Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Sean
BigAndy9
Fanatic
Steadman
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
LeBron
Jordan Henderchip
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Marvin
easley91
Demoz
CoVkId01
SBSP
Keanoo
21 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Demoz Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:29 am

Lets not expect a clean match, something is gonna go down eek
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:42 am

HHH costs Punk the match then they both feud with each other Crazy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:50 am

I don't want Cena to be the champion Sad
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:03 am

^
    No-one in their right mind does. That is why Triple H is going to screw Cena. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:14 am

What happened with Cena & Triple H?
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:16 am

Well at the end of RAW Cena was trying to punch Punk who was on the apron and punched Triple H, who was in the middle trying to break it up. So that is partly why I think he will screw Cena.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:17 am

Will this happen on Friday?
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:19 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:Will this happen on Friday?

What do you mean? The only thing happening on Friday is Smackdown then SummerSlam is on Sunday night/Monday morning at 1am on Sky Box Office.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:22 am

I just didn't know when it was on these days.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:34 am

its the same as its always been shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:36 am

It is, yes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:40 am

Jela, who's that guy in your ava/sig and why is he there shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:41 am

Cam wrote:Jela, who's that guy in your ava/sig and why is he there shifty

Matt Mckay, Might me moving to Rangers. Needed a new sig & the pic looked good.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:44 am

Jelavic9|RFC wrote:
    Cam wrote:Jela, who's that guy in your ava/sig and why is he there shifty

Matt Mckay, Might me moving to Rangers. Needed a new sig & the pic looked good.

Even though you have no idea if he's good or not...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:45 am

Do I really care? It's a fucking picture, move on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:46 am

He must be good, he's got some sort of trophy there. shifty

---

I would die if CM Punk replied to me on Twitter run 2
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:46 am

[quote="Jelavic9|RFC"]Do I really care? It's a fucking picture, move on.[/quote

Sounds like you care.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:47 am

He was Australia's player of the year or something?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:50 am

HHH probably appeared to have beef with Cena because there has to be some way for Cena to lose without anyone just beating him outright. I've been watching wrestling fairly regularly for about 3 months now and I've never seen that happen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:51 am

Yeah you're right, he's only lost at MITB cos of McMahon coming out.

It's stupid how it's so biased
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:52 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:HHH probably appeared to have beef with Cena because there has to be some way for Cena to lose without anyone just beating him outright. I've been watching wrestling fairly regularly for about 3 months now and I've never seen that happen.

I swear Punk did it on RAW before Money In The Bank. scratch

I don't mean the RAW directly before, I mean on one RAW before the PPV. I'm sure he did. Neutral
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:56 am

It's happened before, rarely, but it's happened. Shawn Michaels comes straight to mind actually on 23rd April in London 2007 (I was there on my birthday WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 279869).
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:21 am

easley91 wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:HHH probably appeared to have beef with Cena because there has to be some way for Cena to lose without anyone just beating him outright. I've been watching wrestling fairly regularly for about 3 months now and I've never seen that happen.

I swear Punk did it on RAW before Money In The Bank. scratch

I don't mean the RAW directly before, I mean on one RAW before the PPV. I'm sure he did. Neutral

Punk beat Cena, but that was before the previous PPV, the one where Cena beat R-Truth. Truth was threatening to attack a little Jimmy, Cena got distracted then Punk nailed him with GTS.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:21 am

In terms of entertainment could it be better for HHH to screw Punk and have some sort of Alliance with Cena? Punk wins it back at the next ppv though Smile. Wish they'd do another storyline with super alliances like in the Attitude era.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:25 am

10RLegend wrote:In terms of entertainment could it be better for HHH to screw Punk and have some sort of Alliance with Cena? Punk wins it back at the next ppv though Smile. Wish they'd do another storyline with super alliances like in the Attitude era.

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 572457-bigthumbnail
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:40 am

I'd rather Punk and HHH team up to be honest to go against the status quo of John Cena and his fans who will pee in their pjs. Like when Austin sided with Vince, also like Rock with Vince and The Corporation.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:55 pm

easley91 wrote:It's happened before, rarely, but it's happened. Shawn Michaels comes straight to mind actually on 23rd April in London 2007 (I was there on my birthday WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 279869).

wank 2
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:24 pm

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 914411
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:27 pm

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Spoiler:

Kind of spoiler about a certain superstar and Summerslam. Nothing massive.

Last edited by James on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:33 pm