Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Sean
BigAndy9
Fanatic
Steadman
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
LeBron
Jordan Henderchip
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Marvin
easley91
Demoz
CoVkId01
SBSP
Keanoo
21 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 32 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by easley91 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:18 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    easley91 wrote:You do know there are people who enjoy being surprised and don't want to know spoilers? Luckily I skimmed through everything on the previous page and didn't read much so I don't know who the no.1 contender is. If you want to spoil it for yourself do so, but please for fuck sake don't ruin it for people who want to be surprised and watch it as it goes on TV. I'm not just talking about you, but there are others and I hate it. I don't like spoilers anymore and I find I enjoy the product more when I don't know what happens in advance.

This is directly to you though: 'BOO FUCKIN HOO' Are you an idiot who can't come up with a better response than that? Let me guess you'll quote me next and say the same thing.

I don't think there's anything wrong with putting spoilers in a spoiler tag WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 32 214775

easley91 wrote:WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 32 2mzzmtg

"I love you, You love me, Randy hit the DDT, with a great big punt and an RKO on you, no chance you'll kick out at 2."

That one picture makes me like Orton more Laughing

There isn't, it just sounded like they weren't in tags before and these guys got annoyed or something. I don't know the whole story though. Laughing I would be too if that happened to me.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 32 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:30 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

Maybe the reason I don't get on with you is that you behave like an inconsiderate bastard, did you think about that?

You dont get on with anyone here because your head is up your hole, so I dont really give a shit tbh.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:31 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:

Maybe the reason I don't get on with you is that you behave like an inconsiderate bastard, did you think about that?

You dont get on with anyone here because your head is up your hole, so I dont really give a shit tbh.

There are plenty of people on this forum who I get on with, and even more who respect, love and adore me.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:33 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:

There are plenty of people on this forum who I get on with, and even more who respect, love and adore me.

I respect your opinions and you make some good points here and there, but other than that you're an arrogant little shit.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:33 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:

Embarassed
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:37 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

I respect your opinions and you make some good points here and there, but other than that you're an arrogant little shit.

Everyone respects my opinions and I make exceptional points everywhere, that goes without saying. I'm not arrogant I'm just better than you.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:41 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Everyone respects my opinions and I make exceptional points everywhere, that goes without saying. I'm not arrogant I'm just better than you.

Your little persona is getting old mate.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:42 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Didn't want to get involved. But..

Contradiction much?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:44 am

Sean wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Embarassed
    Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:45 am

easley91 wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Contradiction much?

The whole post was a contradiction, but thats his little internet gimmick, let him be Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:49 am

easley91 wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Contradiction much?

No, it's not arrogance if it's true.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:51 am

easley91 wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Contradiction much?

Still arrogance if you have it in your sig in front of everybody's faces with those fucking annoying flashing gifs and constantly go on about it. You're lucky no-one on here has epilepsy.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:52 am

Sometimes RR does remind me of a wrestling heel Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:53 am

Sean wrote:Sometimes RR does remind me of a wrestling heel Laughing

he would make a good one alright.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:54 am

Sean wrote:Sometimes RR does remind me of a wrestling heel Laughing

A shit one though, but I guess he's cutting promos which kind of keeps it on topic. He would never get over enough with the crowd. Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:58 am

easley91 wrote:
    easley91 wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

Contradiction much?

Still arrogance if you have it in your sig in front of everybody's faces with those fucking annoying flashing gifs and constantly go on about it. You're lucky no-one on here has epilepsy.

That was something somebody else said. People on here are lucky that they don't have epilepsy, I'm not.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:36 am

RR, you said the same thing to they guy with the Wilshire sig...
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:56 am

Own up, who is CM Monk :-.-:
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:57 am

Hes from EA Laughing
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:08 am

This weeks SD (full video):

Spoiler:

Last edited by CoVkId01 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:23 am

I love you. Neutral

Keep posting those, saves me having to watch part 1, part 2, etc.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:42 am

Slight spoiler from the preview picture possibly there.. What is Orton holding? Actually don't tell me, I'll watch it on TV tonight/in the morning and find out.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:51 am

easley91 wrote:Slight spoiler from the preview picture possibly there.. What is Orton holding? Actually don't tell me, I'll watch it on TV tonight/in the morning and find out.

Looks like the belt to me.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:53 am

Marvin wrote:I love you. Neutral

No problem Smile

-----

I checked it before and my preview has two guys going for a superplex? think

I'll spoiler it anyway.

Like RR said, I guess it's the belt?
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:02 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    Marvin wrote:I love you. Neutral

No problem Smile

-----

I checked it before and my preview has two guys going for a superplex? WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 32 214775

I'll spoiler it anyway.

Like RR said, I guess it's the belt?

You don't have to spoiler it as long as I didn't doesn't reveal anything major, like the screen shows a return or something. Laughing

And I have no idea why, but I instantly thought that was a snake. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 32 70955 WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 32 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:03 am

I thought it was a whip. Neutral
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:06 am

CoVkId01 wrote:Own up, who is CM Monk :-.-:

yippee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:15 am

WWE is probably the 2nd most discussed sport on this forum. Razz
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:35 am

It's probably the thread I've posted the most in Laughing

Maria Love
    CM Monk
    CM Monk

Post by CM Monk Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:36 am

CoVkId01 wrote:It's probably the thread I've posted the most in Laughing

Maria Love

I would be posting more but as i've seen so far it's not been that active

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:34 am