Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Sean
BigAndy9
Fanatic
Steadman
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
LeBron
Jordan Henderchip
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Marvin
easley91
Demoz
CoVkId01
SBSP
Keanoo
21 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:40 pm

Yeah that confirms Reys injury, his knee apparently.
    Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:49 pm

weeeeeee Miz WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 859644
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Beth's tits have gotten bigger. Neutral
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Goodbye John Morrison, shame WWE decided to screw you. Neutral
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:04 pm

^lol i thought there was gonna be some wardrobe malfunction

CM Punk once again, never fails to impress in his promo's. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 914411 That thing where Cena tries to be all noble and taking the higher ground bs is annoying.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Marvin wrote:Goodbye John Morrison, shame WWE decided to screw you. Neutral

All because Dave Batista decided to screw Melina...

---

Another solid RAW, great promo at the end ofcourse, surprised at the things they let Punk say (about past superstars, Kozlov getting released etc.)

The bit about The Chaperone, don't think that was scripted rofl
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:05 pm

CoVkId01 wrote:
    Marvin wrote:Goodbye John Morrison, shame WWE decided to screw you. Neutral

All because Dave Batista decided to screw Melina...

---

Another solid RAW, great promo at the end ofcourse, surprised at the things they let Punk say (about past superstars, Kozlov getting released etc.)

The bit about The Chaperone, don't think that was scripted WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 70955

I'm not, was at first, but then it hit me. We're in the reality era as Punk called it. They're trying to mix in behind the scenes stuff with storyline. Cena mentioning his 5 moves of doom and people calling for his heel persona is an example of that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Morrison is shit on the mic, good in the ring but isn't really anymore than mid card and never will be.

Disappointing we are gonna have no awesomeness at Summer Slam WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 1371890812 I have a feeling he was gonna be fighting Rey at Summerslam but Rey is injured... Why would they have them both on the Summerslam poster if they werent penned in to be there?

Pretty decent raw, Ziggler was also injured hence why their match was so short and ended like it did (Abs strain apparently)
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:13 pm

yeah, but there's a difference between Cena talking about the IWC and Punk talking about somebody who lost their job the other day.

----

James - I still reckon they'll fit Miz on the bill somewhere Cool

----

Anybody seen the recent Stone Cold interview? He says if he was ever to get back in the ring, Punk would be the guy he'd want to go against wank 2

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/54600/steve-austin-talks-tactical-force/

I can't see it happening at WM28...or ever Sad but Punk v Austin > Rock v Cena (for me anyway)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Unless Miz is on Smackdown there is no way they can really fit him in? Since MITB, he had the tournament, then he fought Rey and lost for the title the week after. Then he was in the tag match last week, and this week attacked Rey then beat Kofi.

I guess Truth and Miz v Morrison and Kofi in some tag match at the start could happen... I can't see any singles match involving Miz, i'd prefer him to not be at Summerslam anyway rather than having some meaningless match.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:26 pm

I think Miz was going to feud with Mysterio until he got injured. Neutral
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:31 pm

James wrote:Morrison is shit on the mic, good in the ring but isn't really anymore than mid card and never will be.

Disappointing we are gonna have no awesomeness at Summer Slam WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 1371890812 I have a feeling he was gonna be fighting Rey at Summerslam but Rey is injured... Why would they have them both on the Summerslam poster if they werent penned in to be there?

Pretty decent raw, Ziggler was also injured hence why their match was so short and ended like it did (Abs strain apparently)
    That's a bit harsh.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:43 pm

1:20 rofl
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:52 pm

CoVkId01 wrote:

1:20 WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 70955

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 914411
    I love Punk

And what Rock said about males hating Cena is so true. Smile
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:14 am

Its rumoured to be the same knee he's had problems with for years. Rolling Eyes
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:02 am

Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 am

I really don't understand why that kid in particular is so popular.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:05 am

Yeah, who the fuck is that guy
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:09 am

CoVkId01 wrote:

That is the closest John Morrison will ever get to the title. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 279869

Awesome video, and IMO Miz was the better lip-singer. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 914411

Last edited by easley91 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 am

I think that kid is famous in the US for youtube videos in which he lip-sings popular songs or something.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:20 am

Yeah but why him? Everyone does that.

Is it cause he looks odd?
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:22 am

Marvin wrote:Yeah but why him? Everyone does that.

Is it cause he looks odd?

He has a condition that makes him smaller than other people his age (16). I'm not sure though, I think that's what it is. And he must've been doing it a while because looking on his youtube page he's met loads of celebs and done vids with them.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:34 am

Miz owned him. Should of kicked him the face or at least skull crushed finaled him.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:48 am

I love how CM Punk is able to tell it how is, makes wrestling much more intresting
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:55 am

I'll be so pissed off if Triple H makes Cena win through being fixed or something. Neutral
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:00 am

I reckon HHH will crown himself champion to be honest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:13 am

That would be funny Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:14 am

They won't turn the main event at Summerslam into a farce.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:36 am

Triple H to turn on Cena, called it. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 601554

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:09 pm