If he drops down to midcard and the US title he is gonna blow everyone out of the water because he is way better than that. But right now there is no way to fit him into the main event.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:50 pm

He won't drop to US title midcard, Dolph's busy with A-Ri anyway. I think Triple H doesn't know what's going on and Steph sent the text from his phone, thus making it Steph and Nash v Punk and Triple H. or maybe he did send the text and we may get The Kliq back. Very Happy
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 pm

That Miz promo was absolutely shameless.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:49 pm

I love me a Subway so I loved his plug for it. Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:35 am

My idea is that its Stephanie who sent the text to Nash from HHH's phone, I mean there is no real reason for her being back is there?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:55 am

I think it was Vince and he will try to take his power back.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:56 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:My idea is that its Stephanie who sent the text to Nash from HHH's phone, I mean there is no real reason for her being back is there?

I don't care what the reason for her being back on TV is, I just love that she is. Her in HD, OMFG! WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 30 13664
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:57 am

Hmm but Vince is gone of TV, and we havnt really been given a reason for Stephanie being back, maybe she's doing Vince's dirty work think

Exciting stuff rub hands
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:00 am

ACTUALLY

Maybe it was the rock. He doesn't like Cena and Punk has been saying shit about him so it didn't matter who won.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:01 am

James wrote:ACTUALLY

Maybe it was the rock. He doesn't like Cena and Punk has been saying shit about him so it didn't matter who won.

Crazy
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:07 am

Rock would add an extra dimension to the story BUT he is focused on Cena, who seems to be in a separate story now with Del Rio for the WWE title.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:07 am

After Raw last night here in San Diego, John Cena called Alberto Del Rio out. Del Rio didn't have anything to say to Cena, who was upset still. Del Rio tried to leave but CM Punk ran him back down to the ring.

Punk hit Del Rio with the GTS and Cena did the Attitude Adjustment. Ricardo Rodriguez tried to help out but Cena and Punk teased him with Del Rio's WWE Title belt. Ricardo got hit with a GTS and AA. Punk handed Cena the title and the crowd started booing Cena and chanting for Punk. They left the belt in the ring and left to end the show after messing around with fans.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:09 am

^
    Interesting. Punk and Cena working together, then again it was probably just because Del Rio cashed in on Punk and beat Rey down.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:16 am

Punk did say that he wasnt pissed at Del Rio though, wouldnt really look into it tbh, its more just to send the fans home happy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:58 am

Yeah like the other week when Punk and Cena had a fight but Miz and Truth came and interruped it. Nothing came of that, doubt anything will of this.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:11 am

'Your ranking in the game is 85'
    'That's a conspiracy!'
    WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 30 914411
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:21 am

" I need a 100, 99 and a half wont do" rofl
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Well that Raw was disappointing.

Only good thing was Swagger finally getting and winning a match on Raw, although what was up with the ending? Could barely do his own finisher, maybe A-ry was a bit too stiff.

I really hope him teaming up with Vicki (As much as I hate her) will mean he becomes World champ soon. Probably be stuck fighting scrubs like Kofi for the US title for a while though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Swagger should be no where near the world title! Mic skills are so shit it's unbelievable.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:24 am

Not a big fan of Swagger tbh, did you guys see whos the new #1 contender on SD?
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:31 am

James wrote:Swagger should be no where near the world title! Mic skills are so shit it's unbelievable.
    Better than ADR's (Can barely understand him sometimes) and he's world champ. His in ring skills are what I like about him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:43 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Not a big fan of Swagger tbh, did you guys see whos the new #1 contender on SD?

Who?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:12 am

Cam wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:Not a big fan of Swagger tbh, did you guys see whos the new #1 contender on SD?

Who?

SUMBODY GON GET DEY ASS KICKED
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:14 am

R Truth? shifty
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:16 am

Cam wrote:R Truth? shifty

Spoiler:

Dont you know his theme song hehe

Last edited by VivaRonaldo on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:19 am

Although it's pretty obvious, that needs to be in a spoiler, Viva Smile
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:20 am

CoVkId01 wrote:Although it's pretty obvious, that needs to be in a spoiler, Viva Smile

Whatever do you mean think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:21 am

I want Sheamus to do well.

CM Punk from Raw and Sheamus from Smackdown are my two favorites.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:15 pm