Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Sean
BigAndy9
Fanatic
Steadman
Clark
VivaRonaldoLAD
ResurrectionRooney
LeBron
Jordan Henderchip
El Jefe
ShakerMatty
Marvin
easley91
Demoz
CoVkId01
SBSP
Keanoo
21 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by easley91 Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:53 pm

It makes sense doing that IMO. They know what the final part of the feud is and can build it up accordingly, whereas if you start lets say on next weeks RAW and don't have a PPV ending set you can rush the build up and screw it up.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by CoVkId01 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Can't believe Invasion 2001 is a year and a week (nearly) old eek

Inaugural Brawl, Hardcore Championship & Bra & Panties not worthy
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:27 pm

I agree with Vince..
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:30 pm

easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Best part of Raw imo. Laughing
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:44 am

easley91 wrote:

Laughing
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:45 am

Punk's theme is actually pretty good. I like it more than his last one.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:46 am

I've had Cult of Personality pretty much on repeat since yesterday after watching RAW. Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:17 pm

40 odd minute interview with CM Punk, very recent was done after this week's RAW. http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=6808291
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:23 am

What a moment that was.

This fire burns > cult of personality. Get's the crowd going like anything. End of the day, it's my type of music more than the new one is.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:28 am

I hate videos on youtube that are mirrored. Neutral

I love both, and Punk said himself in an interview that Cult of Personality fits him perfectly at this moment. You never know how they'll start the song for a match or him coming out normally anyway, as on Monday it was meant to be a surprise. They could edit the intro even more or add something to it. Can't wait til RAW next week though to see what happens, I predict Punk to open the show. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:30 am

Open and close the show regularly, what a statement that would be from the wwe.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:06 am

Sheamus. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 859644 Fucking brilliant, I strongly suggest you watch Smackdown just for his bit.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:14 am

Might watch it properly today for the first time in years.

Starts at 10, right?

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:22 am

Yes, obviously you are going to have to deal with Boreton, but Sheamus was booked well. Such a likeable fellow, I don't mean the gimmick, he just seems like a genuinely nice guy. Such a great smile too.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:07 am

When did Christian get his WWE title back?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:15 am

MITB, by disqualification.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:05 am

Loving Zack Ryder's new role as assistant manager. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 am

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 VnDJ-vggRBmfj5emIbDR

Beast.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:26 am

Watched the first bit (promo with Hunter, Christian & Truth was pretty good) then turned over for Moyles & Dynamo.

Axe away rofl

ET - Haven't seen it but it looks like a Sheamus face turn? Called it weeks ago smug
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:06 am

Watch it. Best bit of the night. I would say that as if there's a wrestler I adore above Punk, its Sheamus. But the crowd certainly liked him, and it was all about Sheamus being well..Sheamus. Never back down.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:12 am

Hug Smiley
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:40 am

There gonna turn Sheamus babyface soon Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 am

You've got it wrong fella. He's the perfect foil for a tweener-face. Stone Cold-esque. Takes no shit, except now no heel tactics apart from crushing all who oppose him. Either way as long as he stays true to his celtic warrior gimmick, I'm all for it. He's no Cena, and that's who you just compared him too, the king of all baby faces.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:10 pm

He got one of the loudest chants of the night. Honestly I couldn't think of a way they would get him reactions like that, but with him being the one to step up to Mark Henry, it's seems to have worked. Will just have to see how the crowd reacts next week and see if the reaction continues to build.

Personally I would prefer if Ryder was getting air time in the ring but he's on TV now which makes me happy enough.

Usos should've won the tag titles IMO, then start a new tag division because The New Nexus is just shit and I love The Usos.

Also enjoyed the RAW rebound video and the way they edited CM Punk's part with the music, so so good! Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Why exactly is McIntyre getting no tv time except for jobbing? Why did he get moved from smackdown, where he was a regular performer, to Raw only to become invisible? There's not much wrong with him. Do fucking something with him. WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 1371890812
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Put him in a tag team with Barrett and dominate the tag division (which will be rebuilt with other tag teams) along with manager Regal. UK > all WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 601554
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:40 pm

Yeah I reckon he should be moved back to Smackdown.

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 10 Sigpic205277_1
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:13 am

Why is it that Mark Henry always plays the angry black man? I remember during the build up, Micheal Cole was saying we've never seen Mark Henry in this state of mind before...er, yeah we have. He does it all the time.

As for Zack, tbh I think he's better off backstage with a few in ring appearances now and then. I say that because if he was to get ring time he would just be a jobber for the rest of his career.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:53 pm