Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Sean
BigAndy9
Fanatic
Steadman
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
LeBron
Jordan Henderchip
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Marvin
easley91
Demoz
CoVkId01
SBSP
Keanoo
21 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! Empty WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:49 pm

HAHAHAHAHAA

Last edited by James on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

I watched like the first 2hrs and got bored.
    Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

unfucking lucky jela
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:I watched like the first 2hrs and got bored.

As James said unlucky pal Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:51 pm

I don't care that there was a couple of botches, pretty good match... Great ending as well imo.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:51 pm

What an amazing PPV one of the best I've ever seen.

I can't want for RAW tomorrow already.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:51 pm

I still think this should go in entertainment instead of general sport.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Wrestling is a sport.

If we go by your logic then football threads should go in entertainment section.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:54 pm

WWE is more like a show than a sport.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Football is done as shows on tv. With all the pre match build up, promos etc.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Yeah, but the main event is a sport.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:59 pm

CoVkId01 wrote:A)Vince sides with Punk, winning him the WWE title and Punk stays in the WWE.
    B)Vince 'screws' Punk, keeping Cena WWE champ.
    C)Punk wins the title, takes it away for months and they just use 1 WHC on both brands.
    D)The winner of the MITB cashes it in on Cena so he doesn't walk out with the title and the fans get something to cheer about.
    E)The winner of the MITB cashes it in on Punk so he doesn't leave the WWE with the title and Cena doesn't get 'fired'.
    F)Cena wins clean and is killed in the riots.

think

If you picked option B, congratulations, you are (probably) right Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Main event of WWE is wrestling. If the wrestling part wasn't there, no one would watch it.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:03 pm

It's all staged though, like a TV show. Dry Smile
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:06 pm

SBSP wrote:It's all staged though, like a TV show. Dry Smile

Serie A was staged a few years back, Juventus knew they would win the league before a ball was kicked.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Lets not bother with this, eh SB? Very Happy
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:07 pm

So what are the chances Cena gets fired on Raw tomorrow night?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Keanoo wrote:
    SBSP wrote:It's all staged though, like a TV show. Dry Smile

Serie A was staged a few years back, Juventus knew they would win the league before a ball was kicked.
    Yeah, but they were punished for that. In WWE they just win anyway. Run

Okay, Cov. I'm done. shifty
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Smile

Thankfully you did say it was staged, if you said it was fake we'd of had to kill you.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:17 pm

CoVkId01 wrote:Smile

Thankfully you did say it was staged, if you said it was fake we'd of had to kill you.

Jus kill em anyway. Very Happy
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:00 pm

CM Punk=Legend. and ADR WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! 914411

About time Cena loses in a clean manner. Great match, best PPV of the year so far!
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:33 pm

WWE is sports entertainment, so effectively it can go in both but sport is where it should be.

Anyway onto the epic PPV we had last night! Jela how did you get bored? it was one the best PPVs IMO for a long time, better than WrestleMania this year. And the ending! Fuck me I did not expect Punk to leave with the title whatsoever, I thought he may have gone over Cena then lost to a cash in, but thank god he didn't! I'm happy with the results, Bryan winning MITB, Del Rio winning MITB, Henry going over Big Show and made to look like the world's strongest man, Christian winning the WHC and of course Punk winning the WWE title and LEAVING with it. Divas match I could care less about, unless Beth, Nattie, Melina or Gail Kim were involved and winning the title.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:14 pm

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! 270704_10150260982316443_7175346442_8007642_1224420_n
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:41 pm

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! Scaled.php?tn=0&server=740&filename=b09zy

http://twitter.com/#!/CMPunk

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! 599439

Something else interesting i've seen...

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! 1310982170

4 faces + Miz? Miz face turn 100% happening.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:34 pm

yeah, he was on that Summerslam promo a month back looking happy Smile
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Punk won? Gonna have to watch it on YouTube now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Best match I've watched in a long time. Actually, for me, it's the best match I've watched period. Mainly because I was biting my nails, expecting Cena to win clean. Then Vince comes out and I started to believe, because that was exactly the same as the montreal screwjob. Because they blatantly aren't going to do the same thing especially with the babyface Cena. And the support for Punk, the way he pumped up the crowd, the if Punk loses we riot banner, just brilliant. The only bit in the PPV that I found annoying was Sheamus disappearing for the last five minutes and Daniel Bryan of all people winning it. He just doesn't have the look or charisma of a top star, just face it. But if he's going to take it off Christian, then that's fine with me. Also nice to see Sheamus and The Miz getting cheers, especially when the former put Sin Cara right through the ladder.

Best PPV of the year, I don't care what's to come, it just will be.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Marvin wrote:Punk won? Gonna have to watch it on YouTube now.

Guess you were wrong, eh? So was I. Razz
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Blowing Vince a kiss was priceless not worthy

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! 270704_10150260982316443_7175346442_8007642_1224420_n

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:11 pm